Do Not Sell To Nopostduce - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 07:22 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 275
Do Not Sell To Nopostduce

Nopostduce bought two torque converters from me. I fully explained to him that they were NEVER in my car, they came with a transmission I bought. I told him I would check them before I put them in my car. Well he did not check either one and now wants me to give him his money back, without getting the conveters back to me. I offered to buy them BOTH back no questions. Instead he decided to take a conveter and cut it apart, and yes it is a low stall. One was a 1800 and one was a 2500 as sold to me, advertised stall of course. I told him the guy I got them from said the 2500 only did 2200 behind his Kenne Bell supercharged 5.0. He 1st claimed he had the low speed one in the car yet he cut apart the low speed stall, and said it was a low speed yet he doesn't know what sets stall speed (angle of the impeller fins).
The guy lied on his for sale thread and said he called me, he never did. I have my phone on 24/7 and he never called. I checked my call log, voice mail, and call log with cingular. No call from him EVER. He lied once again. I still offered to buy them both back. No he wanted a full refund and to keep the converters (keep in mind I NEVER promised they would stall to any speed, just that they would work and they did, one is cut apart and is obviously fine inside and the other is in the car and working- so its fine as well). He claims it is stalling to 1100 but doesn't know how to do a stall test, so I have no idea what it is really stalling to. So with that both converters were as I stated- good working converters. $50 is cheap for two working conveters, any stall speed.
Now he has cut one apart and wants me to now come "see the car" and basically buy them both back even though one has been used and the other cut apart- of no value now. I still offered to just send him, certified mail, $25 and split the differance. I feel no need to pay for any time to install the conveter in the car because it was no checked prior to being installed as I stated needed to be done.
I talked to Andy, who I bought them from, this morning and he reassured me my story is correct and they are what I said and brought up the point that advertised stall is just that- advertised not all cars will stall to that. Andy is on ntsr.net and his screen name is charged lx, he can be contacted and will tell you the same thing- as will anyone who has rode in his car (I have not back have talked to 4 other people that have). I have his phone number if anyone wants it, Spencer (nopostduce) refused to take his number or talk with him to figure out what was going on. All I know is the transmission I bought from Andy was above and beyond what he said it was inside (I take everything apart that I can before I install it, as I suggested to nopostduce). I feel as though NoPostDuce is out to just take me for a ride. He is going to build a custom converter out of the one he cut apart (well worth the $25 for a core) and still have the higher stall (which is a B&M) in the car AND have his $50 back. I have no problem refunding the money if I get my items back AS THEY WERE SOLD.
I'm afraid Nopostduce feels as though there is some sort of DFWstangs warranty, there is not, these are used parts that I said are WORKING torque conveters second hand to me and I was told what they were buy the prior owner. These parts were never in any of my vehicles.
I feel I have went above and beyond what anyone should have to do for someone buying used parts for cheap- it's just like a swap meet. I did not intend to rip anyone off thats why I explained why they were so cheap and why I said they need to be checked, therefore at this point I feel I owe him nothing, however my offer to SPLIT THE DIFFERANCE still stand.
He wants to turn this into a pissing contest, which is fun while it lasted but at this point it is a waste of my time. I have tried to make this right and Spencer refuses to do anything reasonable and admit that he did not follow the sellers advice and refuses to realize he bought used parts with NO WARRANTY of ANY KIND. I feel he is a liar and a cheat (he STOLE the '89 5.0 from an old lady, the transmission was "bad" and all he did was pop a new bushing in the TV cable and now is turning down offers of 3K saying they are low balling- for a cream LX coupe with 143K).
With that said, unless you want alot of hassle DO NOT SELL TO NOPOSTDUCE, I would not buy anything from him either if he is this type of buyer.

SELLER BEWARE

NOTE: I'm ASE Master Certified (4+ years experiance in the work place and many before that at home- remember you have to have work experiance to be ASE Master Certified and pass the Automatic Transmission test which has questions about torque converters on it) so I believe I am more than competent to speak on the subject of stall speed and how a torque converter works.
Nick Tosie is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 07:26 PM
mannish boy
 
Cooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: drunk on diesel
Posts: 31,758
lol @ crying over $50... he can probably core those fuckers for that! LOL
Cooter is offline  
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 07:30 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 275
Thank you for reinforcing my point. The last AOD torque conveters I took to bishops I got $35 for, can't see it getting any cheaper with the way metal prices are going up but it is possible I guess.
I do not see where this makes me a bad seller, I tried to make the situation right, even though I full explained why they were cheap and how I was unexperianced with their actual stall speed. He ignored what I said.
BTW he finally called tonight and would never listen to what I had to say, kept butting into what I was trying to say and when I finally started having to yell over him he hung up.

DO NOT SELL TO NOPOSTDUCE
Nick Tosie is offline  
 
post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 08:23 PM
Arbeit Macht Frei
 
PooterWS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mozambique
Posts: 19,759
Sounds like a nopostdouche.

"Wealth Dies, Kinsman Die, A man himself must likewise die; But word-fame, Never dies, For him who achieves it well"
-Hávamál-

PooterWS6 is offline  
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 12:40 AM
Lifer
 
realestVIN7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Denton Whataburgers
Posts: 1,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by PooterWS6
Sounds like a nopostdouche.
...Indeed

Andrew
Craigslister Extraordinaire!

'95 Nissan 240SX

'87 Buick Regal Turbo T - Broken
'88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max - Wrecked
'94 Mustang GT - Gone

realestVIN7 is offline  
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 12:45 AM
Lifer
 
blue302stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Grapevine
Posts: 5,515
stab him

Honesta Mors Turpi Vita Potior
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLilPony
If you call me, I'll have phone sex with you.
blue302stang is offline  
post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 01:23 AM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 0
OOOOOOOO i see you beat me to it!!!!!! how nice of you!!!!!!!

https://www.dfwstangs.net/classified...at=500&page= 1 (I SEE THIS IS NO LONGER RUNNING) IF IT CAN BE REPOSTED, WILL SOMEONE PLZ DO SO. THANKS

this is the ad i feel for!!!!

i could care less about the $50.

i was trying to make a point.

https://www.dfwstangs.net/classifieds...1&cat=3&page=1

this is my for sale ad all this shit went down on. i did change the part of the listing that says "at least 1800" it was "an 1800" witch realy doesn't matter this was due to my poor grammer. im sure most of you will say something about this but my budy FIVEOH91 never cought it...

it gets good on the second page...... plz note the number of times nick changes his story on witch converter is witch. the one with the yellow paint pen on it is still in the car. anyone with douts feel free to come check it out . after all it is for sale!

thanks for the pulg on the ad nick....

PLZ READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE YOU CHIME IN WITH YOUR TWO CENT.

thanks again

Last edited by nopostduece; 08-23-2006 at 03:34 PM.
nopostduece is offline  
post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 01:27 AM
Loves the Haterz!!
 
stunter bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: royse city
Posts: 12,228
this thread needs more tator tots

Wake up and smell the Taco



Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
I just crave meat...so any of those places is always good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Notch View Post
I never got the "talk" from either of my parents
stunter bob is offline  
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 01:43 AM
Lifer
 
Mach1Marauder's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Stomping Turbo5.4's pink shirted ass
Posts: 19,494
WTF do WITCHES have to do with torque converters?
Mach1Marauder is offline  
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 01:46 AM
Loves the Haterz!!
 
stunter bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: royse city
Posts: 12,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder
WTF do WITCHES have to do with torque converters?
them witches are evil

Wake up and smell the Taco



Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
I just crave meat...so any of those places is always good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Notch View Post
I never got the "talk" from either of my parents
stunter bob is offline  
post #11 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 01:57 AM
Lifer
 
Mach1Marauder's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Stomping Turbo5.4's pink shirted ass
Posts: 19,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunter bob
them witches are evil
Yeah! I can see that!
One of dem evil witches cast a TARD SPELL on nopostduece!!
Mach1Marauder is offline  
post #12 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 02:04 AM
Loves the Haterz!!
 
stunter bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: royse city
Posts: 12,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder
Yeah! I can see that!
One of dem evil witches cast a TARD SPELL on nopostduece!!
and you cant break the tard spell either

Wake up and smell the Taco



Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
I just crave meat...so any of those places is always good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Notch View Post
I never got the "talk" from either of my parents
stunter bob is offline  
post #13 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 06:02 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
OK, I read it all and still don't understand why nopostduece is bitching.

This is the same shit I see bitches cry about everywhere that sells used parts. You both agreed that Nick Tosie said they were never in his car, yet you just bought them under hearsay AND that is probably why they're so cheap.

Shit like this is why I hate selling my crap on here. Sure, I could make someone a smokin deal on something I have no use for and probably make their day, but, with people expecting a product that's brand new like straight out of the dealership for a price that's CHEAPER THAN A JUNKYARD"S PRICE, why bother? I even recall reading where Nick said he would buy them back from nopostduece for the same price. Shit, that's more than I would have done!
Denny is offline  
post #14 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 07:42 AM
Oooooooh-whee
 
Tyrone Biggums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: What up with that? What up with that?!
Posts: 10,434
Gee, somone bought or sold something and got fucked.

Well, Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!

8/16/05
Tyrone Biggums is offline  
post #15 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 09:08 AM
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by nopostduece
it gets good on the second page...... plz note the number of times nick changes his story on witch converter is witch. the one with the yellow paint pen on it is still in the car. anyone with douts feel free to come check it out . after all it is for sale!
I haven't seen where you got fucked over.

You bought TWO converters for $50. What the FUCK were you expecting? Dude, if you want the RIGHT converter WITH a warranty, go to Art Carr or even B&M. Just be glad that $25 converter didn't send a bunch of trash through your trans.... or did it?
46Tbird is offline  
post #16 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 09:33 AM
2-7 and still a fan!
 
BOOSTED32V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: In a place that has become a ghost town...
Posts: 16,954
LMAO! I sold a set of USED wheels to a guy and he was bitchin because they were dirty on the backside of the wheels no curb rash on the front of the wheels, but he had to bitch about something I guess!...'H'

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
BOOSTED32V is offline  
post #17 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 09:42 AM
Lifer
 
Mach1Marauder's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Stomping Turbo5.4's pink shirted ass
Posts: 19,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
LMAO! I sold a set of USED wheels to a guy and he was bitchin because they were dirty on the backside of the wheels no curb rash on the front of the wheels, but he had to bitch about something I guess!...'H'
You sorry bastard!
Mach1Marauder is offline  
post #18 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 09:42 AM
Arbeit Macht Frei
 
PooterWS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mozambique
Posts: 19,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
LMAO! I sold a set of USED wheels to a guy and he was bitchin because they were dirty on the backside of the wheels no curb rash on the front of the wheels, but he had to bitch about something I guess!...'H'
Well, you should have cleaned all the brake dust off, polished them up, mounted new tires on them and gave him a BJ while you were at it!

Jeeze


LOL at this tard buying used convertors, dirt cheap BECAUSE he didnt know the condition, that was clearly stated, and then pissing and moaning.

"Wealth Dies, Kinsman Die, A man himself must likewise die; But word-fame, Never dies, For him who achieves it well"
-Hávamál-

PooterWS6 is offline  
post #19 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 12:58 PM
nice guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: garland, mexico
Posts: 2,972
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tosie
Nopostduce bought two torque converters from me. I fully explained to him that they were NEVER in my car, they came with a transmission I bought. I told him I would check them before I put them in my car. Well he did not check either one and now wants me to give him his money back, without getting the conveters back to me. I offered to buy them BOTH back no questions. Instead he decided to take a conveter and cut it apart, and yes it is a low stall. One was a 1800 and one was a 2500 as sold to me, advertised stall of course. I told him the guy I got them from said the 2500 only did 2200 behind his Kenne Bell supercharged 5.0. He 1st claimed he had the low speed one in the car yet he cut apart the low speed stall, and said it was a low speed yet he doesn't know what sets stall speed (angle of the impeller fins).
The guy lied on his for sale thread and said he called me, he never did. I have my phone on 24/7 and he never called. I checked my call log, voice mail, and call log with cingular. No call from him EVER. He lied once again. I still offered to buy them both back. No he wanted a full refund and to keep the converters (keep in mind I NEVER promised they would stall to any speed, just that they would work and they did, one is cut apart and is obviously fine inside and the other is in the car and working- so its fine as well). He claims it is stalling to 1100 but doesn't know how to do a stall test, so I have no idea what it is really stalling to. So with that both converters were as I stated- good working converters. $50 is cheap for two working conveters, any stall speed.
Now he has cut one apart and wants me to now come "see the car" and basically buy them both back even though one has been used and the other cut apart- of no value now. I still offered to just send him, certified mail, $25 and split the differance. I feel no need to pay for any time to install the conveter in the car because it was no checked prior to being installed as I stated needed to be done.
I talked to Andy, who I bought them from, this morning and he reassured me my story is correct and they are what I said and brought up the point that advertised stall is just that- advertised not all cars will stall to that. Andy is on ntsr.net and his screen name is charged lx, he can be contacted and will tell you the same thing- as will anyone who has rode in his car (I have not back have talked to 4 other people that have). I have his phone number if anyone wants it, Spencer (nopostduce) refused to take his number or talk with him to figure out what was going on. All I know is the transmission I bought from Andy was above and beyond what he said it was inside (I take everything apart that I can before I install it, as I suggested to nopostduce). I feel as though NoPostDuce is out to just take me for a ride. He is going to build a custom converter out of the one he cut apart (well worth the $25 for a core) and still have the higher stall (which is a B&M) in the car AND have his $50 back. I have no problem refunding the money if I get my items back AS THEY WERE SOLD.
I'm afraid Nopostduce feels as though there is some sort of DFWstangs warranty, there is not, these are used parts that I said are WORKING torque conveters second hand to me and I was told what they were buy the prior owner. These parts were never in any of my vehicles.
I feel I have went above and beyond what anyone should have to do for someone buying used parts for cheap- it's just like a swap meet. I did not intend to rip anyone off thats why I explained why they were so cheap and why I said they need to be checked, therefore at this point I feel I owe him nothing, however my offer to SPLIT THE DIFFERANCE still stand.
He wants to turn this into a pissing contest, which is fun while it lasted but at this point it is a waste of my time. I have tried to make this right and Spencer refuses to do anything reasonable and admit that he did not follow the sellers advice and refuses to realize he bought used parts with NO WARRANTY of ANY KIND. I feel he is a liar and a cheat (he STOLE the '89 5.0 from an old lady, the transmission was "bad" and all he did was pop a new bushing in the TV cable and now is turning down offers of 3K saying they are low balling- for a cream LX coupe with 143K).
With that said, unless you want alot of hassle DO NOT SELL TO NOPOSTDUCE, I would not buy anything from him either if he is this type of buyer.

SELLER BEWARE

NOTE: I'm ASE Master Certified (4+ years experiance in the work place and many before that at home- remember you have to have work experiance to be ASE Master Certified and pass the Automatic Transmission test which has questions about torque converters on it) so I believe I am more than competent to speak on the subject of stall speed and how a torque converter works.









wow dude, you smoke crack. your story changes everytime you tell it. i can understand why you are upset since they were just 50 dollar converters but i think it is more principle since neither one was what you said they were. bottom line is you said one or both had a higher stall speed than stock and neither one did.

stuff
crxpert is offline  
post #20 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 01:06 PM
nice guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: garland, mexico
Posts: 2,972
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
OK, I read it all and still don't understand why nopostduece is bitching.

This is the same shit I see bitches cry about everywhere that sells used parts. You both agreed that Nick Tosie said they were never in his car, yet you just bought them under hearsay AND that is probably why they're so cheap.

Shit like this is why I hate selling my crap on here. Sure, I could make someone a smokin deal on something I have no use for and probably make their day, but, with people expecting a product that's brand new like straight out of the dealership for a price that's CHEAPER THAN A JUNKYARD"S PRICE, why bother? I even recall reading where Nick said he would buy them back from nopostduece for the same price. Shit, that's more than I would have done!


when he picked up the converters nick was talking about one like he had actaully used it and knew it was a 2200. after the fact he says he didn't ever use it. not to mention he took the other converter to have it checked out, like nick wanted, and now he doesn't want to work things out.


it's only 50 bucks but i've been slammed way harder for a 20 dollar mix up on here. this shit will go on and never end.

stuff

Last edited by crxpert; 08-23-2006 at 09:01 PM.
crxpert is offline  
post #21 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 08:35 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 275
You two are very funny. Spencer has a different story EVERY time he posts. And your story differs from his. Do y'all like making your lies obvious or??? Go back and look, he also had a different story when I talked to him on the phone. My story changes very little if at all, and when it does change it's not my story changing it's my answers changing because he is changing what he did to the car (1st he says he put the one I claimed is the low stall in the car, then he says he put the high stall in the car, yet he has the low stall cut apart? How am I to make sense of this?)
It was fully explained to you both and I fully explained that they had NEVER been in my vehicle. I'm not sure if you guys do not understand basic English or what the deficiency is there but to me, and the other board members, one thing is VERY clear. He bought two USED torque converters on SECOND HAND information with NO WARRANTY.
Your pal, Spencer, was the one who wanted to bring this to this forum- so y'all are mad now that it's here? Unlike Spencer, I did not need to go back and read because I didn't need to check my story- my story has staid the same. I typed this post and the 1st post up in about 5-10 minutes without the need to reference other threads because I am confident with my story. I also did not need to use this as a tool of threat as he thought he would to me. He thought I was going to cringe about this being posted here- quite the opposite. I am confident in what I say is the truth and stand by it.
Yes, he did have it checked AFTER THE FACT. That is where the problem is. He checked AFTER he was mad it didn't stall correctly and he did not check the converter that is in the car- which at this point doesn't matter... I said to check them so you would not put them in the car and it not is the stall you wanted, a lot easier to make changes before you take the car apart.
And I, personally, have a very hard time believing anything Spencer says because his story changes, he lied about the car to me, he lied about calling me and when he did he didn't call from his own phone (or the phone number he posts), AND he is talking about stall speed, and what have you, claiming to have 10 yrs experience in the transmission shop yet he doesn't know the parts inside the torque converter or what even sets the stall speed yet he is going to tell me that it doesn't look like a stall, nor does he know how to do a stall test, therefore we really have no idea what the converter is stalling to (yet again something any basic transmission man should know). I also find it odd that he claims the converter stalls AND flashes to the same RPM- I have NEVER seen this happen on ANY vehicle or ANY converter. Also, he had a FRIEND cut the converter apart and if he knew these people so well why didn't he just go there to begin with and save us all a lot of time? Also, why does he need his buddy to help him call me? Does he need moral support? Why does he hang up on people who have to raise their voice to talk over him after they have given him ample time to talk without interrupting or laughing? Laughing and interrupting while someone is talking is very childish and not the way to get what you are after. I feel sorry for any business person that has to deal with either of you. How am I going to even begin to help the situation if you won't even listen to what I have to say or answer in a competent and polite manner?
What this is about is Spencer, being a cheap ass and being mad that it back fired. When you roll on the cheap you can't always find diamonds in the ruff- doesn't work that way. It is very scary to realize y'all are a lot older than me and have yet to realize this. If we all acted this way when something didn't go our way, because we did it cheaper or otherwise, we would have even more bitchy people in the world than we do now. All of us have gotten bum deals- this; however, is not one of them. This is a pure lack of the buyer not heading the seller’s advice. I recommended they be checked and even then I did not state I would buy them back if they were not what I was told they were.
I might also point out that I only know ONE person that has replied to this thread, these are not buddies I got to get on here and say good things for me, just other board members reading and making a judgment.

With that I feel the situation has been more than explained and the other members have spoken. Spencer got what he paid for- two USED torque converters. I'm sorry if he does not like the truth but such is life.

I know one thing if anyone needs a good hole dug call Spencer and his friend here; they're good at digging holes.

Last edited by KJ94GT; 08-23-2006 at 10:32 PM.
Nick Tosie is offline  
post #22 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 08:55 PM
nice guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: garland, mexico
Posts: 2,972
ok, i just finished reading the novel you posted above.


yes, spencer is a cheap ass.


yes, you are dumb.


that is all.

stuff
crxpert is offline  
post #23 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 10:46 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: East Fort Worth
Posts: 574
Sounds to me like both of you are dumb for buying used torque converters. I think that that is one of the biggest items to NOT buy used.
79f150 is offline  
post #24 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 12:04 AM
nice guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: garland, mexico
Posts: 2,972
Quote:
Originally Posted by 79f150
Sounds to me like both of you are dumb for buying used torque converters. I think that that is one of the biggest items to NOT buy used.


registered just to put in your $.02.

i didn't buy any converters. it's a good thing huh?

stuff
crxpert is offline  
post #25 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 01:23 AM
SVT God
 
Zinc_Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Allen
Posts: 3,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue302stang
stab him
lmao!

All this over 50 bucks and you offered to give him 25 back? He should just cut his losses and learn a lesson.

2010 Chevy Equinox
1998 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 - RC 3" lift, 31" Duratracs
Zinc_Stang is offline  
post #26 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 06:17 PM
makin' bacon
 
Stevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Longview,TX
Posts: 5,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by nopostduece
...blah blah blah...
I wouldn't give you a damn red cent if you didn't return the sold items in the same condition as they were sold. You are a fucking idiot if you think he should give you a penny and let you keep the converters. Also, what kind of douche puts stupid shit like that in an ad trying to sell a car? Dumbfucks like you are the reason people start shit in the classifieds.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky


Stevo is offline  
post #27 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 09:21 PM
Formerly 5.0Vert
 
Tangstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 9,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
I wouldn't give you a damn red cent if you didn't return the sold items in the same condition as they were sold. You are a fucking idiot if you think he should give you a penny and let you keep the converters. Also, what kind of douche puts stupid shit like that in an ad trying to sell a car? Dumbfucks like you are the reason people start shit in the classifieds.

Stevo
well put.

Tangstang is offline  
post #28 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 09:35 PM
Lifer
 
realestVIN7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Denton Whataburgers
Posts: 1,573
What I wanna know is why my buddy Nick Tosie got banned. That ain't fair IMO. Who else thinks so? There seems to be some abusing of power amongst us....Way to go. Let's just ban people who we're not fond of, even though they have done nothing wrong.

Andrew
Craigslister Extraordinaire!

'95 Nissan 240SX

'87 Buick Regal Turbo T - Broken
'88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max - Wrecked
'94 Mustang GT - Gone

realestVIN7 is offline  
post #29 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 10:40 PM
makin' bacon
 
Stevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Longview,TX
Posts: 5,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by realestVIN7
What I wanna know is why my buddy Nick Tosie got banned. That ain't fair IMO. Who else thinks so? There seems to be some abusing of power amongst us....Way to go. Let's just ban people who we're not fond of, even though they have done nothing wrong.
Probably because he posted in the classified section something not relating to the ad, the only problem is the asshat that made the ad called him out by name starting shit first IN THE AD, so you would think said asshat would get the ad dropped and banned accordingly, but I guess it doesn't work that way.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky


Stevo is offline  
post #30 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-25-2006, 12:20 AM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by nopostduece
OOOOOOOO i see you beat me to it!!!!!! how nice of you!!!!!!!

https://www.dfwstangs.net/classified...at=500&page= 1 (I SEE THIS IS NO LONGER RUNNING) IF IT CAN BE REPOSTED, WILL SOMEONE PLZ DO SO. THANKS

this is the ad i feel for!!!!

i could care less about the $50.

i was trying to make a point.

https://www.dfwstangs.net/classifieds...1&cat=3&page=1

this is my for sale ad all this shit went down on. i did change the part of the listing that says "at least 1800" it was "an 1800" witch realy doesn't matter this was due to my poor grammer. im sure most of you will say something about this but my budy FIVEOH91 never cought it...

it gets good on the second page...... plz note the number of times nick changes his story on witch converter is witch. the one with the yellow paint pen on it is still in the car. anyone with douts feel free to come check it out . after all it is for sale!

thanks for the pulg on the ad nick....

PLZ READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE YOU CHIME IN WITH YOUR TWO CENT.

thanks again
I sell lots of parts and can honestly say you are a fucking idiot so shut up. You need to get slapped in the head with one of those converters. $50 are you for fucking real, hell pull that bitch out and bring it to me I'll give you $50 for both like they are and toss them in a box so you will just shut the fuck up.
Pro Trash is offline  
post #31 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-25-2006, 07:36 AM
Oooooooh-whee
 
Tyrone Biggums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: What up with that? What up with that?!
Posts: 10,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by realestVIN7
What I wanna know is why my buddy Nick Tosie got banned. That ain't fair IMO. Who else thinks so? There seems to be some abusing of power amongst us....Way to go. Let's just ban people who we're not fond of, even though they have done nothing wrong.
Because he posted a picture of some guys nut sack hanging on a chics forehead. That shit doesn't fly around here. Being a huge douche hasn't helped his case either. Sounds pretty fair to me.

8/16/05
Tyrone Biggums is offline  
post #32 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-25-2006, 07:43 AM
Arbeit Macht Frei
 
PooterWS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mozambique
Posts: 19,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums
Because he posted a picture of some guys nut sack hanging on a chics forehead. That shit doesn't fly around here. Being a huge douche hasn't helped his case either. Sounds pretty fair to me.
It did in the MOD/Christina thread...

"Wealth Dies, Kinsman Die, A man himself must likewise die; But word-fame, Never dies, For him who achieves it well"
-Hávamál-

PooterWS6 is offline  
post #33 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-25-2006, 08:07 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums
Because he posted a picture of some guys nut sack hanging on a chics forehead. That shit doesn't fly around here. Being a huge douche hasn't helped his case either. Sounds pretty fair to me.
I don't know, bro... sounds like the guy had it coming, though.
Denny is offline  
post #34 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-25-2006, 11:40 AM
Lifer
 
realestVIN7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Denton Whataburgers
Posts: 1,573
But he was the "fair" one here. Everyone practically said so. That was out of line I guess...but do we get no warnings? He just got straight-up zapped. He would have never had to get in on any of this drama if the other guy hadn't blatantly slandered him and started crap in the classifieds. He did what any good person would do and try to make it right/fight for himself. I guess I feel different because I had a sideline view at times and experienced alot of the "truth". Oh well.

Andrew
Craigslister Extraordinaire!

'95 Nissan 240SX

'87 Buick Regal Turbo T - Broken
'88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max - Wrecked
'94 Mustang GT - Gone

realestVIN7 is offline  
post #35 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-25-2006, 11:38 PM
nice guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: garland, mexico
Posts: 2,972
Quote:
Originally Posted by realestVIN7
But he was the "fair" one here. Everyone practically said so. That was out of line I guess...but do we get no warnings? He just got straight-up zapped. He would have never had to get in on any of this drama if the other guy hadn't blatantly slandered him and started crap in the classifieds. He did what any good person would do and try to make it right/fight for himself. I guess I feel different because I had a sideline view at times and experienced alot of the "truth". Oh well.





theres always 2 or more sides to every story so beleive nothing someone tells you and only half of what you see.

stuff
crxpert is offline  
post #36 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 01:40 AM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
I sell lots of parts and can honestly say you are a fucking idiot so shut up. You need to get slapped in the head with one of those converters. $50 are you for fucking real, hell pull that bitch out and bring it to me I'll give you $50 for both like they are and toss them in a box so you will just shut the fuck up.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOUR TALKING TO... DO YOU? HOW ABOUT I BRING THEM TO YOUR HOUSE, CONSDERING YOU LIVE NEXT DOOR TO A COUPLE OF MY LONG TIME RUNNING BUDDIES AND GIRL FRIEND OF TEN YEARS, PARENTS HOUSE.... ALSO, IM THE OWNER OF MIKEY'S OLD BLACK CHEVYII.... NOW RUNS A 6.0 ON A WEAK TUNE UP. ON STREET TIRES, WITH HEADLIGHTS, TAIL LIGHTS, AND STICKERS!!! WOULD GO IN THE 5.70S ON A HOTTER TUNE UP, BUT WOULD HATE TO CRASH A PICE OF TEXAS DRAG RACING HISTORY. DATING BACK TO THE GREEN VALLEY DAYS!

THIS IS NOT A THREAT IN ANY FORM OR FASHION, JUST FYI, NO POINT INTENDED.

ALL THESE PEOPLE THINK IM A NOBODY! IVE BEEN BUILDING AND RACING CARS FOR GOING ON 11 YEARS, AND HAVE BEEN IN THE REAL WORLD WORK PLACE FOR AROUND 9 YEARS. STARTING IN THE TRANNY BIZ, AND WORKING MY WAY UP TO SOME OF THE WELL KNOWN SPEED SHOPS IN TOWN. NOW WORKING IN THE BOX BIZ, (GOOD CLEAN WORK) AS WE ALL KNOW, WHO WANT TO WORK ON THEIR OWN SHIT AFTER WORKING ON OTHER PEOPLES SHIT ALL DAY! I ALSO HAVE MY OWN SMALL TRANNY SHOP/ TOY BOX. NOW TOYING MOSTLY WITH PRE 1950 HARLEYS!!! IVE PROBLEY WORK ON SOME OF THE PEOPLES SHIT, WHO ARE NOW SMAKING ME!!!!!

Last edited by nopostduece; 08-26-2006 at 02:57 AM.
nopostduece is offline  
post #37 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 01:56 AM
Loves the Haterz!!
 
stunter bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: royse city
Posts: 12,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by nopostduece
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOUR TALKING TO... DO YOU? HOW ABOUT I BRING THEM TO YOUR HOUSE, CONSDERING YOU LIVE NEXT DOOR TO A COUPLE OF MY LONG TIME RUNNING BUDDIES AND GIRL FRIEND OF TEN YEARS, PARENTS HOUSE.... ALSO, IM THE OWNER OF MIKEY'S OLD BLACK CHEVYII.... NOW RUNS A 6.0 ON A WEEK TUNE UP. ON STREET TIRES, WITH HEADLIGHTS, TAIL LIGHTS, AND STICKERS!!! WOULD GO IN THE 5.70S ON A HOTTER TUNE UP, BUT WOULD HATE TO CRASH A PICE OF TEXAS DRAG RACING HISTORY. DATING BACK TO THE GREEN VALLEY DAYS!

THIS IS NOT A THREAT IN ANY FORM OR FASHION, JUST FYI NO, POINT INTENDED.

ALL THESE PEOPLE THINK IM A NOBODY! IVE BEEN BUILDING AND RACING CARS FOR GOING ON 11 YEARS, AND HAVE BEEN IN THE REAL WORLD WORK PLACE FOR AROUND 9 YEARS. STARTING IN THE TRANNY BIZ, AND WORKING MY WAY UP TO SOME OF THE WELL KNOWN SPEED SHOPS IN TOWN. NOW WORKING IN THE BOX BIZ, (GOOD CLEAN WORK) AS WE ALL KNOW, WHO WANT TO WORK ON THEIR OWN SHIT AFTER WORKING ON OTHER PEOPLES SHIT ALL DAY! I ALSO HAVE MY OWN SMALL TRANNY SHOP/ TOY BOX. NOW TOYING MOSTLY WITH PRE 1950 HARLEYS!!! IVE PROBLEY WORK ON SOME OF THE PEOPLES SHIT, WHO ARE NOW SMAKING ME!!!!!
if youve been building race cars for 11 years....why did you buy used converters?

Wake up and smell the Taco



Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
I just crave meat...so any of those places is always good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Notch View Post
I never got the "talk" from either of my parents
stunter bob is offline  
post #38 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 02:27 AM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 0
I Had Walked Away From This And, Turned My Back On The Board. Untill I Heard Nick Got Banned. This Is Not What I Wanted To Happen!!!!

I Never Asked For My Money Back, And To Keep The Parts!

Im Not A Lier, Cheater, Or Dishonst In Anyway!!!

Altho I Am Cheep, A Douch, An Asshat, And A Fat Head!

I Never Tryed To Cheat Him Out Of His Parts Or Money!

The Parts Were Not As He Siad, (hints The Long Defence He Keep Giving)

I Think He Knew What He Was Selling (hints The Price) And Used The "you Bought Used Parts As Is, Sold On Second Hand Info" As A Way Out To Cover His Ass.. I Know Alot Of People That Tell 95% Of The Truth, But Clearley Not 100%.... This Is The Reason, This Has Gone So Far!

As I Said Before Its The Point. I Dont Care About The Money!!!! If The Parts Had Been Sold As His Ad Read, (witch None Of You Have Seen) The Way He Talked About The Parts On The Phone And Face To Face, Anywhere Other Then Dfw. The Buyer Would Have Gotten Fucked!!! Pulled The Tranny Out Of His Car With High Hopes Of Get The Use Of A High Stall Torque Converter. Just To Find Out Its Nothing Of The Sort And Now In A Worse Spot Then You Were And Have Twice As Much Work To Come To Make It What You Wanted In The First Place......

This Will Be My Last Post In This Thread...... So Bash Away !!!!i Wont Even Look To See Whats Beeing Said... I Could Care Less..... Let This Be A Leson Learned To Nick, The Ase Boy.... Dont Sell Shit Claming Its Somthing Its Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats All!!!!! Evryone Have A Great Weekend :d

Last edited by nopostduece; 08-26-2006 at 03:06 AM.
nopostduece is offline  
post #39 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 02:44 AM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunter bob
if youve been building race cars for 11 years....why did you buy used converters?
YOU FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAID LAST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE A FUCKING TEN YEAR OLD "EXPERANCED" CONVERTER IN MY 6.0 CAR RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXPERANCED.............. LOOK IT UP IN WEBSTERS



IF YOU LOOKED AT THE PICS OF THE CONVERTER
YOU CAN SEE THERE IS NOT MUCH TO THEM.
IF THE FLUID IS RED, AND YOU PICK IT
AND ROLL IT IN YOUR HANDS
AND DONT HERE SHIT IN IT
SHAKE IT AND IT SOUNDS
TIGHT ITS GOOD AND
EXPERANCED
flush it and
use it

ON THE OTHER HAND THRER IS ONLY THREE WAS TO FIND STALL SPEED! DYNO, CHOP IT, OR TRY IT. UNLESS IS SMALL DIAMETER THAN YOU KNOW IT A STALL CONVERTER AND TAKE YOUR CHANCES WITH IT AND YOUR COMBO!!!!!

Last edited by nopostduece; 08-26-2006 at 03:10 AM.
nopostduece is offline  
post #40 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 08:39 AM
Arbeit Macht Frei
 
PooterWS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mozambique
Posts: 19,759

"Wealth Dies, Kinsman Die, A man himself must likewise die; But word-fame, Never dies, For him who achieves it well"
-Hávamál-

PooterWS6 is offline  
post #41 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 08:50 PM
makin' bacon
 
Stevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Longview,TX
Posts: 5,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by nopostduece
EXPERANCED.............. LOOK IT UP IN WEBSTERS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Websters
Search Results
Did you mean: EXPERIENCED?
Hmm, I vote idiot, final word Regis.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky


Stevo is offline  
post #42 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 09:07 PM
Lifer
 
john holmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by nopostduece
YOU FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAID LAST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE A FUCKING TEN YEAR OLD "EXPERANCED" CONVERTER IN MY 6.0 CAR RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXPERANCED.............. LOOK IT UP IN WEBSTERS



IF YOU LOOKED AT THE PICS OF THE CONVERTER
YOU CAN SEE THERE IS NOT MUCH TO THEM.
IF THE FLUID IS RED, AND YOU PICK IT
AND ROLL IT IN YOUR HANDS
AND DONT HERE SHIT IN IT
SHAKE IT AND IT SOUNDS
TIGHT ITS GOOD AND
EXPERANCED
flush it and
use it

ON THE OTHER HAND THRER IS ONLY THREE WAS TO FIND STALL SPEED! DYNO, CHOP IT, OR TRY IT. UNLESS IS SMALL DIAMETER THAN YOU KNOW IT A STALL CONVERTER AND TAKE YOUR CHANCES WITH IT AND YOUR COMBO!!!!!

http://dictionary.reference.com/

No results found for EXPERANCED.
Did you mean EXPERIENCED?
john holmes is offline  
post #43 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 09:09 PM
Loves the Haterz!!
 
stunter bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: royse city
Posts: 12,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by john holmes
http://dictionary.reference.com/

No results found for EXPERANCED.
Did you mean EXPERIENCED?
lol....i was gonna post that too..but 2 of yall already beat me to it

Wake up and smell the Taco



Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
I just crave meat...so any of those places is always good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Notch View Post
I never got the "talk" from either of my parents
stunter bob is offline  
post #44 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 09:34 PM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 0
who the fuck is this clown? where did he go to school?

DARE!!!!! FUCKING CHALLENGE THE PEESTANG!!!!!!!!!!!!
PEESTANG is offline  
post #45 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 09:55 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by PooterWS6
It did in the MOD/Christina thread...

Well, yeah. But that's different.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nopostduece
ALL THESE PEOPLE THINK IM A NOBODY! IVE BEEN BUILDING AND RACING CARS FOR GOING ON 11 YEARS, AND HAVE BEEN IN THE REAL WORLD WORK PLACE FOR AROUND 9 YEARS. I ALSO HAVE MY OWN SMALL TRANNY SHOP/ TOY BOX.


You've owned a transmission shop for 9 years but got screwed on some "fake" $50 converters? Whats the name of the shop so I can be sure my car never graces its bay doors? Or shade tree more appropriatly.
talisman is offline  
post #46 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 10:00 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 335
from the outside looking in I do not know either of you but I see a member with almost 300 post vs one with 15.. I know who has been around the boards and with that amount of time at them has not had any issues.. just looking in from the outside of course.
quadforce is offline  
post #47 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2006, 01:58 AM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nopostduece
YOU FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAID LAST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE A FUCKING TEN YEAR OLD "EXPERANCED" CONVERTER IN MY 6.0 CAR RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXPERANCED.............. LOOK IT UP IN WEBSTERS



IF YOU LOOKED AT THE PICS OF THE CONVERTER
YOU CAN SEE THERE IS NOT MUCH TO THEM.
IF THE FLUID IS RED, AND YOU PICK IT
AND ROLL IT IN YOUR HANDS
AND DONT HERE SHIT IN IT
SHAKE IT AND IT SOUNDS
TIGHT ITS GOOD AND
EXPERANCED
flush it and
use it

ON THE OTHER HAND THRER IS ONLY THREE WAS TO FIND STALL SPEED! DYNO, CHOP IT, OR TRY IT. UNLESS IS SMALL DIAMETER THAN YOU KNOW IT A STALL CONVERTER AND TAKE YOUR CHANCES WITH IT AND YOUR COMBO!!!!!



im sure this guy has a fast car! yea right. 6.0, on the 1/32 mile track. hahaha

i think someone should call him out. bet he comes with a pinto.

DARE!!!!! FUCKING CHALLENGE THE PEESTANG!!!!!!!!!!!!
PEESTANG is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome