Ford MotorSport 4.6L GT Throttle Body - For Sale - - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 05:16 PM
crazyhorseddp

Ford MotorSport 4.6L GT Throttle Body - For Sale -

I also have no use for this throttle body, it has never been installed on a car, it is new out of the box, the box has been open but it was never installed, I will take $100 bucks for this!

let me know something
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 06:14 PM
KJ94GT

That'll be another $100 towards the 1000Hp daily-driven street car!
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 06:20 PM
Lifer

is it defective like the 75MM Edel/BBK tb u sold me.

If it is I suggests you let people know.

C ya around.

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 06:40 PM
crazyhorseddp

no it's not defective, and I didn't know it was defective and you also looked over that throttle before you handed me the cash.

and if it was decfective, I appologize, you never called back, i would have given you the money back, so there was nothing I could do about it.
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 06:47 PM
DFWStangs' Patron Saint

Breaking your promise yet again? You're showing potential buyers how untrustworthy you are.
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 07:10 PM
crazyhorseddp

lol this is sooo damn pathethic yet it's to the point where its just getting funny, .
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 07:55 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by crazyhorseddp
no it's not defective, and I didn't know it was defective and you also looked over that throttle before you handed me the cash.

and if it was decfective, I appologize, you never called back, i would have given you the money back, so there was nothing I could do about it.
I called back too...your mother told me that u were no longer in town...that you had moved in with your father...So I called your father and left 2 voice mails...never got any reply.

The tb was a PITA...so far I spent 30+ bucks to have it ship back to Edel(twice)...and believed or not it has been 3 months and it's not even back yet...and everytime I call Edelbrock...it is long distance. I could bought a new tb by now...

Anyway, the point has been made...no need to beat on a dead horse therefore I won't bring this issue up again.

Peace!
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 08:05 PM
crazyhorseddp

don't sit there and fucking lie, I didn't not move in with my father, I was leaving town that day to goto west virgina cause there was a death in the family, and NO you did not leave no voice mails because my father does not have no voice mail, I you did not fucking call back, cause I told her to give you all the details on how to return that fucking throttle body, all you had to fucking do is give dallas mustang my goddamn phone number and they could have pulled up all the information and exchanged it for a new one.
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 08:12 PM
crazyhorseddp

she said!

Quote:
"Eric left town with his father to west virgina, he will be back in a week, if you have any problems, then call back then"
or don't you fucking remember that?
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 08:13 PM
crazyhorseddp

and besides she even fucking told you how to get the throttle body exchanged, and if you did not get it exchanged you probably would have called back to get your fucking money, cause the money was here the whole fucking time when I was in west virgina,

you need to stop your fucking lying and get with the program!
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 08:25 PM
Lifer

Ha ha ha...all the F words...look like some body is really pissed off. I could use the F words back to your face but I am way too high above your ground level.

Obviously, you had lost your cool...that just show everyone here how trustworthy you really are...

Look man...I made my point...now everybody know you sold me a bad piece of merchandise.
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 08:35 PM
crazyhorseddp

reason for my attitude is cause you are sitting there trying to call me a goddamn lie, you know the real truth behind everything, now you just don't wanna discuss it because you have been sitting there lying to everyone to make me look like a bad person, listen it's not to hard to ask for money back, if it was fucked up then, all you had to do was pick up the damn phone and say

"Hey, the throttle body is defective, I would like my money back"

and well guess what, I would have given it back to you, but I guess you are not that smart.

Now, if you had any clue, you would have given dallas mustang my number and exchanged the throttle body.

Then again if you had a clue about any merchandise you would have noticed it was defective before you gave me the money, until you got home , and 2 hours later you called and asked for a reciept, well i didn't have the reciept anymore

#1 because the throttle body was bought back in febuary of 2001.

hell I could have even went down to dallas mustang and gotten a new throttle body.

Maybe next time when something like this happens, and someone say's they bought it from dallas mustang.

Tell someone at dallas mustang the persons "NUMBER" to look up all the information, and exchange the product.

Oh btw, that son of a bitch of a throttle body was not fucked up when it was removed from the car, reason for me taking it off, and I told you why I took it off, because it was way to much for the modifications I had on the car. It was sucking up way to much damn gas.

Last edited by crazyhorseddp; 03-05-2002 at 08:39 PM.
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 08:47 PM
Lifer

Look man...I spoke to DMP for 2 consecutive days...their dbase show no record that you nor your father bought the tb there.

You are right...I never call you to demand the money back because you were nowhere to be reach.

Come to think of it...why dont you reimburse me the shipping fee...I still have the receipts of $27.93...
post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 08:55 PM
crazyhorseddp

the throttle body was bought there, i don't see why they wouldn't have it on record, i thought they kept everything on record, i bet i can call up tomorrow and have them pull up my information on the throttle body. how much you wanna bet.

me give you the money back for you shipping the throttle body, fuck I didn't tell you to ship the throttle body to edlebrock,

i swear to god, it's not fucking hard to exchange a simple piece of product .

i mean for crying out fucking loud, let me go find that fucking receipt and fax it to dallas mustang so you can go get your goddamn throttle body,

DO you want me to hold your goddamn hand while you exchange it too.

Last edited by crazyhorseddp; 03-05-2002 at 08:59 PM.
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 09:07 PM
Lifer

Quote:
smart.
Oh btw, that son of a bitch of a throttle body was not fucked up when it was removed from the car, reason for me taking it off, and I told you why I took it off, because it was way to much for the modifications I had on the car. It was sucking up way to much damn gas.
Oh yeah...the tb wasn't damage when u took it off the car...then explain why the hole for the TPS sensor is not center. I sure didn't drilled the damm holes myself...YOU KNOW THE TB WAS DEFECTIVE!!!

Have you ever see the movie Liar Liar? One diff between you and Jim Carey tho...you are too damm ugly.LMAO!
post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 09:16 PM
crazyhorseddp

which throttle body is what??? and on the throttle body which part are you talking about..

and no I did not know the throttle body was defective.. and how the hell can you sit there and tell me I knew it was defective?
post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 09:24 PM
Lifer

Dood...the tb on the left is yours...see how the hole for the TPS sensor is out of center? This is why your car is using so much freaking gas...because the car is in part throttle when it supposed to be in idle.

Look man...it pretty much a mute point...there is no need to get high blood pressure over this any longer.

Edelbrock already sent me a new 70mm tb and a sport jacket for my trouble...so it did work out good.
post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 09:25 PM
Rolling with the homies

Back so soon?

Last edited by evil jose; 03-05-2002 at 09:28 PM.
post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 09:30 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by evil jose
Back so soon?
I rest my case.

Crazyhorseddp, it has been real man...the evening wasn't a total lost after all. Thanks.

Good night!
post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 09:32 PM
Behind Blue Eyes..

bwhahahaha Jose

CFFL
Looking forward to the road that lies ahead...We enjoy reflecting upon past roads traveled, reliving our adventures through photographs taken and stories penned...Though, it's that next road that drives us onward...that next journey...And who knows where it'll lead?
post #21 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 09:37 PM
crazyhorseddp

Quote:
The tb was a PITA...so far I spent 30+ bucks to have it ship back to Edel(twice)...and believed or not it has been 3 months and it's not even back yet...and everytime I call Edelbrock...it is long distance. I could bought a new tb by now...
lying again are we? I thought edelbrock still has the throttle body???
post #22 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 09:40 PM
Pro-Israel; Pro-War

Quote:

lying again are we? I thought edelbrock still has the throttle body???
shut the thell up fuckstick! If you have a prob w/tphan, take it to PM or email or something...shit. I thought you weren't gonna post here anyomre?
post #23 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 09:44 PM
Behind Blue Eyes..

Quote:
Originally posted by red93coupe
fuckstick!
whats a fuckstick? is it a dildo? bwahahaha j/k coupe

CFFL
Looking forward to the road that lies ahead...We enjoy reflecting upon past roads traveled, reliving our adventures through photographs taken and stories penned...Though, it's that next road that drives us onward...that next journey...And who knows where it'll lead?
post #24 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 09:44 PM
crazyhorseddp

mind your own fucking business red93coupe, this is not your fucking arguement.

and tphan, that fucking throttle body doesn't even look like the one I sold you, i don't see what the fuck you are trying to pull,

and that shit didn't look like that when I sold it to you!
post #25 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 09:46 PM
crazyhorseddp

and edlebrock already sent you a new 70MM TB? man the throttle body I sold you was a 75MM not 70MM.
post #26 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 09:48 PM
Behind Blue Eyes..

uh oh someone is lying! oh shit liar liar pants on fire! fuck someone put of da flames! so who is lying?

CFFL
post #27 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 09:59 PM
crazyhorseddp

Bitchen89GT: it's quite obvisous whois lying, read everything tphan said, then you decide, you can see where he fucked up..

and besides he already had a 70MM why did edlebrock send him another 70MM, when the one he bought from me was a 75MM

and he said edlebrock still has it, hmmmmm, quite interesting wouldn't you say?
post #28 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 10:04 PM
Behind Blue Eyes..

Its Bitchin cmon bro i know you can read

Time for TRIAL! I dont know whole story just know small facts and i rule INCONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE!! the judgement is GIMMIE BOTH YOUR CARS AND BE GONE! bwahaha j/k
hell its all one big mess i cant even begin to understand it

CFFL
post #29 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 10:30 PM
tex
Lifer

You remind me of those women that just won't leave the guy who beats the fuck out of them, repeatedly. You, are pathetic.
post #30 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 10:33 PM
crazyhorseddp

It really doesn't matter if anyone from DFWstangs wants to buy anything from me or not. I didn't sell the throttle body to tphan with intentions of screwing him. I would have gladly given him his money back if he wasn't happy with what I sold him. I sold some pistons to a guy not long ago, and gave him time to take them to a machine shop and have them checked out and told him up front that if they weren't what he wanted he could have his money back. A month later, he came back and bought the rest of them. So my intentions are not and were not to screw anybody. I'm sorry if tphan wasn't happy with the throttle body, but before he posted that I sold him bad merchandise, I think he should have at least given me the chance to make it right with him.
post #31 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-06-2002, 12:39 AM
Big Shot

post #32 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-06-2002, 06:50 AM

You gotta wonder how a classified ad gets moved to smack.Crazy, Tphan let it go why cant you Obviously everyone agrees with Tphan, So if you want to save any type of face, I suggest you try and make it right with him. If you dont want everyone whoring your thread and bitching at you take it to pms.

Btw if it wouldve been me, I woulda brought it back to you at your house, even if you werent there, Anyone ever see that discount tire commercial where the old lady isnt satisfied with her tire....
post #33 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-06-2002, 08:07 AM
KJ94GT

Crazyhorse...
You are a complete tool. You should be glad that there are people as relaxed and cool as Tphan in this world. I, and many others on the other hand, would've been in your face with the problem... period. You are a tool and a liar, and you don't back up anything you say. I thought you weren't coming back? Couldn't live without us eh? Hahaha... Move on...
post #34 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-06-2002, 11:38 AM
DFWStangs' Patron Saint

Quote:
Originally posted by SLP007
Btw if it wouldve been me, I woulda brought it back to you at your house, even if you werent there, Anyone ever see that discount tire commercial where the old lady isnt satisfied with her tire....
HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Oh, and I spoke too soon. I do get to use this again:

post #35 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-06-2002, 12:05 PM
Big Shot

Looks like the face of a flaming homosexual to me !!
post #36 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 88chris
Looks like the face of a flaming homosexual to me !!
i said it once and i`ll say it again,DAMN YOUR FUNNY CHRIS!
post #37 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-10-2002, 05:11 PM
Big Shot

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread