BlackSnake1996 - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 11:44 AM Thread Starter
Oooooooh-whee
 
Tyrone Biggums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: What up with that? What up with that?!
Posts: 10,434
BlackSnake1996

What part of "Don't send me anymore pm's." do you not fucking understand? You may think adding your queer little smiley's to everything make it all okey-dokey for you to be a prying nuisance, but it's not. Like most people on this board, I don't fucking like you and never will. Didn't you get your ass handed to you about unwanted pm's recently? You obviously didn't learn anything from that little episode. Stick to bothering people that can actually tolerate how annoying you are.

8/16/05
Tyrone Biggums is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 11:50 AM
Racist....that means you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 20,645
Grabbing popcorn and subscribing.
Jester is offline  
post #3 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 11:51 AM
Goblin King of Fort Worth
 
Fordblue625's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 3,235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Grabbing popcorn and subscribing.
I know, damnit I had things to do too...

________________________
Fordblue625 is offline  
 
post #4 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 11:53 AM
Racist....that means you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 20,645
I bet he pm's Biggums to ask why he started this thread.
Jester is offline  
post #5 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 12:16 PM
Arbeit Macht Frei
 
PooterWS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mozambique
Posts: 19,759


Does he need a PM invite to the thread?

"Wealth Dies, Kinsman Die, A man himself must likewise die; But word-fame, Never dies, For him who achieves it well"
-Hávamál-


Last edited by PooterWS6; 09-27-2006 at 12:29 PM.
PooterWS6 is offline  
post #6 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 12:45 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
The Red Fox jumped over the fence.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #7 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 12:53 PM
4 Cams are better than 1
 
Juiced4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 5,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Grabbing popcorn and subscribing.
x2
Juiced4V is offline  
post #8 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 12:56 PM
SEB
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AGGGWHOOO
 
SEB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 12,211
Somebody needs to get a life outside of this board!


GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
SEB is offline  
post #9 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 12:58 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom
 
D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Rapid City, SD
Posts: 9,335
Subscrizzle.

D is offline  
post #10 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 01:40 PM
Merry HoHo
 
SNEAKY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: User Id: 30310 Name: SneakyDaPimp
Posts: 32,791
post the PM

.(OBAMA) One Big Ass Mistake America
SNEAKY is offline  
post #11 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 01:45 PM
.
 
cbrjames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Watauga
Posts: 5,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy
post the PM
x2
cbrjames is offline  
post #12 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 03:07 PM Thread Starter
Oooooooh-whee
 
Tyrone Biggums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: What up with that? What up with that?!
Posts: 10,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy
post the PM
There's not much to it. He kept starting thread after pointless thread last night in his usual annoying, look at me I'm being cute and funny with all of my smiley's, attention whorish manner. All of which were quickly deleted. After about the third one I posted, "Please ban this douche." He told me to go smoke something and chill or something along those lines, then I posted "Piss off." Then the pm's started.

Him:You got to be kidden me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Piss off? LMAO
__________________

Me:Re: You got to be kidden me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSnake1996
Piss off? LMAO



No, I'm not kidding. Don't send me anymore pm's either.

Him:

Just another case of him throwing himself at people who want nothing to do with him. "Here I am. Look at me. I'm being funny. I'm using cute little smiley's. Everyone thinks I'm an idiot, but that's A-OK becuase I'm being nice and funny. Oh yeah, here's more smiley's. "

Stop trying so hard and the one's who don't know any better might give you chance.

8/16/05
Tyrone Biggums is offline  
post #13 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 03:32 PM
Merry HoHo
 
SNEAKY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: User Id: 30310 Name: SneakyDaPimp
Posts: 32,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums
There's not much to it. He kept starting thread after pointless thread last night in his usual annoying, look at me I'm being cute and funny with all of my smiley's, attention whorish manner. All of which were quickly deleted. After about the third one I posted, "Please ban this douche." He told me to go smoke something and chill or something along those lines, then I posted "Piss off." Then the pm's started.

Him:You got to be kidden me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Piss off? LMAO
__________________

Me:Re: You got to be kidden me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSnake1996
Piss off? LMAO



No, I'm not kidding. Don't send me anymore pm's either.

Him:

Just another case of him throwing himself at people who want nothing to do with him. "Here I am. Look at me. I'm being funny. I'm using cute little smiley's. Everyone thinks I'm an idiot, but that's A-OK becuase I'm being nice and funny. Oh yeah, here's more smiley's. "

Stop trying so hard and the one's who don't know any better might give you chance.
oh man, he got you good

.(OBAMA) One Big Ass Mistake America
SNEAKY is offline  
post #14 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 03:35 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy
oh man, he got you good

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #15 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 03:36 PM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
Sounds to me like you aren't mean enough to him. Call his grandkids retards or something....
AL P is offline  
post #16 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 07:08 PM
FPE - Full Plumber Effect
 
ScottEvil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: 1954 Ranch style
Posts: 4,831
ScottEvil is offline  
post #17 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 09:29 PM
gear jammer
 
bucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: out west
Posts: 2,373
Maybe you haven't pissed him off enough.Just admit you like to steal company time by surfing the net.

Live..ride..dream


1998 Suzuki TL1000
1983 HD FXSB
bucky is offline  
post #18 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 12:13 AM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ennis/Addison/Garland
Posts: 39
god i wish i could find a picture of "funny guy" from boondock saints..

Ignorance is like a gun in hand
Stellar is offline  
post #19 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 04:38 AM
A+
would read again
 
A+'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Girlswithoutweinersville, Tx
Posts: 6,886
maybe he just wants to be your friend......sheesh

***TrueStreet cars run A/C***
"I JUST WANT TO BE A DOPER PERSON WHICH STARTS WITH ME NOT ALWAYS TELLING PEOPLE HOW DOPE I THINK I AM," -kanye west

Parting out a GT? lmk!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davbrucas View Post
Does it make me gay if I stick my finger in another mans ass on a daily basis?
A+ is offline  
post #20 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 04:53 AM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Kick him in the fucking balls so hard that he can't reproduce anymore.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #21 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 09:10 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
Kick him in the fucking balls so hard that he can't reproduce anymore.
The problem is he already has.
David is offline  
post #22 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 09:15 AM
Arbeit Macht Frei
 
PooterWS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mozambique
Posts: 19,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_Ole_Red
The problem is he already has.
Reproduce, or kicked in the balls?

"Wealth Dies, Kinsman Die, A man himself must likewise die; But word-fame, Never dies, For him who achieves it well"
-Hávamál-

PooterWS6 is offline  
post #23 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 09:48 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
this has to be the lamest smack talking thread in a while

D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
White_lightning is offline  
post #24 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 10:35 AM
Banned
 
Maverick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: www.toomanyprojectvehicles.com
Posts: 14,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_lightning
this has to be the lamest smack talking thread in a while

Someone was talking smack in this thread?
Maverick is offline  
post #25 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 12:39 PM Thread Starter
Oooooooh-whee
 
Tyrone Biggums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: What up with that? What up with that?!
Posts: 10,434
There really isn't much smack to talk. This was the only forum I could use to get my point across, since he evidently didn't get in my response to his pm, without the thread being moved or deleted. I'm done with it.

8/16/05
Tyrone Biggums is offline  
post #26 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 12:53 PM
2-7 and still a fan!
 
BOOSTED32V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: In a place that has become a ghost town...
Posts: 16,954
Thumbs down

LMAO! See and everyone thought I was just being a prick to this newbie. He's annoying as hell and all he does is postwhore in all threads and lets not forget the stupid posting of idiotic smilies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
BOOSTED32V is offline  
post #27 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 01:33 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
LMAO! See and everyone thought I was just being a prick to this newbie. He's annoying as hell and all he does is postwhore in all threads and lets not forget the stupid posting of idiotic smilies...
You never use smilies Henry?

Geor! is offline  
post #28 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 01:49 PM
2-7 and still a fan!
 
BOOSTED32V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: In a place that has become a ghost town...
Posts: 16,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
You never use smilies Henry?
I might use the smilies that are offered here at DFWStangs, but I'm not going to a website that has 2 billion type smilies and use them in ALL of my posts at a car website Geof ...'H'

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
BOOSTED32V is offline  
post #29 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 01:51 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
Why are there even smilies?

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #30 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 01:52 PM
Racist....that means you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 20,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BAD06
Why are there even smilies?
example:

I am gonna go and rape your mother and fuck her titties off!


I am gonna go and rape your mother and fuck her titties off!

See the difference?
Jester is offline  
post #31 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 02:59 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
example:

I am gonna go and rape your mother and fuck her titties off!


I am gonna go and rape your mother and fuck her titties off!

See the difference?
Nope.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #32 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 03:14 PM
Racist....that means you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 20,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BAD06
Nope.
Then you are fucking stupid. Chris, you can't honestly tell me that smileys don't help. Since sarcasm runs rampant in our society, the smileys further help us with communication. I cannot see your body language over a computer, so the smiley helps me. If you call me a douche bag and you have no smiley, I think to myself "well, I am gonna have to knock this pussy out next time I see him." Now, if you call me a douche bag and you put a smiley with it, I think "well, I am gonna have to buy him a beer and make fun of his car the next time I see him."

Now do you understand?
Jester is offline  
post #33 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 03:16 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Then you are fucking stupid. Chris, you can't honestly tell me that smileys don't help. Since sarcasm runs rampant in our society, the smileys further help us with communication. I cannot see your body language over a computer, so the smiley helps me. If you call me a douche bag and you have no smiley, I think to myself "well, I am gonna have to knock this pussy out next time I see him." Now, if you call me a douche bag and you put a smiley with it, I think "well, I am gonna have to buy him a beer and make fun of his car the next time I see him."

Now do you understand?
FINALLY! I guess that makes sense, since you didnt catch my sarcasm. bitch! We need them for the SLOW people. lol

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #34 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 04:49 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Then you are fucking stupid. Chris, you can't honestly tell me that smileys don't help. Since sarcasm runs rampant in our society, the smileys further help us with communication. I cannot see your body language over a computer, so the smiley helps me. If you call me a douche bag and you have no smiley, I think to myself "well, I am gonna have to knock this pussy out next time I see him." Now, if you call me a douche bag and you put a smiley with it, I think "well, I am gonna have to buy him a beer and make fun of his car the next time I see him."

Now do you understand?
Douchebag.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #35 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 05:31 PM
Racist....that means you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 20,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BAD06
FINALLY! I guess that makes sense, since you didnt catch my sarcasm. bitch! We need them for the SLOW people. lol
Yeah, I didn't detect any sarcasm because sarcasm is pulled off with body language, ya friggin douche.

Figure those out.
Jester is offline  
post #36 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 05:32 PM
Racist....that means you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 20,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
Douchebag.
"Well, I am gonna have to knock this chubby little yard gnome lookin motherfucker out next time I see him." .............no smiley for you
Jester is offline  
post #37 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 06:45 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
"Well, I am gonna have to knock this chubby little yard gnome lookin motherfucker out next time I see him." .............no smiley for you
Was that supposed to be a threat? Because I sure don't feel threatened.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #38 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 06:50 PM
Racist....that means you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 20,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
Was that supposed to be a threat? Because I sure don't feel threatened.
Hey, you used a smiley!
Jester is offline  
post #39 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 07:06 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Hey, you used a smiley!
Brilliant observation, Mr. Holmes!


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #40 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 07:30 PM
Racist....that means you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 20,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
Brilliant observation, Mr. Holmes!
Thank you. I pride myself on my keen observation skills.
Jester is offline  
post #41 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 08:55 PM
Merry HoHo
 
SNEAKY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: User Id: 30310 Name: SneakyDaPimp
Posts: 32,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
LMAO! See and everyone thought I was just being a prick to this newbie. He's annoying as hell and all he does is postwhore in all threads and lets not forget the stupid posting of idiotic smilies...
you are a prick

.(OBAMA) One Big Ass Mistake America
SNEAKY is offline  
post #42 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-29-2006, 03:23 AM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Who cares. He's just your typical bible thumpin hypocritical asshole.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #43 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-29-2006, 06:46 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
i say this is what we do to the bible humper!


D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
White_lightning is offline  
post #44 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-29-2006, 06:55 AM
Arbeit Macht Frei
 
PooterWS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mozambique
Posts: 19,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
Brilliant observation, Mr. Holmes!
Sherlock or John?

"Wealth Dies, Kinsman Die, A man himself must likewise die; But word-fame, Never dies, For him who achieves it well"
-Hávamál-

PooterWS6 is offline  
post #45 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-29-2006, 11:41 AM
At least it sounds fast
 
TrueBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: In hiding again
Posts: 4,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by PooterWS6
Sherlock or John?
Must be Sherlock, he was talking to Jester not me.

Why do they call it "Common Sense" when it is so rare?
TrueBlueGT is offline  
post #46 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-30-2006, 12:42 PM
Painting Your House
 
BlackSnake1996's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Denton County, Texas
Posts: 10,734
WTF...............No one invited me to tha fuckin party?

Fuck you Ty. You started this shit and expected me to lie still. I ain't your bitch, and by the way.... you have another pm.
Some of you thread police like Ty need to pull their dick out a little more often and use the som bitch instead of lookin for shit to fix. If you don't like my threads, go to the cleavage or ass threads and rip a nut. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
BlackSnake1996 is offline  
post #47 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-30-2006, 12:44 PM
African Booty Scratcher
 
ELVIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Uranus
Posts: 13,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD
Who cares. He's just your typical bible thumpin hypocritical asshole.

somebody call my name???

god bless.

You don't have to earn my respect, you have to earn my disrespect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Standing in a cell with tears running down your face and blood down your legs is no way to protest.
ELVIS is offline  
post #48 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-30-2006, 12:51 PM
Painting Your House
 
BlackSnake1996's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Denton County, Texas
Posts: 10,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
LMAO! See and everyone thought I was just being a prick to this newbie. He's annoying as hell and all he does is postwhore in all threads and lets not forget the stupid posting of idiotic smilies...
And they still do.
God damn H...you are so fuckin desperate.
And by the way H.....Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
BlackSnake1996 is offline  
post #49 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-30-2006, 12:56 PM
Painting Your House
 
BlackSnake1996's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Denton County, Texas
Posts: 10,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
I might use the smilies that are offered here at DFWStangs, but I'm not going to a website that has 2 billion type smilies and use them in ALL of my posts at a car website Geof ...'H'
And its just killin ya that I use others.
Dont you have something better than smilies to bitch about. LMAO
Let me see what I can find for ya H....................................... here it is...


Ty Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting And Boosted
BlackSnake1996 is offline  
post #50 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-30-2006, 01:52 PM Thread Starter
Oooooooh-whee
 
Tyrone Biggums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: What up with that? What up with that?!
Posts: 10,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSnake1996
WTF...............No one invited me to tha fuckin party?

Fuck you Ty. You started this shit and expected me to lie still. I ain't your bitch, and by the way.... you have another pm.
Some of you thread police like Ty need to pull their dick out a little more often and use the som bitch instead of lookin for shit to fix. If you don't like my threads, go to the cleavage or ass threads and rip a nut. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I've made my point, three days ago. Continue being a pathetic, attention starved, incompetent fuck as I'm sure you will.

8/16/05
Tyrone Biggums is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome