Stunterbob Is Full Of It!!! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 01:33 AM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

Stunterbob Is Full Of It!!!

stunterbob has been on here talkin all kinds of crap about me about a motor he got screwed over on and i have been out of town for 3 weeks so i am finally home now to post my side of the story for all you people who want to judge after hearing one side. stunterbob obviously has no life....he is 21, lives at home with his daddy and has been a member for 3 years and has an average of 7 posts a day...for three years! he contacted me because he was interested in my truck which i got from a friend of mine on trade for a 78 swb chevy....he had it for sale in front of his house with the writing on the window that says 383 $2000, so that wasnt me like stunterbob said. i told him about the truck and said if he was interested to come take a look at it....he asked how i knew it was a 383 and i said i didnt know for sure i had never been in the motor i got it like you see it....i told him it revved 7000 rpm no problem so i assumed the guy that told me it was a 383 wasnt lieing. but i told him right to his face i didnt know for sure while we were standing next to the truck and he wasnt too worried about it then because he didnt bother looking. so how is this my fault about the motor? i told him i didnt know for sure and let him come look at the truck before trading. i even hauled the truck all the way to his house for him to pick up the mustang.....and for anyone who saw his ad for the mustang knows it was a pile....but my little bro wanted it so we traded. the motor on the stang was in pieces....the body and paint are real rough and the interior is in poor shape too....he told me in had flows on it then when i get there and look he says "well flows or turbo mufflers or something like that" and it had turbo mufflers on it not flows. and he told me it runs and shifts great not a grind at all in the tranny....which was a lie since he rode in it he knows it grinds going into reverse....and the clutch, pressure plate, throwout bearing, and flywheel all ended up being bad....so stunterbob wants to be a little cry baby because he didnt do his homework the same way he KNEW i didnt do mine on it....and to all the other people talkin crap you shouldnt be so quick to judge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 01:38 AM
Lifer

Damn this shit still hasn't ended??? Why didn't you guys just trade back? I don't understand that part.

post #3 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 01:50 AM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Just butt fuck each other and get it over with. Y'all both sound like a couple of titty babies. Give each other your shit back and be done with it.

post #4 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 01:51 AM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

he took the truck apart and sold the body....he had it on here for 500 without the wheels and tires or motor.....and my little bro has the mustang....i am just defending myself ive been in california for three weeks and this is my first chance to really reply
post #5 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 02:01 AM
D
Sofa Kingdom

No one gives a fuck and we're tired of hearing about it. What difference do you think posting about it to a whole bunch of people you don't know is going to make?

post #6 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 02:08 AM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

if youre tired of hearing about it then dont read....i come home to all these losers talkin shit because some daddys boy thinks he got ripped off
post #7 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 02:13 AM
Banned

I'm sorry but I'm gonna trust a member with 1,000+ posts WAY before I trust a guy with 14. You said that it was a 383, which is wasn't. Then, you told him that the tranny in the car you bought was bad, yet you try and sell it as a "good tranny". You can go fuck yourself for all I'm concerned.
post #8 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 02:23 AM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

i advertised the truck saying the guy i bought it from said it was a 383. and having a lot of posts makes you trust worthy? all that shows is that he doesnt have a life....
post #9 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 02:24 AM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87HATCH5.0
if youre tired of hearing about it then dont read....i come home to all these losers talkin shit because some daddys boy thinks he got ripped off
You should, if anything, quit your bitching for advertising that it was a 383 WHEN YOU DIDN'T KNOW IF IT WAS OR NOT.

post #10 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 02:25 AM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

and i didnt try to sell the tranny....my younger brother posts stuff on my name but the that has already been dealt with
post #11 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 02:32 AM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

i said in my ads that i didnt know for sure if it was a 383 because i didnt build it....and that is what i told everyone that was interested in it
post #12 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 02:32 AM
Formerly 5.0Vert

Quote:
i advertised the truck saying the guy i bought it from said it was a 383. and having a lot of posts makes you trust worthy? all that shows is that he doesnt have a life....
Captain Obvious to the rescue.

Generally speaking, a board member with a substantial number of posts is deemed more trust worthy than a member with extremely few posts. This is partially because of the fact that the board member with a substantial number of posts has a reputation to maintain, and also because he can be found easily, in case excessive force becomes necessary. A member with only a handful of posts could just be an alias, it is deemed shady by quite a few people, because there is no previous track record with the new member. You can figure the rest out on your own.
post #13 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 02:48 AM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

if i had no life i could sit on here all day and talk about nothing and build my number of posts up but i would still be the same guy i am now with 15 posts as i would with 15000
post #14 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 03:02 AM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Quote:
if i had no life i could sit on here all day and talk about nothing and build my number of posts up but i would still be the same guy i am now with 15 posts as i would with 15000
14 posts.

post #15 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 04:29 AM
Formerly 5.0Vert

Quote:
Hey, I was just pointing out the obvious, its my job you know. If you don't like it then you're just SOL. I was merely trying to provide some insight to someone who would appear to need some insight.
post #16 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 06:22 AM
Arbeit Macht Frei

What does reving to 7k have to do with it being a 383 vs. a 350?

"Wealth Dies, Kinsman Die, A man himself must likewise die; But word-fame, Never dies, For him who achieves it well"
-Hávamál-

post #17 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 07:35 AM
Time Served

well hell if having a low post count is bad maybe thats why i havnt sold my stang yet!!! maybe i should do some good ole fashioned post whoreing!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.T.
i'll go half on a she male

[IMG]
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o200/coors2003/comic-funeral.jpg[/IMG]
post #18 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 08:34 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
But the difference is that we could only assume that you're a swindling douchefuck if you had 15 posts; if you had 15,000, we would certainly know that you're a swindling douchefuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PooterWS6
What does reving to 7k have to do with it being a 383 vs. a 350?
Duh! 383s have a longer stroke and spool up quicker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #19 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 08:38 AM
Arbeit Macht Frei

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
Duh! 383s have a longer stroke and spool up quicker!
LOL @ spool quicker!

Duh, my bad

"Wealth Dies, Kinsman Die, A man himself must likewise die; But word-fame, Never dies, For him who achieves it well"
-Hávamál-

post #20 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 08:41 AM
Lifer

also not to mention the fact that you let your little brother post with your username. Its fucking free. Why use the same one. That right there could have saved you some grief by him posting this "good" tranny. If your younger brother is on here trying to screw us over on a "good" tranny with "no" grinds, that you are bitchin' about to stunter sayin it has grinds....thats mighty damn shady. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree my friend...I think your just fucked, plain and simple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick
something I read everyday at work:

All things start as a dream
All dreams start as a plan
All plans consist of thought out steps
All steps are not without a price

Dream, plan, pay the price - DO IT!
LPC ID: black2002ls (22975)
post #21 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 08:54 AM
Old school 4-eye'd

Quote:
i said in my ads that i didnt know for sure if it was a 383 because i didnt build it....and that is what i told everyone that was interested in it
You tried to whore that POS10 to me claiming it had a 383, but it didnt run.

You got caught trying to pull a fast one. Now go away.

post #22 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 09:04 AM
Big Shot

87HATCH5.0
Reverse is not synchronized so it's gonna grind sometimes jackass.
post #23 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 09:19 AM
WRECKIN' BALL BITCHES!

Location: listening to the box of excuses why fourteen3s million dollar car wont run a number...
YOU SCREWED BOBBY END OF STORY. weve all seen the pics of where it was advertised with a 383 and weve all seen pics of the stock engine. not to mention even if it had been advertised as a 350 it was still a rusty ass pos...you screwed him and im sure you spent the last 3wks at your house (not in Cali) getting your story straight brfore you went public...karma is a bitch, brutha..
post #24 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 09:29 AM
Lifer

wow, should i grab some popcorn

TFS heads
TFS cam
Parker intake
Holley carb

It's a 302 btw
post #25 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 09:37 AM
Foxbody King

both were $500 cars pile of shits what do you guys expect??

goddamn get a job and buy yourself a new motor!

2003 cobra DSG
post #26 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 09:50 AM
Time Served

I know every deal is different but I bought some nitrous selanoids from Bobby about a week of so ago. After a couple of phone call I had a driver that works for my dad pick them up close to where he lives. I didnt have the chance to meet him face to face and didnt even get to see the parts i was buying at the purchase but everything was just as I was told. Vary nice on the phone and willing to work things out. If you was gone 3 weeks i would be parting your junk out to looking to get a lil less of a screwing!!!! by the way thanks Bobby.
post #27 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 09:54 AM
Lifer

I hate it when people do this "The guy i got it from said it work fine" "The guy i got it from said it was X part"

I feel if you sell the part, then your responsible for it. Quit trying to blame it on the "guy you got it from"

Give stunna bob his money back
post #28 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 09:57 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by black90gt
I hate it when people do this "The guy i got it from said it work fine" "The guy i got it from said it was X part"

I feel if you sell the part, then your responsible for it. Quit trying to blame it on the "guy you got it from"

X2

TFS heads
TFS cam
Parker intake
Holley carb

It's a 302 btw
post #29 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 10:12 AM
Full tilt boogie !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by black90gt

NOT TAKING SIDES!

But if he got the truck from someone who said it has this or that, and then is trying to sell it to someone else, all you can do is be honest with the buyer and say look" This guy says it has this or that , but I dont know for sure. So long as you tell someone that and are honest about NOT knowing.......what else can the seller do?

I know if I bought a pile of shit and was told it had this and that in it, but havent torn it apart to verify it, I would be honest with the buyer about it and if he buys it, he buys it. end of story.

Now who knows what the truth is here, but I am just sayin......

**SKAGG NASTY** Just another 9 second street car.

post #30 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 10:32 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txstang1
NOT TAKING SIDES!

But if he got the truck from someone who said it has this or that, and then is trying to sell it to someone else, all you can do is be honest with the buyer and say look" This guy says it has this or that , but I dont know for sure. So long as you tell someone that and are honest about NOT knowing.......what else can the seller do?

I know if I bought a pile of shit and was told it had this and that in it, but havent torn it apart to verify it, I would be honest with the buyer about it and if he buys it, he buys it. end of story.

Now who knows what the truth is here, but I am just sayin......
Theres a difference in saying "Yeah this is a 383, working perfectly" and "The guy a bought it from said its a 383, now i dont know for sure, so its sold as is"

Now im sure 87Hatch5.0 didnt use the latter. Sounds like he told bob that it was perfect working 383.
post #31 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 11:14 AM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

in my listing I said that the guy i got it from said its a 383 and it does rev 7000 rpm no problem so i could only assume he wasnt lieing....i still have the ad its not deleted so if yall want me to post it i can
post #32 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 11:40 AM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

Home » Vehicles » All Other Vehicles « Previous Ad · Next Ad »

testing waters, nova, camaro, s-10, 4x4 Contact Seller
PM Seller

For Sale By Views Date Posted
87HATCH5.0 461 October 29, 2006 13:49

Asking Price Condition Distance from you
SOLD! (Best Offer) Good Enter Your Zip Code

Description: i am trying to get rid of some stuff. i have a 71 camaro all original 350/350. it is not a show car but a very good clean driver. has few dings and nicks and stuff from being driven. interior was redone a couple years ago and has a crack on the dash. newer tires, new flowmaster exhaust. i also have a 69 nova, it has a 454/350. 3200 stall, new disc brakes, a 410 posi disc brake rear end with the brakes off right now. drag star wheels, new 4 inch cowl hood, the motor has a summit 500 lift cam, strip dominator intake, headers, flows, 750 proform carb, mallory unilite dist. promaster coil, msd 6a box, electric fuel pump. it has a pro stick shifter, 5in tach, autometer guages...fuel pressure, oil pressure, water temp. it doesnt have much interior....needs all redone. rust in trunk because it was cut out for a fuel cell. and the driver rear quarter. it needs paint it is mostly primered except the front clip. i have an 82-92 s-10 with a 383 stroker, 3:73 10 bolt spooled or welded, fuel cell, drag lights with slicks, sheet metal dash, racing seat, has a bad tranny. dont know much about the motor....i got it on trade. i know it will rev over 7000rpm no problem so i assume they werent lieing when they said it was a 383. and i have a 89 f-150 9 inches of lift, 35's, clean paint, it has a carbed 302 roller motor, i bought it in missouri and the guy never sent me a title so it would have to be a toy or maybe you could get one i dont have time. everything is obo or trade i would like to have a newer modded fuel injected car with a/c.

71 camaro $6000
69 nova $4000
s-10 $1200
89 f-150 $1500

let me know if yall think the prices are fair or not i dont sell much stuff so i dont know pm me if interested in anything thanks for lookin the pic is the motor in my nova with a dominator i have i still have it if you want it with the car or the proform 750 your choice
Keywords: testing waters, nova, camaro, s-10, 4x4
For Sale /Wanted: For Sale

supersize
supersize
supersize

Add to Watch List · Report Product · Receive Email Updates · Post Comment
Edit Ad · RELIST IT! · Email Notifications

Move ad to: Vehicles->Vehicle AuctionsVehicles->MustangsVehicles->All Other VehiclesVehicles->Motorcyles/ATVVehicles->WatercraftParts->Parts AuctionsParts->EngineParts->DrivetrainParts->Power addersParts->Suspension/BrakesParts->Wheels/TiresParts->InteriorParts->ExteriorParts->ExhaustParts->ElectronicsParts->MiscMisc->Misc AuctionsMisc->Misc GeneralMisc->Animals/PetsMisc->Electronics Delete Ad?
post #33 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 11:41 AM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

says in the ad.....dont know much about motor.....
post #34 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 11:51 AM
Time Served

I know Bobby personally and we may not get along from time to time, but you knowyou fucked him over and you should make shit right....END OF STORY

01 Lightning
Flows,3.73's, and a "safe tune"
<center><b><a href="http://www.geocities.com/lilndnplaya/noclick.html">DO NOT CLICK THIS!!!!!</a></center></B>
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67camino
I call B.S. have you ever seen a car with just one mexican in it?
http://www.myspace.com/dustindietz
post #35 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 12:08 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

i didnt screw him over on anything....he took a chance with the truck, same way i did when i traded for it, he knew i didnt know for sure it was a 383.....i told him while he was looking at it....he could have checked then....but he didnt....he was too lazy or didnt want to get dirty or whatever. he had the body for sale for 500 and the wheels and tires with the slicks were worth 500 so theres 1000 without the motor and that was what he wanted for that pos mustang so i still think it was a fair deal anyway. ive apologized to him for it but for what? because he didnt want to check it. so yall can stick up for your buddy for being an idiot all you want. maybe next time he is trying to make a deal he wont be afraid to get dirty. And if i knew for sure it had a bad ass 383 in it i would be askin a little more than 1200 for the truck
post #36 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 12:22 PM
I voted for McCain!!

Both of those piles of shit combined are not worth the amount of time you clowns have put into crying on the internet about it. Get a job and by something worth crying about. I would have payed someone $500 to take that blazer off my yard.

post #37 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 12:58 PM
"Livin the good life"

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbullitt
YOU SCREWED BOBBY END OF STORY. weve all seen the pics of where it was advertised with a 383 and weve all seen pics of the stock engine. not to mention even if it had been advertised as a 350 it was still a rusty ass pos...you screwed him and im sure you spent the last 3wks at your house (not in Cali) getting your story straight brfore you went public...karma is a bitch, brutha..
post #38 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 01:00 PM
"Livin the good life"

Why don't the both of you meet up at one of the gtg's and box the shit out! The winner gets both vehicles.
post #39 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 01:27 PM

Thats the best idea i have heard yet
post #40 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 01:27 PM
Loves the Haterz!!

HAHAHA...man i love how your trying to save what rep you dont really have on here......acting like the car you got from me was a pile
that car ran great and you can ask the previous owner of it....SHO SHANE....he loved the car and still wants it back
there wasnt shit wrong with that car other than it needed that bolt drilled out and then put it all back together..which i gave you EVERY single part to do it
now i dont doubt the clutch messing up..cause im sure it was the stock clutch from the factory..thats understandable
but for you to say the trannys all fucked up and is junk..then turn around and try to trade that shit off to someone on this board for a c4........and not telling them is "fucked up" as you said it was...is pretty fuckin shady
but ive gave you plenty of chances to fix this mess and you havent done shit
so im gonna solve it on my own......and karmas gonna pay your ass back you sorry motherfucker

Wake up and smell the Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
I just crave meat...so any of those places is always good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Notch View Post
I never got the "talk" from either of my parents
post #41 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 03:08 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
...i have an 82-92 s-10 with a 383 stroker, 3:73 10 bolt spooled or welded, fuel cell, drag lights with slicks, sheet metal dash, racing seat, has a bad tranny. dont know much about the motor....i got it on trade. i know it will rev over 7000rpm no problem so i assume they werent lieing when they said it was a 383...
If you didn't know or weren't sure that it was a 383, you shouldn't have said it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #42 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 03:28 PM
Arbeit Macht Frei

Quote:
If you didn't know or weren't sure that it was a 383, you shouldn't have said it was.
Come on Tony, it reved to 7k easily.
Thats a clear cut case its a 383 and not a 350!

-Hávamál-

post #43 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 04:02 PM
Loves the Haterz!!

Quote:
exactly

Quote:

Quote:
post #44 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 07:45 PM
Lifer

Quote:
And if i knew for sure it had a bad ass 383 in it i would be askin a little more than 1200 for the truck
That there my friend sounds like incriminating evidence....had I known it was a fuckin 383 I would have kept that shit....

Thats what I hear when I read it....as for bobby not wanting to get dirty....SHIT...I can't tell you how many time I got to the exxon and that mutherfucker had some shit tore apart.....Hell I got there one night to find him starting to tear his fucking motor apart.......

Quote:

post #45 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 08:02 PM
Never settle always excel

Jesus are we still being beaten over the head with this shit. Here we go, be legit when you sell something and be smart when you buy something, both of these ass turds fucked this up.

First: 87hatch5.0 fucked up by advertising/selling something you had no fucking clue about, that makes you a sham artist, it should have been advertised as small black chevy powered truck dumbshit.

Second Stunter Bob three things 1. take the time to understand what it is you are buying, trust no one. 2. if you feel like you got screwed then take the shit back don't part it out and bitch about the deal, no returns then 3. lastly get out of your parents fucking house already they need a break after keeping your silly ass for 21 years, fucking 18 was enough.
post #46 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 08:41 PM
v2004 rebooted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy
both were $500 cars pile of shits what do you guys expect??

goddamn get a job and buy yourself a new motor!

haha
post #47 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 09:37 PM
Loves the Haterz!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
haha
yea whiteboys laughing...but i got a better job than him...now thats something to LOL about

Quote:

Quote:
post #48 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 09:38 PM
Loves the Haterz!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by black2002ls
That there my friend sounds like incriminating evidence....had I known it was a fuckin 383 I would have kept that shit....

Thats what I hear when I read it....as for bobby not wanting to get dirty....SHIT...I can't tell you how many time I got to the exxon and that mutherfucker had some shit tore apart.....Hell I got there one night to find him starting to tear his fucking motor apart.......
haha..i dont mind getting dirty at the house cause i can clean up
but shit..i dont carry an engine hoist and my big toolbox with me everytime i buy something..but i guess thats what i gotta do now
people are fuckin shady

Quote:

Quote:
post #49 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 09:47 PM
Lifer

right

Quote:

post #50 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 09:42 AM
Slingin rock on da corner

Quote:

X10

Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to kill them.

God Bless our Troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez
my excuse is i dont give a fuck...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMCev View Post
sass me again and see what happens...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yale View Post
I knew you were a titty hating fag the moment I met you.

2007 Harley Davidson Street Bob
2003 King Ranch F-150
Sponsored Links
Advertisement