Do not do business with Juicer93!!! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 12:26 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Do not do business with Juicer93!!!

I meet this Jackass in Ft. Worth from Okc. Ok. a couple weekends ago to trade him my cobra Rs for his welds. While he was talking to me through pms and on the phone he insured me that he was very picky about the quality of the wheels and that his were in good shape and that the rear tires had 50% of tread left. The first thing that I noticed when I first seen the wheels and tires in Ft. Worth was that the rear tires were about bald and one of the front runners had curb rash and had a bend on the lip, I have had wheels with a bend in the lip and they were fine so I thought ok. I was still going to trade him becasue I was going to get some ET streets in a month or so and I was ok with the curb rash. Well I got the wheels mounted and was driving around town and when I went to come to a stop the front end would shake horibbly, so I went home and jackup the front end and spun the wheel by hand and it was obvious that it needed to be straightened, it didn't really even spin it wobbled. I then called him the next day and let him know about the situation he said that on the way home that the wheels and brand new four tires that he got from me had been stolen out of the bed of his truck on the way home, he then proceed to tell me more lies about the cops chasing the thieves and the wheels getting thrown out of the bed of the get away vehicle and that he would trade me back but my wheels were in horrible condition. He also then thought I was stupid enought that I would believe him that it was not twisted before he meet me. I got of the phone with him thinking that I will just pay the $50-60 to get the wheels straighten. I take the wheel to place here in Okc. and the owners says that he can't straignten the wheel because it was twisted. I then went home and pm'ed Juicer93 asking that he just pay $50, a 1/3 of what a new front wheels would cost. He has since not replied and I thought other people should now of him so they don't try to buy his crap. It is not losing $150 on a new wheels it is that I can't trust people now to buy stuff off the damn internet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 03:03 PM
Lifer

that sux man....some people just dont have any class....he will have bad luck in the future that shit always comes back

98 Brokra
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 03:22 PM
Foxbody King

if you saw it was bent you should have not traded!!!

2003 cobra DSG

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 08:49 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy
if you saw it was bent you should have not traded!!!
It was just the lip, I have had wheels with bent lips before and had them fixed but I have not seen a twisted wheel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 10:42 PM
Lifer

that sucks. you should have never traded

post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-28-2006, 01:00 AM
2-7 and still a fan!

This cocksucker also said that he was pickey, WTF! That bullshit about the cops,wheels, chase vehicle, LMAO, is a blantent lie, what a cocksucker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-28-2006, 01:01 AM
Loves the Haterz!!

them oklahoma guys are homos anyways

Wake up and smell the Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
I just crave meat...so any of those places is always good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Notch View Post
I never got the "talk" from either of my parents
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-28-2006, 04:01 PM
Banned

Juicer93 is a pure rip off artist! Last week he was supposed to sell me a black market kidney and the fucker tried to pass off a god damned monkey liver as a human kidney! beware who you do black market organ deal with!
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-30-2006, 04:50 PM
Time Served

People like that think they're gonna get away with it. When they just get fucked in the end with no more sales, because they wanna be retarded and do that crap to people.

myspace.com/mustangkidd
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-30-2006, 07:20 PM
Robert Galarga

sorry to hear that man... go regulate

2004 pontiac gtslow
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-30-2006, 07:22 PM
Loves the Haterz!!

really doesnt sound like juicers fault....its your fault for trading your nice rims for his bent lip rims...you knew that was taking a chance in the first place...sorry you got screwed
win some ya lose some

Quote:

Quote:
post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-30-2006, 07:36 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

sorry to hear that dude

Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD. You want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences.
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-30-2006, 08:18 PM
CHAMPION

dude only has one post. That should be a sign not to do business with him.

2006 GSX-R 1000
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1992 Mustang Coupe
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-31-2006, 12:07 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

1 post makes someone a bad person to do business with? I think everyone started with 1 post one time or another. Sorry to hear about your wheel being twisted.
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-31-2006, 03:51 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicer93
ok guys I'm here to tell the real story! First off this is a 23 old guy that built this turbo mustang with alot of good shit. He did not call me until a week later and said that the front wheel had a vib. in it. What would yall think if yall sold or traded something and then later down the road they call you and say that they got screwed? How do I not know that this guy did not go out and get on it and maybe got sideways and hit something? I have sold a many of things on here and bought alot of stuff and this guy comes out bashing me.(WTF) I'm sorry but I would not do anybody like that, cause like the guy said up top what goes around comes around! I had just went to the track the weekend before and I think if the wheel was twisted like he says it is then I think it would have been brought to my attention. I'm sorry but poeple on here see alot of BS and this days who knows if someone trying to get you for a buck. For the other guy up there yes the wheels did get stolen out the back of my truck at the SaltGrass in Dallas. There was a unmarked cop car parked around back that watched the whole thing go down. There were three mexicans and there was one in the back. The cop said that the guy in the back noticed that he was following them so they turned off and cut into a parking lot close to the baseball feild and throw the wheels out. They did catch the guys cause they boxed there selves in on a NO OUTLET road. Now I'm sorry but you better be a damn good lier to come up with a sorry like that!!! Now I didn't call him bitchin that the wheels got stolen did I, If I would just have kept my draglies like my wife told me to none of this shit would have went down. I liked the draglites but I have had them on all my mustangs and was looking for a sleeper look that's all. The only reason I have one post on here cause I get on here to get what I'm looking for, not to talk shit about everybody elses stuff, thats kid shit. Thanks and I hope that yall understand where I'm coming from. I learned the hardway a couple of times so now I ask my self who can you trust anymore cause there's always someone out there that is looking for freebe

Oh there he is it is nice of you to try and join us you fag. For one I am not looking for any freebies, I have put more cash (not credit cards) in my car in the past six months than you will ever think about putting into one of your cars, so don't sit here and act like I am some broke kid looking for some money, I probably double your yearly salary. Also, I have sold 5x's as many CARS not parts cars on here as you have post so STFU. I promise you that I didn't not get sidways and run this rims into any damn curb and for you to turn this around and make it seem like it is my fault make me want to reverse lookup your phone number and come down there and throw this piece of shit throught windshield. YOU not me have already cost me a couple hundred dollars so don't come on here and try and f*** up my reputation as a buyer. I didn't call you until 4days after I meet you because my had not been on the street yet, due to my intercooler piping still be powdercoated and then. I called you the day after I drove the car for the first time with the new wheels on it and you gave me that wild BS story. I then tried to call you and pm you right after I trid to have the wheel straighted and ask that you just pay $50 that is 1/3 of what it was going to cost me to get a new wheel plus shipping, mounting and balancing. And don't come on here saying that this is kid shit, what you did is kid shit; I am just letting everybody know not to buy your crap!

post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-31-2006, 04:01 PM
que?

bet you wont hit em...
post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-31-2006, 05:38 PM
Loves the Haterz!!

well...my dad can beat up your dad

Quote:

Quote:
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-31-2006, 05:59 PM
Lifer

I win!

New ride 03 RC 51-Stock with a custom body kit and paint job.
post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-31-2006, 06:44 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunter bob
I bet your dad cant piss out $50 but i know my daddy can.

05 Yamaha R6- Not stock anymore
90 Eagle Talon TSi- Yeah it's slow
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-31-2006, 06:49 PM
Loves the Haterz!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose1
I bet your dad cant piss out $50 but i know my daddy can.
i bet he can piss out 50.75...what now lol
thats how retarded this is
sounds like to little kids goin at it for both being idiots

Quote:

Quote:
post #21 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-31-2006, 06:49 PM
mannish boy

LOL, you make $15000 a month, but you drove to Ft. Worth to trade a couple sets of $300 wheels? LMAO!!!!!

I call horse shit
post #22 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-31-2006, 06:59 PM
I might, im drunk.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter
LOL, you make $15000 a month, but you drove to Ft. Worth to trade a couple sets of $300 wheels? LMAO!!!!!

I call horse shit
Isnt horse shit useful though?
post #23 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-31-2006, 08:05 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

ok all bullshit aside! Dustin send me your address and I will send you the money. I have lost your # or I would just call you to make this right. I don't want to make anymore trouble. The guys on here might not trust me anymore but if giving you 50.00 to make this right, then that's what needs to happen. Like I said, I have never had a problem with anything else I sold and I don't want 50.00 to F*** that all up.
post #24 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-01-2006, 10:14 AM
African Booty Scratcher

15k a month and your ride of choice is a foxbody with cobra r's??

god bless.

You don't have to earn my respect, you have to earn my disrespect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Standing in a cell with tears running down your face and blood down your legs is no way to protest.
post #25 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-01-2006, 01:15 PM
SEB
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AGGGWHOOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELVIS

god bless.

Very good point. I would being pimpin a new Z07 with that kind of money a month!
post #26 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-01-2006, 01:16 PM
SEB
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AGGGWHOOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicer93
ok all bullshit aside! Dustin send me your address and I will send you the money. I have lost your # or I would just call you to make this right. I don't want to make anymore trouble. The guys on here might not trust me anymore but if giving you 50.00 to make this right, then that's what needs to happen. Like I said, I have never had a problem with anything else I sold and I don't want 50.00 to F*** that all up.
Very noble thing of you man. It will go along way on here by making things right. These people never forget.
post #27 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-01-2006, 03:54 PM
Genetically Blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELVIS

god bless.
the payment on a 7,000 sq foot house is a bitch.
post #28 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-01-2006, 04:05 PM
4 Cams are better than 1

lol.....u dude's are some funny mo-fo's
post #29 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-01-2006, 04:44 PM
i am god

take some pics of the "stolen-fucked up rims". why dont you send him paypal

-98 ranger <--up for trades
-ninja 250r <--racebike
-04 mystic cobra
-06 focus <--bad bitch--want some?
-06 gsx-r1000
post #30 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-02-2006, 01:29 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunter bob
LMAO! Yea these 2 dudes do sound chilidish...

myspace.com/mustangkidd
post #31 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-02-2006, 05:29 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

I would have never traded cobra r's for draglites in the first place shame on you not Juicer93
Sponsored Links
Advertisement