Mr. Evil better up the mods a bit...*smack* - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 09:35 PM Thread Starter
Christian Woman
 
TAMUz06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Wo ist die Toilete?
Posts: 5,467
Thumbs up Mr. Evil better up the mods a bit...*smack*

.

Last edited by TAMUz06; 03-18-2002 at 11:40 AM.
TAMUz06 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 09:39 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,474
Re: Mr. Evil better up the mods a bit...*smack*

Quote:
Originally posted by TAMUz06
Bolt-on Trans Am puttin' the smack down...

Nice run Kubra. It's always nice to see a lady come out ahead.

Last edited by chetta; 03-10-2002 at 09:45 PM.
chetta is offline  
post #3 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 09:46 PM
The Alpha Omega Frog
 
Frogger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Awaiting from the Shadows
Posts: 8,333
Thumbs up

<----giggling like a school girl.....


Bad Ass, Andi!

Y2K Supercharged Electric Green GT
The Dallas Diamonds
WPFL 3Peat Superbowl Champions 2004-06
IWFL 2008 Superbowl Champions
Captain*Mike/Sam*League All Pro 2004
Def/LB coach 06-08 season
Defensive Coordinator 09

Dallas Fire Rescue
Frogger is offline  
 
post #4 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 09:48 PM
Foxbody King
 
whiteboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,462
damn i wanna race the vette! i'll win i know!

2003 cobra DSG
whiteboy is offline  
post #5 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 10:04 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,052
Poor Shane. Give him SOME credit, he doesn't have that much done to it. It is always nice to see a female win though
FbodLover is offline  
post #6 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 10:11 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,474
Quote:
Originally posted by FbodLover
Poor Shane. Give him SOME credit, he doesn't have that much done to it. It is always nice to see a female win though
From what I know he's got more mods than she does. Besides, even Shane said himself afterwards, "I guess I need to learn how to race like that"
chetta is offline  
post #7 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 10:15 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally posted by chetta


From what I know he's got more mods than she does. Besides, even Shane said himself afterwards, "I guess I need to learn how to race like that"
I guess, at least the man can admit it
FbodLover is offline  
post #8 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 10:20 PM
Floored...
 
Mr Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Your Town
Posts: 3,499
Quote:
Originally posted by chetta


From what I know he's got more mods than she does. Besides, even Shane said himself afterwards, "I guess I need to learn how to race like that"
I have 4 mods, 3 of which affect power. She has 2 I think.

Thats one of the few times I have ever raced "from a roll". IMO, its still not a real race.

I like to race from a stop.

Either way, she won. She's had a lot more experience than I racing from a roll, and she does a damn good job at it!

Andi, next time we do it, we need to have the family radio thingies so we can comunicate. I was lost as to what the heck we were doing out there on the road and trying to guess.
Mr Evil is offline  
post #9 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 10:20 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by FbodLover
Poor Shane. Give him SOME credit, he doesn't have that much done to it. It is always nice to see a female win though
wha?
shane has the SAME mods as andi.. and made 340 rwhp.. even WITH his stereo he is 200+lbs lighter.. he admited " i need to learn how to drive".. whats the question here
d.

Last edited by White_lightning; 03-10-2002 at 10:27 PM.
White_lightning is offline  
post #10 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 10:22 PM
Floored...
 
Mr Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Your Town
Posts: 3,499
Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning


wha?
shane has the SAME mods as andi.. and made 340 rwhp.. even WITH his stereo he is 200+lbs lighter.. he admited " i need to learn how to driver".. whats the question here
d.
346 RWHP, thank you!
Mr Evil is offline  
post #11 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 10:24 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Evil


I have 4 mods, 3 of which affect power. She has 2 I think.

Thats one of the few times I have ever raced "from a roll". IMO, its still not a real race.

I like to race from a stop.

Either way, she won. She's had a lot more experience than I racing from a roll, and she does a damn good job at it!

Andi, next time we do it, we need to have the family radio thingies so we can comunicate. I was lost as to what the heck we were doing out there on the road and trying to guess.
o.k. Mr 14.2 in a GT stang with a 100 shot
im sure andi wont mind running you from a stop.. your vette has the advantage from a roll.. if you didnt win from a roll you wont win from a stop

is it not real racing cos you got beat?
d.
White_lightning is offline  
post #12 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 10:25 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning


wha?
shane has the SAME mods as andi.. and made 340 rwhp.. even WITH his stereo he is 200+lbs lighter.. he admited " i need to learn how to driver".. whats the question here
d.
Are you drunk? "I need to learn how to driver" <--Ya lost me there
FbodLover is offline  
post #13 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 10:27 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,474
Quote:
Originally posted by FbodLover


Are you drunk? "I need to learn how to driver" <--Ya lost me there
Nope, he's not drunk, that's Feldslut speak.
chetta is offline  
post #14 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 10:29 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 1,852
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Evil


I have 4 mods, 3 of which affect power. She has 2 I think.

Thats one of the few times I have ever raced "from a roll". IMO, its still not a real race.

I like to race from a stop.

Either way, she won. She's had a lot more experience than I racing from a roll, and she does a damn good job at it!

Andi, next time we do it, we need to have the family radio thingies so we can comunicate. I was lost as to what the heck we were doing out there on the road and trying to guess.
Yeah I have two, a lid and a cut-out that affect power. I have a shifter and filter and plugs and wires, springs/shocks and I think that covers it (unless you count Zaino)

We can go from a stop if you want! My car does not get any kind of traction but I am sure yours does not either on street tires.

I have a two two-way radios so that would be a good idea for next time!
Kubra is offline  
post #15 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 10:34 PM
Floored...
 
Mr Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Your Town
Posts: 3,499
Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning

o.k. Mr 14.2 in a GT stang with a 100 shot
im sure andi wont mind running you from a stop.. your vette has the advantage from a roll.. if you didnt win from a roll you wont win from a stop

is it not real racing cos you got beat?
d.
Actually, I never thought it was real racing, and it had nothing to do with me getting beat. If you will recall a thread that went on about 4 weeks ago (maybe 6), I said in that thread that I didn't think racing from a roll was real racing, or rather, its not my thing, and I generally won't do it.

I got beat, David. Are you so delerious from smelling the fumes from your super duper Supra that you didn't catch that in my posts anywhere? hmmm.....

I seriously doubt she would win from a stop. Big difference in accellerating 3600+ pounds from a stand still with 330 rwhp than accellerating about 3400 pounds with 346 rwhp.

And the 14.2 with 100 shot, I did not know how to drive very well then either. Later, after learning to drive that car, I ran a 14.0 without spray.

Last edited by Mr Evil; 03-10-2002 at 10:38 PM.
Mr Evil is offline  
post #16 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 10:36 PM
Floored...
 
Mr Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Your Town
Posts: 3,499
Quote:
Originally posted by Kubra


Yeah I have two, a lid and a cut-out that affect power. I have a shifter and filter and plugs and wires, springs/shocks and I think that covers it (unless you count Zaino)

We can go from a stop if you want! My car does not get any kind of traction but I am sure yours does not either on street tires.

I have a two two-way radios so that would be a good idea for next time!
Sweet!
Mr Evil is offline  
post #17 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 10:41 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Evil


Actually, I never thought it was real racing, and it had nothing to do with me getting beat. If you will recall a thread that went on about 4 weeks ago (maybe 6), I said in that thread that I didn't think racing from a roll was real racing, or rather, its not my thing, and I generally won't do it.

I got beat, David. Are you so delerious from smelling the fumes from your super duper Supra that you didn't catch that in my posts anywhere? hmmm.....

I seriously doubt she would win from a stop. Big difference in accellerating 3600+ pounds from a stand still with 330 rwhp than accellerating about 3400 pounds with 346 rwhp.

And the 14.2 with 100 shot, I did not know how to drive very well then either. Later, after learning to drive that car, I ran a 14.0 without spray.

maybe when you bought your Vette you should have kept the Suburban and invested in a sense of humour dude..learn to take a joke.
d.
White_lightning is offline  
post #18 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 10:46 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Evil





I seriously doubt she would win from a stop. Big difference in accellerating 3600+ pounds from a stand still with 330 rwhp than accellerating about 3400 pounds with 346 rwhp.

dude.. no offence.. but i am willing to bet that she can out launch and out shift you.. she went 13.1 i beleive in a bolt on 4.6 cobra.
you have IRS and tires that arent made to grip from a stop out back.. my money is on andi.
White_lightning is offline  
post #19 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 10:46 PM
Floored...
 
Mr Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Your Town
Posts: 3,499
Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning

maybe when you bought your Vette you should have kept the Suburban and invested in a sense of humour dude..learn to take a joke.
d.
Biotch, I've been taking shit from you for like 3.5 years now. If I didn't know how to take a joke, I'd have had to kill you already.

And besides, this is all type. Its hard to tell what people mean sometimes since you can't see the facial expressions and tone of voice, etc, etc like you can when in person.

Besides, in both cases, the worst I got beat was MAYBE by 2 car lengths, and that was the first race. In the second one, shes about a car length ahead of me.

In the first race, if you watch closely, you can see where I hit the gas, she hits it, I let off still not knowing exactly how to play this game, and then get right back into it. That's why she got me so bad on that run.

The second time, I did it very briefly, not near as long as I did the first run.

Its all about learning, my friend. And I learn quickly. Give me time.
Mr Evil is offline  
post #20 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 10:49 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
you mean "try " to kill me
guess what i saw and heard was different to what happend.. i went back and watched the video on my big screen.. and i dont see your car slowing down at all...
odd..
White_lightning is offline  
post #21 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 10:50 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 10,554
I'll drive the C5


That rhymes .
Saladbar is offline  
post #22 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 10:50 PM
Floored...
 
Mr Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Your Town
Posts: 3,499
Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning

dude.. no offence.. but i am willing to bet that she can out launch and out shift you.. she went 13.1 i beleive in a bolt on 4.6 cobra.
you have IRS and tires that arent made to grip from a stop out back.. my money is on andi.
Hmm, after sitting out of the drag game for about 1 year, I hoped in Paul Mata's car and ran a 13.5. It was the first time I had ever driven his car, and it was bolt-ons. I didn't even ask to use the spray. And my 60' SUCKED.

You can ask Paul and Casper about that. If my 60' had been worth a shit, it would have been about a 13.1 or so.
Mr Evil is offline  
post #23 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 10:54 PM
Floored...
 
Mr Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Your Town
Posts: 3,499
Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning
you mean "try " to kill me
guess what i saw and heard was different to what happend.. i went back and watched the video on my big screen.. and i dont see your car slowing down at all...
odd..
Maybe you need to wash all the "goo" off the TV where you've been rubbing a few out to Andi!

I can see it in the First video. Watch @ 3 seconds into the video. Its there. I can't see it in the second video at all, but i was driving and I know how I reacted.

Like I said, I don't really know how to race this way. Not saying thats the only reason she beat me, but its part of it.

Last edited by Mr Evil; 03-10-2002 at 10:57 PM.
Mr Evil is offline  
post #24 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 10:56 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Evil


Maybe you need to wash all the "goo" off the TV where you've been rubbing a few out to Andi!

I can see it in the First video. I can't see it in the second video at all, but i was driving and I know how I reacted.
LOL
.. why? what have you heard??
rubbing a few out to andi? naa.. im not into experimenting

what happned to " well .. i guess i need to learn how to drive"? or did you change your mind..
like i said.. i dont see andi backing out of racing you from a stop.
White_lightning is offline  
post #25 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 10:58 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Evil


Hmm, after sitting out of the drag game for about 1 year, I hoped in Paul Mata's car and ran a 13.5. It was the first time I had ever driven his car, and it was bolt-ons. I didn't even ask to use the spray. And my 60' SUCKED.

You can ask Paul and Casper about that. If my 60' had been worth a shit, it would have been about a 13.1 or so.
you 60' sucked? the 60' is all about the launch.. so you admit your launch sux?
White_lightning is offline  
post #26 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 10:58 PM
Floored...
 
Mr Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Your Town
Posts: 3,499
Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning


LOL
.. why? what have you heard??
rubbing a few out to andi? naa.. im not into experimenting

what happned to " well .. i guess i need to learn how to drive"? or did you change your mind..
like i said.. i dont see andi backing out of racing you from a stop.
Feldman, you seriously need to learn to read or something....
Go back thru the post before you make yourself look like more of a jackass.
Mr Evil is offline  
post #27 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 11:01 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,474
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Evil


Maybe you need to wash all the "goo" off the TV where you've been rubbing a few out to Andi!

I can guarantee that isn't happening. His boss would kill him.
chetta is offline  
post #28 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 11:02 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
posts? dude. last night you said " i guess this means i need to learn how to drive"
how am i making a jack ass of myself.. you cant figure out how to race from a roll? 3 honks and you go.! thats not to hard? want me to explain it slowly?
White_lightning is offline  
post #29 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 11:19 PM
Floored...
 
Mr Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Your Town
Posts: 3,499
Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning
posts? dude. last night you said " i guess this means i need to learn how to drive"
how am i making a jack ass of myself.. you cant figure out how to race from a roll? 3 honks and you go.! thats not to hard? want me to explain it slowly?
Feldman, up until you decided to start a bunch of shit on this thread, racing Andi was fun. She was a good sport and last time I checked, I was a good loser.

Something told me last nite on the way to race, that with you and Jim filming it, this event was going to be blown way out of proportion.

So, chalk up one for yourself Feldman. Your the man!
Mr Evil is offline  
post #30 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 11:25 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Evil


Feldman, up until you decided to start a bunch of shit on this thread, racing Andi was fun. She was a good sport and last time I checked, I was a good loser.

Something told me last nite on the way to race, that with you and Jim filming it, this event was going to be blown way out of proportion.

So, chalk up one for yourself Feldman. Your the man!
Shane was a good sport about loosing. I think this has been blown way out of proportion.
FbodLover is offline  
post #31 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 11:43 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 10,554
Blowing things out of proprtion is Feldman's specialty
Saladbar is offline  
post #32 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 11:50 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally posted by Shawn 97 Z28 M6
Blowing things out of proprtion is Feldman's specialty
So Shawn are you trying to say Feldman's specialty is blowing?
FbodLover is offline  
post #33 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-11-2002, 12:03 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 10,554
no.. he's just Jewish
Saladbar is offline  
post #34 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-11-2002, 06:55 AM
I'm going Commando
 
RyanB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 469-323-7873
Posts: 7,526
Whats a calory?
RyanB is offline  
post #35 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-11-2002, 07:08 AM
I am back
 
SC2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: trying to get MOD to race!!
Posts: 1,729
Good job Andi. I have driven both cars and they feel about the same (when it comes to power) and chicks can drive better then men form the start. I am sure MR.E. just need's more time behind the wheel of his beast.

BTW MR.E you did lose you should just take it on the hip. You knew someone was going to talk shit about it. come on you would if it was someone else.

BTW Andi tell Jim I will have something for him in about 2 weeks.
SC2K is offline  
post #36 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-11-2002, 07:15 AM
I'm going Commando
 
RyanB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 469-323-7873
Posts: 7,526
Quote:
Originally posted by supercharged2k
Good job Andi. I have driven both cars and they feel about the same (when it comes to power) and chicks can drive better then men form the start. I am sure MR.E. just need's more time behind the wheel of his beast.

BTW MR.E you did lose you should just take it on the hip. You knew someone was going to talk shit about it. come on you would if it was someone else.

BTW Andi tell Jim I will have something for him in about 2 weeks.
Chicks can drive better fromt he start? What are you talking about. Thats like saying left handed people can see better from the start. You cant just pull some ass kissing generalization out of your ass like that! I'm sure I can name a couple people that could whip andi's ass in the Evil Vette. Am I'm sure Andi doesnt base her win on some abnormality she was blessed with since youth.
RyanB is offline  
post #37 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-11-2002, 07:31 AM
I am back
 
SC2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: trying to get MOD to race!!
Posts: 1,729
Woman are calmer then men. That makes them better drivers form the start. I am not saying Andi won because she is woman (where you got that form). Just a lot of guys will give you more shit becuse you got beat by a chick.
SC2K is offline  
post #38 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-11-2002, 07:37 AM
I'm going Commando
 
RyanB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 469-323-7873
Posts: 7,526
Quote:
Originally posted by supercharged2k
Woman are calmer then men. That makes them better drivers form the start. .
HUH!?!? What does that mean? Racing from a stop, or since birth? That is if I even can decypher your text. Can I get a Feldspeak translater in here quick? Maybe even a Sneakyspeaky translater?.

Quote:
Originally posted by supercharged2k I am not saying Andi won because she is woman (where you got that form). Just a lot of guys will give you more shit becuse you got beat by a chick
We'd razz anyone who got beat regardless of the person driving the other car. Some girls can flat out ROW! Other's can't. Big deal. Most dudes cant drive for shit either.

Aside: would you rather have a girl that races but isnt a bad ass driver, or one that doesnt race? I just want mine to go down that track.
RyanB is offline  
post #39 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-11-2002, 07:43 AM
World Record Holder!
 
302_plus_a_few's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Guinness Book
Posts: 12,383
Damn, girls puttin' the smack down...
302_plus_a_few is offline  
post #40 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-11-2002, 08:06 AM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
I'll whip all your asses in my stock coupe...let me know when you clowns are going to do this again...I'm ready to let this thing have it! Its got 600 miles already!
AL P is offline  
post #41 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-11-2002, 08:19 AM
Im somebody's daddy!
 
bsharer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: inside the garage
Posts: 14,602
Exclamation

Mr. Evil got smacked down!
bsharer is offline  
post #42 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-11-2002, 08:19 AM
Other half of bitter
 
michelle95gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: bottom of a dark Scottish lake
Posts: 7,141
way to go Andi! that's my girl!!!!!
michelle95gt is offline  
post #43 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-11-2002, 08:48 AM Thread Starter
Christian Woman
 
TAMUz06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Wo ist die Toilete?
Posts: 5,467
Red face

God damn this took a turn for the ugly...wasn't tryin' to do that, just razzin' some people up...

Good races and good sports on both sides....but I'll be the first to admit that Evil SHOULD have won...

LOL @ calory..
TAMUz06 is offline  
post #44 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-11-2002, 10:09 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 1,852
Quote:
Originally posted by TAMUz06
God damn this took a turn for the ugly...wasn't tryin' to do that, just razzin' some people up...

Good races and good sports on both sides....but I'll be the first to admit that Evil SHOULD have won...

LOL @ calory..

I think you are right. I thought he was going to put a nose to a car on me. I just changed my plugs/wires and went back to a stock MAF so it would bump the timing back up. I wanted to gauge how my car was running and I thought for sure it would be a close race. I know the car feels way better then it did. I know from looking at the plugs that it was not running clean and I know from my last dyno that it was pulling timing and running lean in bank 2.

I am glad it ran as good as it did, I am proud of it Hey its all for fun! No money was put down. I know Shane wanted to see how his car was running and so did I. No harm no foul right?
I have no problem racing again from the hole this time. You may beat me you may not, I have a feeling that race will be determined by who ever gets better traction.
Kubra is offline  
post #45 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-11-2002, 10:12 AM
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally posted by TAMUz06
God damn this took a turn for the ugly...wasn't tryin' to do that, just razzin' some people up...

Good races and good sports on both sides....but I'll be the first to admit that Evil SHOULD have won...

LOL @ calory..
haha..Shoulda known with putting up a video people were gonna talk some smack
FbodLover is offline  
post #46 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-11-2002, 10:24 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
LOL.. talk smack? since i was the one videoing it.. i expressed my opinion of what i saw.. nothing more.. nothing less.
d.
White_lightning is offline  
post #47 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-11-2002, 10:40 AM
My other car's a mini-van
 
Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Lunatic Fringe
Posts: 5,187
What times do you run Kubra?
Lane is offline  
post #48 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-11-2002, 10:45 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 1,852
Quote:
Originally posted by Lane
What times do you run Kubra?
You know that is a darn good question! I really don't know. I have never gotten a clean pass out of it. Either the clutch wont hold or falls on its face or it spins like crazy... The best trap speed it has ever had is 108 and the best time is 13.4. I know the car was running lean up until Friday night and I know it was not running clean at all. The plugs looked like ass. I am gonna try to make it out to Ennis on Friday night to see what it will do.
Kubra is offline  
post #49 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-11-2002, 10:54 AM Thread Starter
Christian Woman
 
TAMUz06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Wo ist die Toilete?
Posts: 5,467
Thumbs up

So are you two game for 3 wide next time? Shut down at 150...
TAMUz06 is offline  
post #50 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-11-2002, 10:58 AM
Floored...
 
Mr Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Your Town
Posts: 3,499
Quote:
Originally posted by TAMUz06
So are you two game for 3 wide next time? Shut down at 150...
Im game.
Mr Evil is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome