A Veteran's Day Prayer - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 04:33 PM Thread Starter
Painting Your House
 
BlackSnake1996's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Denton County, Texas
Posts: 10,734
A Veteran's Day Prayer

Sorry for this being in the Smack, but its all I have. If a Mod could see fit to move this to its proper place, I would most appreciate it. I just havent seen anything yet for Vereran's Day on this board.


Dear Lord, Today we honor our veterans, worthy men and women who gave their best when they were called upon to serve and protect their country. We pray that you will bless them, Lord, for their unselfish service in the continual struggle to preserve our freedoms, our safety, and our country’s heritage, for all of us. Bless them abundantly for the hardships they faced, for the sacrifices they made for their many different contributions to America’s victories over tyranny and oppression. We respect them, we thank them, we honor them, we are proud of them, and we pray that you will watch over these special people and bless them with peace and happiness. In Jesus’ name we pray; Amen.


Thank you all vets of all ages for the freedom I now enjoy. You guys and gals are the best.
Wayne

Last edited by BlackSnake1996; 11-11-2006 at 07:09 PM.
BlackSnake1996 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 04:47 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSnake1996
I will not have another thing to say unless I am asked for or unbanned.

talisman is offline  
post #3 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 03:03 PM
2-7 and still a fan!
 
BOOSTED32V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: In a place that has become a ghost town...
Posts: 16,954
WTF, did he just do a internet prayer?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
BOOSTED32V is offline  
 
post #4 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 04:11 PM
Mustang_GT Gurl
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Awesome prayer! Good thinking! There are other Veteran's on this board!!
post #5 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 08:06 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: From a town called fresh off your Ass
Posts: 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
WTF, did he just do a internet prayer?...

Is there a problem with that... You have something against veterans?

1990 Gt: Nice and Totaled, courtesy of a Domino's pizza delivery boy.

2003 Gsx-r 600: SOLD

K7 GSXR-1000: PCIII, Racefit mega slip on, Gafler brake line, Ohlins damper
hustleman is offline  
post #6 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 09:05 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustleman
Is there a problem with that... You have something against veterans?




Not this retarded shit again.
talisman is offline  
post #7 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 09:11 PM
Banned
 
V-SICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,682
Amen
V-SICK is offline  
post #8 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 09:12 PM
Goblin King of Fort Worth
 
Fordblue625's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 3,235
Thumbs up

In honor of this thread, I just said a prayer that they never let you out of the smackatorium.

________________________
Fordblue625 is offline  
post #9 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 10:12 PM
Kill!
 
usmcluke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: TEXAS!!!
Posts: 7,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustleman
Is there a problem with that... You have something against veterans?
Time and place, this has nothing to do with Talisman liking or not liking vets. He is an equal asshole to everyone, which I respect him for. That being said, Wayne couldn't post it anywhere else and this is the Smack, anything goes. Even prayers.

New site!

http://www.gearheadsperformance.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ
I have my windows open, started to smell like someone shit on my window ledge, realized it was the pungent stench of socialism. Sorry if there is any typos in this post, hard to read shit through this gas mask.
usmcluke is offline  
post #10 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-13-2006, 11:01 AM
RedLilPony
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcblown4.6
Time and place, this has nothing to do with Talisman liking or not liking vets. He is an equal asshole to everyone, which I respect him for. That being said, Wayne couldn't post it anywhere else and this is the Smack, anything goes. Even prayers.
Eric didn't say anything. Henry did. And I believe it wasn't in regards to vets, it was in regard to the "online prayer."
post #11 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-13-2006, 11:15 AM
2-7 and still a fan!
 
BOOSTED32V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: In a place that has become a ghost town...
Posts: 16,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustleman
Is there a problem with that... You have something against veterans?
ME have a problem with veterans, hmmm let me see, I'll let you answer that question.
My grandfather was in WWII, my fatherinlaw was also in WWII in Germany during the war, one of my best friends was in Vietnam, my cousins only son just got back from Iraq, he just got done doing 2 tours...no I have nothin against veterans. This is probably the first time I have seen anyone do an online prayer, I tought it was comical. If he wasn't such a tool he would still have access to ALL the other forums and could have posted his prayer in the Theology Forum where it belongs, but I guess USMC has a point, this is the Smack and ANYTHING goes, even me making fun if his ass...

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
BOOSTED32V is offline  
post #12 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-13-2006, 11:15 AM
Arbeit Macht Frei
 
PooterWS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mozambique
Posts: 19,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLilPony
Eric didn't say anything. Henry did. And I believe it wasn't in regards to vets, it was in regard to the "online prayer."
I could care less, but no one is forcing you to read his posts, or online prayers. Continuing to complain about it is just more publicity and attention.
Attention whores go away when the spotlight dims.

"Wealth Dies, Kinsman Die, A man himself must likewise die; But word-fame, Never dies, For him who achieves it well"
-Hávamál-

PooterWS6 is offline  
post #13 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-13-2006, 11:50 AM
Gone but never forgotten
 
mutherjuggz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Burleson!!!!
Posts: 16,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordblue625
In honor of this thread, I just said a prayer that they never let you out of the smackatorium.


LMFAO!! Amen


On a side note... great prayer, however it is toolish to post it in here... if you can't post it where it belongs, then you shouldn't post it.

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." ~ Frederick Douglass
mutherjuggz is offline  
post #14 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-13-2006, 01:21 PM
Kill!
 
usmcluke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: TEXAS!!!
Posts: 7,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLilPony
Eric didn't say anything. Henry did. And I believe it wasn't in regards to vets, it was in regard to the "online prayer."
My bad I was in a hurry, sorry for the confusion.

New site!

http://www.gearheadsperformance.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ
I have my windows open, started to smell like someone shit on my window ledge, realized it was the pungent stench of socialism. Sorry if there is any typos in this post, hard to read shit through this gas mask.
usmcluke is offline  
post #15 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-13-2006, 01:34 PM
Oooooooh-whee
 
Tyrone Biggums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: What up with that? What up with that?!
Posts: 10,434
Dear 8 pounds 6 ounces baby Jesus, new born, not even spoken a word yet, I would like to honor our veterans and thank you for banishing DogDick1996 to the Smackatorium for ever and ever. Thank you tiny, tiny Jesus.

8/16/05
Tyrone Biggums is offline  
post #16 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-13-2006, 02:18 PM
RedLilPony
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcblown4.6
My bad I was in a hurry, sorry for the confusion.
It's all good.
post #17 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-13-2006, 03:39 PM Thread Starter
Painting Your House
 
BlackSnake1996's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Denton County, Texas
Posts: 10,734
Its always the same 4some that come trashing my posts. Even when there is something good said about some brave and loyal soldiers that just would like to hear that they are appreciated. Skip it if you dont like it or maybe try adding some thought of appreciation to them instead of knocking someone for doing so.

Funny thing....I posted this same prayer on 3 other Mustang sites. Veterans said thank you and the others posted their wishes and thoughts for the vets. Not 1 single bad comment.
BlackSnake1996 is offline  
post #18 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-13-2006, 04:13 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSnake1996
Its always the same 4some that come trashing my posts. Even when there is something good said about some brave and loyal soldiers that just would like to hear that they are appreciated. Skip it if you dont like it or maybe try adding some thought of appreciation to them instead of knocking someone for doing so.

Funny thing....I posted this same prayer on 3 other Mustang sites. Veterans said thank you and the others posted their wishes and thoughts for the vets. Not 1 single bad comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSnake1996
I will not have another thing to say unless I am asked for or unbanned.


I'm still confused. Were you asked for? Are you unbanned? Does anyone else give a shit about the other forums you post on? No one is knocking Vets, unless you are a vet. And even then, we're not knocking you for BEING a vet. We're knocking you for being a fucking idiot. Get it straight.
talisman is offline  
post #19 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-13-2006, 04:32 PM Thread Starter
Painting Your House
 
BlackSnake1996's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Denton County, Texas
Posts: 10,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
I'm still confused. Were you asked for? Are you unbanned? Does anyone else give a shit about the other forums you post on? No one is knocking Vets, unless you are a vet. And even then, we're not knocking you for BEING a vet. We're knocking you for being a fucking idiot. Get it straight.
You amaze me.
BlackSnake1996 is offline  
post #20 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-13-2006, 04:33 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSnake1996
You amaze me.



I get that a lot.
talisman is offline  
post #21 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-13-2006, 05:26 PM
Goblin King of Fort Worth
 
Fordblue625's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 3,235
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSnake1996

Funny thing....I posted this same prayer on 3 other Mustang sites. Veterans said thank you and the others posted their wishes and thoughts for the vets. Not 1 single bad comment.
Then why don't you stay where you're appreciated and spare us?

________________________
Fordblue625 is offline  
post #22 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-13-2006, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
Painting Your House
 
BlackSnake1996's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Denton County, Texas
Posts: 10,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordblue625
Then why don't you stay where you're appreciated and spare us?
Its not the person man. Its the thought.
BlackSnake1996 is offline  
post #23 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 08:01 PM
Ultimate X-phoria
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Not now chief, i'm in the fuckin zone
Posts: 19,895
As a veteran, your copied and pasted prayer that you didn't write, doesn't mean a damn thing. Had you gone out of your way to write something yourself, then no one could say shit. But you're a fraud, a phony, and a dumbass. If i'm not mistaken, I once called you out in a thread for trying to pass someone elses shit as your own. The only reason you posted it was to suck up to the vets on this site. You figure if you can win enough people over, you can get enough voices to get you out of lockdown. Some may have fell for it, but me, I see right through you.
Hollywood is offline  
post #24 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 08:20 PM Thread Starter
Painting Your House
 
BlackSnake1996's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Denton County, Texas
Posts: 10,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
As a veteran, your copied and pasted prayer that you didn't write, doesn't mean a damn thing. Had you gone out of your way to write something yourself, then no one could say shit. But you're a fraud, a phony, and a dumbass. If i'm not mistaken, I once called you out in a thread for trying to pass someone elses shit as your own. The only reason you posted it was to suck up to the vets on this site. You figure if you can win enough people over, you can get enough voices to get you out of lockdown. Some may have fell for it, but me, I see right through you.
You have got to be kidding. Whats wrong with you? And to get enough voices to get out of lockdown? I posted the same prayer on 3 other sites as well. I guess your thought is that they might sign up on DFWstangs and vote for me? Good god Hollywood.
As a veteran, I would be thankful that someone had enough thought to say thanks for what you did for our country.

Last edited by BlackSnake1996; 11-14-2006 at 08:37 PM.
BlackSnake1996 is offline  
post #25 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 08:29 PM
CHAMPION
 
Bullitt3246's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: TX
Posts: 4,209
same ol assholes!


2006 GSX-R 1000
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1992 Mustang Coupe
Bullitt3246 is offline  
post #26 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 08:32 PM Thread Starter
Painting Your House
 
BlackSnake1996's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Denton County, Texas
Posts: 10,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt3246
same ol assholes!
A man posts a prayer for the vets on Veterans Day and gets slapped in the face for it. Unfucking real.
BlackSnake1996 is offline  
post #27 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 08:43 PM
23
 
MrEd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Wylie
Posts: 3,454
theme

do you notice a theme. the same asswips that jumped all over trannyman want to jump on someone for thanking of our vets. what a bunch of lame asses
MrEd is offline  
post #28 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 08:45 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSnake1996
A man posts a prayer for the vets on Veterans Day and gets slapped in the face for it. Unfucking real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
I'm still confused. Were you asked for? Are you unbanned? Does anyone else give a shit about the other forums you post on? No one is knocking Vets, unless you are a vet. And even then, we're not knocking you for BEING a vet. We're knocking you for being a fucking idiot. Get it straight.



I'm hoping redundancy works. I swear, instead of responding to him, I just need to keep copy/pasting previous posts I've made, and they somehow always fit just perfectly. Wonder why that is?
talisman is offline  
post #29 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 08:49 PM
Goblin King of Fort Worth
 
Fordblue625's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 3,235
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEd
do you notice a theme. the same asswips that jumped all over trannyman want to jump on someone for thanking of our vets. what a bunch of lame asses
Shouldn't you be out rolling fags in the name of God you ignorant ass cocksucker?

________________________
Fordblue625 is offline  
post #30 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 08:50 PM Thread Starter
Painting Your House
 
BlackSnake1996's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Denton County, Texas
Posts: 10,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
I'm hoping redundancy works. I swear, instead of responding to him, I just need to keep copy/pasting previous posts I've made, and they somehow always fit just perfectly. Wonder why that is?
Kind of like this one...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
BlackSnake1996 is offline  
post #31 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 08:52 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSnake1996
Kind of like this one...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Your obtuse mastery of emoticons only betrays your inability to counter any logical arguement that is presented to you.
talisman is offline  
post #32 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 08:53 PM Thread Starter
Painting Your House
 
BlackSnake1996's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Denton County, Texas
Posts: 10,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
Your obtuse mastery of emoticons only betrays your inability to counter any logical arguement that is presented to you.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
BlackSnake1996 is offline  
post #33 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 08:55 PM
23
 
MrEd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Wylie
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordblue625
Shouldn't you be out rolling fags in the name of God you ignorant ass cocksucker?
stick it in you punk rock ass you sir are a fucking dumb ass
MrEd is offline  
post #34 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 08:56 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Oh wow, and you changed your sig from Ricekiller to DFWStangs, too. LMAO! What an asskisser. Whats the matter, the guys over there tell you your car was exactly what the title of the site was talking about?
talisman is offline  
post #35 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 08:58 PM
Goblin King of Fort Worth
 
Fordblue625's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 3,235
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEd
stick it in you punk rock ass you sir are a fucking dumb ass
Oh the irony.

________________________
Fordblue625 is offline  
post #36 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 09:01 PM
2-7 and still a fan!
 
BOOSTED32V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: In a place that has become a ghost town...
Posts: 16,954
Thumbs down Oh noes!111!!!1!, It's one of the big 4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
As a veteran, your copied and pasted prayer that you didn't write, doesn't mean a damn thing. Had you gone out of your way to write something yourself, then no one could say shit. But you're a fraud, a phony, and a dumbass. If i'm not mistaken, I once called you out in a thread for trying to pass someone elses shit as your own. The only reason you posted it was to suck up to the vets on this site. You figure if you can win enough people over, you can get enough voices to get you out of lockdown. Some may have fell for it, but me, I see right through you.
BWHAHAHAHA!!! OWNED, ONCE AGAIN, too fucking funny...

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
BOOSTED32V is offline  
post #37 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 09:07 PM Thread Starter
Painting Your House
 
BlackSnake1996's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Denton County, Texas
Posts: 10,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
BWHAHAHAHA!!! OWNED, ONCE AGAIN, too fucking funny...
No one got owned fool.
BlackSnake1996 is offline  
post #38 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 09:25 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSnake1996
No one got owned fool.




Well, you want acess to all the Forums, and just got denied again, didn't you? How is that not getting owned?
talisman is offline  
post #39 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 09:32 PM
FPE - Full Plumber Effect
 
ScottEvil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: 1954 Ranch style
Posts: 4,831
ScottEvil is offline  
post #40 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 09:33 PM
Ultimate X-phoria
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Not now chief, i'm in the fuckin zone
Posts: 19,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSnake1996
No one got owned fool.
You got busted creating an alias today. How about now?
Hollywood is offline  
post #41 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 09:44 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
You got busted creating an alias today. How about now?




It just never ends.
talisman is offline  
post #42 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 09:46 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ft. Worth, Texas
Posts: 367
Some of you people are ruthless..... You must have too much time on your hands to sit here and talk shit to someone who started a thread with some meaning behind it. If you don't like it or think differently, just don't post a reply to it. Even if it is a member that you don't like, or even hate, STFU and move on to the next thread.

"Indecision Is The Key To Flexability"
knp01chevy is offline  
post #43 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 09:48 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by knp01chevy
Some of you people are ruthless..... You must have too much time on your hands to sit here and talk shit to someone who started a thread with some meaning behind it. If you don't like it or think differently, just don't post a reply to it. Even if it is a member that you don't like, or even hate, STFU and move on to the next thread.


If you don't like me not liking it, just don't post a reply to it. Just move on to the next thread.
talisman is offline  
post #44 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 09:50 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ft. Worth, Texas
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
If you don't like me not liking it, just don't post a reply to it. Just move on to the next thread.
I expected you to be the first to reply to it..... I don't recall typing your name in my post....... let me check it again though......... nope, sure didn't.

"Indecision Is The Key To Flexability"
knp01chevy is offline  
post #45 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 09:52 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by knp01chevy
I expected you to be the first to reply to it..... I don't recall typing your name in my post....... let me check it again though......... nope, sure didn't.


You didn't type any specific names, does that mean your post wasn't directed at anyone? Just typing to see yourself speak?
talisman is offline  
post #46 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 09:54 PM
Fear the lawn gnome
 
sleeperLS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: if you want it blown up let me have it.
Posts: 4,535
blah blah blah blah same asshats different post. I dont give a shit what anyone does on this site as long as they are not ripping anyone off. On that note atleast it was a try at a decent post.

What you might call solitude is something i look forward to.
sleeperLS is offline  
post #47 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 09:55 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ft. Worth, Texas
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
You didn't type any specific names, does that mean your post wasn't directed at anyone? Just typing to see yourself speak?
It was a general statement directed to anyone that took offense to it, which is the reason you replied to it. Not typing to see/hear myself speak, but I was going to ask you the same thing??

"Indecision Is The Key To Flexability"
knp01chevy is offline  
post #48 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 09:57 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by knp01chevy
It was a general statement directed to anyone that took offense to it, which is the reason you replied to it. Not typing to see/hear myself speak, but I was going to ask you the same thing??




You think I'm offended? LOL
talisman is offline  
post #49 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 09:58 PM
Mustang_GT Gurl
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by knp01chevy
Some of you people are ruthless..... You must have too much time on your hands to sit here and talk shit to someone who started a thread with some meaning behind it. If you don't like it or think differently, just don't post a reply to it. Even if it is a member that you don't like, or even hate, STFU and move on to the next thread.
Right!
post #50 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 09:59 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ft. Worth, Texas
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
You think I'm offended? LOL
Nah, just a keyboard warrior trying to get his post count higher! LMAO

"Indecision Is The Key To Flexability"
knp01chevy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome