Laramie Wyoming Racing - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-13-2006, 06:55 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Laramie Wyoming Racing

i used to live there and on sat nights aound 9-10 every1 would gettogether even imports and park at the SONIC and talk racing,cars,motors and see what every1 had,after about 1130 we all go outto a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry remote road and race....one in every 8-10 car that go are imports all others are american.....guys in other town wqould come out and race,drivin,and even roll off trailers....had a gto judge one night ..wassweet..all the imports dont race becuase all the americam muscle had juice or power adders like the imports...seen some means ass races....my freind had a 90 stang with edelbrock rpm set up on a 347 stroker and a125 shot..was beatin most bb guys...just thought id share the story...NO RACING IN WINTER THO LOL...i missed it..alotta guys sharin info and comraderie...alotta wyotech guys racing//thx for letting me just ramble..

1990 hatch 4.10 gears. 351w stock 70 heads w/ big valves, and port, rpm intake 650 dp, 9-5 comp, lunati 540 lift 224-234 duration. ford hei stock aod ... still on racks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-13-2006, 06:57 AM
Out

Maybe you're just not getting the maening of this place...
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-13-2006, 06:57 AM
Banned

Great story...

<--- ex-wife was from Cheyenne...there really isn't anything to do in Wyoming except maybe visit Yellowstone - that's about it!!

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-13-2006, 07:01 AM
Banned

Location: If I listened to you, i would have a mustang just like yours!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas85stang
i used to live there and on sat nights aound 9-10 every1 would gettogether even imports and park at the SONIC and talk racing,cars,motors and see what every1 had,after about 1130 we all go outto a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry remote road and race....one in every 8-10 car that go are imports all others are american.....guys in other town wqould come out and race,drivin,and even roll off trailers....had a gto judge one night ..wassweet..all the imports dont race becuase all the americam muscle had juice or power adders like the imports...seen some means ass races....my freind had a 90 stang with edelbrock rpm set up on a 347 stroker and a125 shot..was beatin most bb guys...just thought id share the story...NO RACING IN WINTER THO LOL...i missed it..alotta guys sharin info and comraderie...alotta wyotech guys racing//thx for letting me just ramble..

this thread sucks too
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-13-2006, 07:03 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

im from TEXAS,i just missed all the guys i knew...i live up here by sherman now in texas,just know a cpl guys,but no1 meets and talks over just guy shit...between ,gf,kids,work,and helpin folks out,,i miss gettin away with freinds and burpin,fartin,drinkin,talkin crap,i do alil but no1 into racing,or enigines...if i live closer to dallas dfw area id try to meet folks on cruises

1990 hatch 4.10 gears. 351w stock 70 heads w/ big valves, and port, rpm intake 650 dp, 9-5 comp, lunati 540 lift 224-234 duration. ford hei stock aod ... still on racks.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-13-2006, 07:38 AM
Slingin rock on da corner

Yea there aint shit to do in Sherman

Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to kill them.

God Bless our Troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez
my excuse is i dont give a fuck...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMCev View Post
sass me again and see what happens...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yale View Post
I knew you were a titty hating fag the moment I met you.

2007 Harley Davidson Street Bob
2003 King Ranch F-150
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-13-2006, 07:49 AM
Time Served

i cant say i remember meeting up at sonic but they definatley were badass street races.. they poured vht on the hwy and scraped up the gravel so there was basically a tar patch and i saw a few cars pull the front tires.. you know some shits going down when ppl start pullin up in enclosed trailors.. had a couple of cool speed shop shoot outs too where each shop would race eachother.. they definatley have a way faster street racing scene.. but thats the only thing i could say i really miss about laramie fuckin wyoming..

ps.. the smackatorium is for talking shit.. not bullshitin..

1969 camaro- daily with a little pop...
1970 chevelle- project with a lot of pop..
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-13-2006, 12:50 PM
Banned

Lame e e, Wyoming...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement