So I came to this site because of Omega Doom - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin
Posts: 2
So I came to this site because of Omega Doom

He called me out and wants me to drive 3 hours to race him for $200 at the track because we made him look like a complete dumbass on ls1tech.com.

He has a stock WS6 and spewed out all this b.s. on ls1tech but claimed to have all these fast cars at one point which he must of had some shop build cause he sounds like an idiot.

Sounds like a pretty insecure dude to me.

And he won't race on the street cause it's for RICERS he said LOL.
2 SLOW is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 05:58 PM
Lifer
 
black90gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,921
and this is in the garage forum beacause?

black90gt is offline  
post #3 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:01 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by black90gt
and this is in the garage forum beacause?

Cause I don't know how this site works and it seems like it would get traffic here. Why don't you move it to the correct forum if you care so much....
2 SLOW is offline  
 
post #4 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:01 PM
Foxaholic
 
Bad89stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,351
insecure=joining a site just because someone ruffled your feathers.
Bad89stang is offline  
post #5 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:06 PM
Goblin King of Fort Worth
 
Fordblue625's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 3,235
I bet his dad has a bigger dick than your dad.

________________________
Fordblue625 is offline  
post #6 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:06 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordblue625
I bet his dad has a bigger dick than your dad.
thank you, finally somebody who sees the humor in this
2 SLOW is offline  
post #7 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:07 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad89stang
insecure=joining a site just because someone ruffled your feathers.
i ruffled his feathers and got a bunch of people to laugh at him.

his response to me proving him wrong was "drive 3 hours to race me for 200 and if you don't you are a pussy". people are loving his logic.
2 SLOW is offline  
post #8 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Founding Member
 
fordracing19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Lake Dallas Texas
Posts: 6,850
"Sounds slow"

93 Teal/Gray Cobra
fordracing19 is offline  
post #9 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 528
Ill race you for $$$$ Ill be at the motorplex this weekend. lookin for a race you found one.
Almoststock is offline  
post #10 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Narcissistic fade away
 
turbostang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 17,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
He called me out and wants me to drive 3 hours to race him for $200 at the track because we made him look like a complete dumbass on ls1tech.com.

He has a stock WS6 and spewed out all this b.s. on ls1tech but claimed to have all these fast cars at one point which he must of had some shop build cause he sounds like an idiot.

Sounds like a pretty insecure dude to me.

And he won't race on the street cause it's for RICERS he said LOL.

Race on the street?

..... and YOU are bashing HIM?
turbostang is offline  
post #11 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:19 PM
Lifer
 
OrangeChevyII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Back that way
Posts: 5,992
I'll bet the Titlte to my car says he would beat the shit out of you physicaly?

Please dont bring your whiney ass over here, we like our forum just the way it is.

If you wanna take me up on my bet, hit me up with PM.

Who wants to race?
OrangeChevyII is offline  
post #12 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:22 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 8,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
He called me out and wants me to drive 3 hours to race him for $200 at the track because we made him look like a complete dumbass on ls1tech.com.

He has a stock WS6 and spewed out all this b.s. on ls1tech but claimed to have all these fast cars at one point which he must of had some shop build cause he sounds like an idiot.

Sounds like a pretty insecure dude to me.

And he won't race on the street cause it's for RICERS he said LOL.

the track is safer.....
TOMMY is offline  
post #13 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:24 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeChevyII
I'll bet the Titlte to my car says he would beat the shit out of you physicaly?

Please dont bring your whiney ass over here, we like our forum just the way it is.

If you wanna take me up on my bet, hit me up with PM.
I bet he could. You are just immature as him for resulting to that. That's tight :thumb:
2 SLOW is offline  
post #14 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:24 PM
Goblin King of Fort Worth
 
Fordblue625's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 3,235
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeChevyII
I'll bet the Titlte to my car says he would beat the shit out of you physicaly?
Man that's no shit.

________________________
Fordblue625 is offline  
post #15 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:24 PM
Lifer
 
TENGRAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
He called me out and wants me to drive 3 hours to race him for $200 at the track because we made him look like a complete dumbass on ls1tech.com.

He has a stock WS6 and spewed out all this b.s. on ls1tech but claimed to have all these fast cars at one point which he must of had some shop build cause he sounds like an idiot.

Sounds like a pretty insecure dude to me.

And he won't race on the street cause it's for RICERS he said LOL.
let me get this straight...you're too much of a pussy to come race him, so you signed up here at DFWStangs so you could broadcast that fact?
TENGRAM is offline  
post #16 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:26 PM
Lifer
 
OrangeChevyII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Back that way
Posts: 5,992
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
I bet he could. You are just immature as him for resulting to that. That's tight :thumb:

Your a waterhead, go back where you came from or I'll give him the ride to do so.

Who wants to race?
OrangeChevyII is offline  
post #17 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:27 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TENGRAM
let me get this straight...you're too much of a pussy to come race him, so you signed up here at DFWStangs so you could broadcast that fact?
LOL he called me out in a stock LS1 telling me to drive 3 hours to race him because I proved him wrong on the INTERNET.

and you take his side...nice logic buddy.
2 SLOW is offline  
post #18 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:28 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeChevyII
Your a waterhead, go back where you came from or I'll give him the ride to do so.
You're*

Please give him the ride to Austin to kick my ass. I will pay your gas money if you drive him down here.
2 SLOW is offline  
post #19 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:28 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 528
you are a bad mofo on the internet. LMFAO at this thread!
Almoststock is offline  
post #20 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:30 PM
Lifer
 
OrangeChevyII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Back that way
Posts: 5,992
Well I do have plenty of family down there, so its no biggie. Are you a teacher, nobody here gives a rats ass that you can correct gramar.

Who wants to race?
OrangeChevyII is offline  
post #21 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:31 PM
Vikings are next!
 
4.6 Love's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Little Mexico
Posts: 8,501

02 GT
X-pipe and flows

4.6 Love is offline  
post #22 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:37 PM
Lifer
 
TENGRAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
LOL he called me out in a stock LS1 telling me to drive 3 hours to race him because I proved him wrong on the INTERNET.

and you take his side...nice logic buddy.
wow, you proved someone wrong on the internet? THAT's AMAZING! people on the internet are SO SMART!

let's see...$200 to drive 3hrs to and 3hrs back from Dallas...$33 an hour. that should be worth your time, unless (and this is obvious) you are a CHICKENSHIT
TENGRAM is offline  
post #23 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:40 PM
Lifer
 
96blackstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,290
^^lol
96blackstang is offline  
post #24 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TENGRAM
wow, you proved someone wrong on the internet? THAT's AMAZING! people on the internet are SO SMART!

let's see...$200 to drive 3hrs to and 3hrs back from Dallas...$33 an hour. that should be worth your time, unless (and this is obvious) you are a CHICKENSHIT
Or obviously 200 dollars means jack shit to me and HE CALLED ME OUT, he must feel he has something to prove so he can drive his ass down here. I already made HIM look like an idiot. Why do I need to do it again?
2 SLOW is offline  
post #25 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:49 PM
Lifer
 
TENGRAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
I already made MYSELF look like an idiot. Why do I need to do it again?
^^^FIXED
TENGRAM is offline  
post #26 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:51 PM
in memory of "lil' Roy"
 
OMEGA DOOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The LS1 side of mesquitoville,Tejas.
Posts: 11,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
He called me out and wants me to drive 3 hours to race him for $200 at the track because we made him look like a complete dumbass on ls1tech.com.

He has a stock WS6 and spewed out all this b.s. on ls1tech but claimed to have all these fast cars at one point which he must of had some shop build cause he sounds like an idiot.

Sounds like a pretty insecure dude to me.

And he won't race on the street cause it's for RICERS he said LOL.
welcome Bitch! let me inform you about this kid! he has a modded Cobra and he's over on LS1tech talkin' shit about how Cobra's despite the weight differences would whoop an LS1 regardless! I of course told him if he wanted to make a little cash come over to a nuetral track and he backpeddled out of it! he has never raced his car at the track(he has only dynoed it) and then try's to challenge me to a street race in waco? I never said exactly what i had to race him though! but this fagboy regardless is another internet ricer fast guy! talks alot about how his car is "suppose" to do this and that but won't back it up!

winner of 5 out of 9 at the 2007 spring cruise!
winner of 2 out of 4 at Redline 7/21/07
winner of 4 out of 5 at the 10/21/07 fall cruise!
2009 spring cruise- won 1 out of 2 races!!!!!!
2010 spring cruise- 4 wins 2 losses but only raced 1 guy on my list and as usual couldn't find the others!!!!

RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010 you will always be in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.
OMEGA DOOM is offline  
post #27 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:55 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA DOOM
welcome Bitch! let me inform you about this kid! he has a modded Cobra and he's over on LS1tech talkin' shit about how Cobra's despite the weight differences would whoop an LS1 regardless! I of course told him if he wanted to make a little cash come over to a nuetral track and he backpeddled out of it! he has never raced his car at the track(he has only dynoed it) and then try's to challenge me to a street race in waco? I never said exactly what i had to race him though! but this fagboy regardless is another internet ricer fast guy! talks alot about how his car is "suppose" to do this and that but won't back it up!
LOL I never said that. I was correcting your ignorant ass in the thread... they can read for themselves...

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=651976



I've had two LS1's faster than your current one.

and you keep talking about cash is an incentive...you can shut up about that, MONEY DOESN'T mean shit to me. Just drive down here in your car and whoop my ass at the track like you keep saying you can do. I AM WAITING.
2 SLOW is offline  
post #28 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:57 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: deep,deep in the PG!!!
Posts: 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
i ruffled his feathers and got a bunch of people to laugh at him.

his response to me proving him wrong was "drive 3 hours to race me for 200 and if you don't you are a pussy". people are loving his logic.
LOL, so you were talking shit and he called you out to race him for cash and you declined? sounds like OD was going to hustle your little ass for some cheddar Newb! just be thankful you backed out or you would have lost your $200! I didn't know Omega owned a LS1 turd? I though he owned a H/C/I full exhaust nitrous coupe? what were you brining to this gunfight before you lost your nerve?

Dark green 89 coupe
[email protected] at ennis true street 99'
new best! [email protected] 10/07
??? stroker and xxx amount of nitrous waiting to be installed <a href='http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm003' target='_blank'><img src='http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/717.gif' alt='Mexico' border=0></a>
CHINGON89COUPE is offline  
post #29 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 07:01 PM
CHINGON RACING
 
East Dallas Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: DALLAS,TX
Posts: 1,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
I bet he could. You are just immature as him for resulting to that. That's tight :thumb:
hey 2 stupid and slow, he offered you a race for money and you refused? your not that far away from K-dale? aren't you supposedly faster? your going to get banned real quick on here crybaby!

East Dallas Boy is offline  
post #30 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 07:04 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHINGON89COUPE
LOL, so you were talking shit and he called you out to race him for cash and you declined? sounds like OD was going to hustle your little ass for some cheddar Newb! just be thankful you backed out or you would have lost your $200! I didn't know Omega owned a LS1 turd? I though he owned a H/C/I full exhaust nitrous coupe? what were you brining to this gunfight before you lost your nerve?
just read the thread on tech...

LOL he called me out by telling me to drive 3 hours to his track and race on his terms...ya that's not how a call out works. He called me out b/c he feels he has something to prove. So he can come fucking prove it...and please bring up the money thing again, $200, are you all a bunch of broke asses up there?
2 SLOW is offline  
post #31 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 07:05 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by East Dallas Boy
hey 2 stupid and slow, he offered you a race for money and you refused? your not that far away from K-dale? aren't you supposedly faster? your going to get banned real quick on here crybaby!
Why would I waste my time on this E thug? He can drive down here, I already made him look retarded on Ls1tech because he doesn't know shit about cars.
2 SLOW is offline  
post #32 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 07:07 PM
Lifer
 
FRANCISCO308's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 4,585
Why would you wanna race on the street? take it to tha track



FRANCISCO308 is offline  
post #33 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 07:10 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: none of yo damn business!
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
just read the thread on tech...

LOL he called me out by telling me to drive 3 hours to his track and race on his terms...ya that's not how a call out works. He called me out b/c he feels he has something to prove. So he can come fucking prove it...and please bring up the money thing again, $200, are you all a bunch of broke asses up there?
LMAO! Newb listen up, you fucked with the wrong dude! unless I somehow read wrong? you replied to his post first and then it looks like he just offered you a friendly race with a cash incentive to race him? your going to get ass raped around these parts so you better stay over in the capitol where all the fag's are anyways! whats the problem here? I guess you aren't to confident in winning $200 from him with your 50000rwhp Cobra! hey since you like ILLEGAL street racing why don't you race some of those guys from Ricekiller with your superduper unbeatable Cobra!
salt dawg 86 is offline  
post #34 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 07:10 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANCISCO308
Why would you wanna race on the street? take it to tha track
I'm sorry, I didn't know things were so different in Dallas. It is very common practice all over Houston and Austin.
2 SLOW is offline  
post #35 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by salt dawg 86
LMAO! Newb listen up, you fucked with the wrong dude! unless I somehow read wrong? you replied to his post first and then it looks like he just offered you a friendly race with a cash incentive to race him? your going to get ass raped around these parts so you better stay over in the capitol where all the fag's are anyways! whats the problem here? I guess you aren't to confident in winning $200 from him with your 50000rwhp Cobra! hey since you like ILLEGAL street racing why don't you race some of those guys from Ricekiller with your superduper unbeatable Cobra!
Nice ASSUMPTIONS.

I never said my car was unbeatable. He called me out to race just because he said wrong shit on the internet. What kind of backwards hillbilly logic is that? This site reminds me of hotrodgossip LOL. Oh ya, all those fags at the Capitol, you must be real intelligent...

and WHAT KINDA OF FRIENDLY RACE makes one of the party's drive 3 hours for no fucking reason?
2 SLOW is offline  
post #36 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 07:16 PM
Get Some!! Get some!!
 
Xavren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: BBC2
Posts: 3,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
I'm sorry, I didn't know things were so different in Dallas. It is very common practice all over Houston and Austin.

hmmm that about it sums it up right there.

Looking for ANY A&P openings in the DFW area!
Xavren is offline  
post #37 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 07:16 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin
Posts: 2
if you respond below this line please read all the tech thread first if you are going to give your 2 cents

__________________
2 SLOW is offline  
post #38 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 07:17 PM
in memory of "lil' Roy"
 
OMEGA DOOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The LS1 side of mesquitoville,Tejas.
Posts: 11,775
HAHAHA this faggot is stalkin' me people! I tried to get him to race since he said he would whoop my car? like I told him several times lets RACE and find out? but he wants to try and set his own rules after I called him out already? now he's a pro street racer and wants me to go on tour to race him( *aka* backpeddlar deluxe)

winner of 5 out of 9 at the 2007 spring cruise!
winner of 2 out of 4 at Redline 7/21/07
winner of 4 out of 5 at the 10/21/07 fall cruise!
2009 spring cruise- won 1 out of 2 races!!!!!!
2010 spring cruise- 4 wins 2 losses but only raced 1 guy on my list and as usual couldn't find the others!!!!

RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010 you will always be in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.
OMEGA DOOM is offline  
post #39 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 07:19 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA DOOM
HAHAHA this faggot is stalkin' me people! I tried to get him to race since he said he would whoop my car? like I told him several times lets RACE and find out? but he wants to try and set his own rules after I called him out already? now he's a pro street racer and wants me to go on tour to race him( *aka* backpeddlar deluxe)

YOU CALLED ME OUT, so you must THINK your car is faster, SO COME PROVE it, I am waiting man....

I will pay for your gas and track fee if you DRIVE YOUR CAR DOWN HERE AND RACE ME.
2 SLOW is offline  
post #40 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 07:21 PM
Lifer
 
TENGRAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
$200, are you all a bunch of broke asses up there?
we know the value of a dollar. we certainly aren't spoiled rich little momma's boys like you.
TENGRAM is offline  
post #41 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 07:24 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TENGRAM
we know the value of a dollar. we certainly aren't spoiled rich little momma's boys like you.
mommas boy? do you want to see my bank statements? and a copy of my personal check for the car.... educate yourself, nice 89lx though...
2 SLOW is offline  
post #42 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 07:25 PM
Lifer
 
FRANCISCO308's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 4,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
I'm sorry, I didn't know things were so different in Dallas. It is very common practice all over Houston and Austin.
you scared to take it to a track. what do you have in youe car?



FRANCISCO308 is offline  
post #43 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 07:31 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANCISCO308
you scared to take it to a track. what do you have in youe car?
pulley and tornado intake
2 SLOW is offline  
post #44 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 07:33 PM
Lifer
 
TENGRAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
mommas boy? do you want to see my bank statements? and a copy of my personal check for the car.... educate yourself, nice 89lx though...
yep, that's right, still suckin that tit aren't you?
TENGRAM is offline  
post #45 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 07:34 PM
Lifer
 
OrangeChevyII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Back that way
Posts: 5,992
So your bargging about your 04 Cobra thats paid for........lol Thats great money bags.

I'll drive down and take your money if you would like, but wait since I have more juice flowing through my plates then your car makes in power would be kinda un-fair.

I have already offered Omega a ride, we can be there this weekend if you would like. Might want to take a Personal loan out against your ride though. Omega eats people like you for breakfast. Then you can post up how you paid cash for your hospital bills when you mouth over loads your ass with checks you cant cash.

A hospital bill has never been posted on here that I know of!

Who wants to race?
OrangeChevyII is offline  
post #46 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 07:34 PM
in memory of "lil' Roy"
 
OMEGA DOOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The LS1 side of mesquitoville,Tejas.
Posts: 11,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
YOU CALLED ME OUT, so you must THINK your car is faster, SO COME PROVE it, I am waiting man....

I will pay for your gas and track fee if you DRIVE YOUR CAR DOWN HERE AND RACE ME.
thats right KIDDO, I called you out to race me over this way at a nuetral track for a friendly race to prove your point? I offered you some cash incentive on top of that since your car supposedly will crush mine ask the good folks on here the same question? if you called them out to a money race at a nuetral track when their car has the advantage if they would pass it up? they will come down there and take your cash,post it on the internet,and then bash you on this and LS1tech KIDDO!

winner of 5 out of 9 at the 2007 spring cruise!
winner of 2 out of 4 at Redline 7/21/07
winner of 4 out of 5 at the 10/21/07 fall cruise!
2009 spring cruise- won 1 out of 2 races!!!!!!
2010 spring cruise- 4 wins 2 losses but only raced 1 guy on my list and as usual couldn't find the others!!!!

RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010 you will always be in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.
OMEGA DOOM is offline  
post #47 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 07:35 PM
Lifer
 
FRANCISCO308's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 4,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
pulley and tornado intake
thats your grey cobra? If you do come down here to dallas I'll race you in my slow 5.0



FRANCISCO308 is offline  
post #48 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 07:37 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA DOOM
thats right KIDDO, I called you out to race me over this way at a nuetral track for a friendly race to prove your point? I offered you some cash incentive on top of that since your car supposedly will crush mine ask the good folks on here the same question? if you called them out to a money race at a nuetral track when their car has the advantage if they would pass it up? they will come down there and take your cash,post it on the internet,and then bash you on this and LS1tech KIDDO!
What do you drive so I know what I need to bring to the track? Are we talking about fighting or racing here?
2 SLOW is offline  
post #49 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 07:37 PM
STEP UP !
 
Hankman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Stephenville
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeChevyII
I'll bet the Titlte to my car says he would beat the shit out of you physicaly?

Please dont bring your whiney ass over here, we like our forum just the way it is.

If you wanna take me up on my bet, hit me up with PM.

I have to agree...

He will beat your ass

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Hankman is offline  
post #50 of 261 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 07:38 PM
Yea Im fat, but ur ugly!
 
gloomleader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F
Posts: 2,860
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
just read the thread on tech...

LOL he called me out by telling me to drive 3 hours to his track and race on his terms...ya that's not how a call out works. He called me out b/c he feels he has something to prove. So he can come fucking prove it...and please bring up the money thing again, $200, are you all a bunch of broke asses up there?

quit fuckin crying u internet badass. get the hell out, we dont want to hear ur sob stories.
gloomleader is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome