Cheaters - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 05:36 PM Thread Starter
Ted
Opulance. I has it.
 
Ted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Las Irving
Posts: 13,034
Cheaters

Can't live with them, can't live without them. Hmmm? Hmmm? Raven, your thoughts?
Ted is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 05:38 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
Can't live with them, can't live without them. Hmmm? Hmmm? Raven, your thoughts?
splain yo delf foo'.

Geor! is offline  
post #3 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
Ted
Opulance. I has it.
 
Ted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Las Irving
Posts: 13,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
splain yo delf foo'.
We are owed the truth! Did she stay or did she leave? You can't start a cliffhanger and then not finish it.
Ted is offline  
 
post #4 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 05:40 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
We are owed the truth! Did she stay or did she leave? You can't start a cliffhanger and then not finish it.
Ohhhh Re: Lindsay?

Geor! is offline  
post #5 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 05:41 PM Thread Starter
Ted
Opulance. I has it.
 
Ted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Las Irving
Posts: 13,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
Ohhhh Re: Lindsay?
A little birdy told me you are correct.
Ted is offline  
post #6 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 05:43 PM
Arbeit Macht Frei
 
PooterWS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mozambique
Posts: 19,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
A little birdy told me you are correct.
Ohsnapsson!

"Wealth Dies, Kinsman Die, A man himself must likewise die; But word-fame, Never dies, For him who achieves it well"
-Hávamál-

PooterWS6 is offline  
post #7 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 05:51 PM
I'm a GIRL.
 
downshift_me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 2,453
Here I sit....so confused.
downshift_me is offline  
post #8 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 05:53 PM Thread Starter
Ted
Opulance. I has it.
 
Ted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Las Irving
Posts: 13,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_me
Here I sit....so confused.
I didn't know you left the GTG forum. I'm just wondering if a certain someone dropped their dirtbag.
Ted is offline  
post #9 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 05:54 PM
I'm a GIRL.
 
downshift_me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 2,453
lol see you dont pay attention!! I've posted in the back porch, the racing bench, the smackatorium, and sports!! I just don't make a big fuss when I post
downshift_me is offline  
post #10 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 05:55 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
I didn't know you left the GTG forum. I'm just wondering if a certain someone dropped their dirtbag.
I'm going to stick with my gut instinct and say, "No, women are dumb."


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #11 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
Ted
Opulance. I has it.
 
Ted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Las Irving
Posts: 13,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_me
lol see you dont pay attention!! I've posted in the back porch, the racing bench, the smackatorium, and sports!! I just don't make a big fuss when I post
Me either. I try and stay under the radar.
Ted is offline  
post #12 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:00 PM
I'm a GIRL.
 
downshift_me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 2,453
Hrmm..I had a cheater story too!! Damn this thread!!
downshift_me is offline  
post #13 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:00 PM Thread Starter
Ted
Opulance. I has it.
 
Ted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Las Irving
Posts: 13,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_me
Hrmm..I had a cheater story too!! Damn this thread!!
Air it out! We don't judge.
Ted is offline  
post #14 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:03 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Thumbs up

Give us dirty laundry!


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #15 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:08 PM
Pushed to the limit
 
PWTRTXSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In the shadow of a big mountain
Posts: 4,510
Now THIS, you tools, is classic DFWstangs.

So we will probably be seeing 99shestang in the forums about as often as we have been seeing Hook'em.

Buying dogs kills.
PWTRTXSS is offline  
post #16 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:10 PM
I'm a GIRL.
 
downshift_me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 2,453
I met this guy...Well I don't even remember how I met him..He lived in Arlington and we talked a lot, but I kinda blew him off for a bit...then I became quite interested as was he..So we started talking a lot more...We would see each others at a car meet here and there weekly...One night he brought me to my apartment from the meet so we could spend some time together...He tells me he's just going to drop me off in the parking lot and run because he was late for work...I agreed. He ends up walking me to the door...Then I had to walk my dog...so he even stayed for that which was rather weird...then he had a hard time leaving...The next day he posted a public link on a forum to a certain pic and i went to the main site and kept seeing this chick and a little boy whom looked exactly like him and his daughter was a spitting image of him..I knew he had a little girl. Well when I asked how many kids he really had he said 1. I sent him the pics and went well who is this?? He then admitted he was married with 2 kids. To which I flipped out. He talked about leaving her for me yada yada...I was so pissed off I didn't care...He explained when he 1st met me he was honestly looking just for sex...then it lead to watching out for me dating the stupid guys i liked...then it became an infactuation..then more than an infactuation..then he fell in love...told me he loved me...the week after that I run into him and some hippo of a whore at a car meet...I lost it for a sec, but quickly calmed down realizing he wasnt worth it...but wasting a year and a half of my life still made me mad.....well run into him the following week where I leave my friends to follow him and some of our friends outside bc hes overly trashed....well after him getting half naked in the parking lot...then screaming at me i overhear his little plan with his friends and he wasn't infact drunk....he was trying to fuck my friends gf/kids mom ....she drove him home which is 30 mins from the car meet...it took them 5 hours to get there....something didn't add up there.....and to this day i know he is still fucking around on his wife. There just a tiny preview
downshift_me is offline  
post #17 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:10 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWTRTXSS
Now THIS, you tools, is classic DFWstangs.

So we will probably be seeing 99shestang in the forums about as often as we have been seeing Hook'em.
I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we will miss her entertaining stories of misfortune and woe.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #18 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:12 PM Thread Starter
Ted
Opulance. I has it.
 
Ted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Las Irving
Posts: 13,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_me
I met this guy...Well I don't even remember how I met him..He lived in Arlington and we talked a lot, but I kinda blew him off for a bit...then I became quite interested as was he..So we started talking a lot more...We would see each others at a car meet here and there weekly...One night he brought me to my apartment from the meet so we could spend some time together...He tells me he's just going to drop me off in the parking lot and run because he was late for work...I agreed. He ends up walking me to the door...Then I had to walk my dog...so he even stayed for that which was rather weird...then he had a hard time leaving...The next day he posted a public link on a forum to a certain pic and i went to the main site and kept seeing this chick and a little boy whom looked exactly like him and his daughter was a spitting image of him..I knew he had a little girl. Well when I asked how many kids he really had he said 1. I sent him the pics and went well who is this?? He then admitted he was married with 2 kids. To which I flipped out. He talked about leaving her for me yada yada...I was so pissed off I didn't care...He explained when he 1st met me he was honestly looking just for sex...then it lead to watching out for me dating the stupid guys i liked...then it became an infactuation..then more than an infactuation..then he fell in love...told me he loved me...the week after that I run into him and some hippo of a whore at a car meet...I lost it for a sec, but quickly calmed down realizing he wasnt worth it...but wasting a year and a half of my life still made me mad.....well run into him the following week where I leave my friends to follow him and some of our friends outside bc hes overly trashed....well after him getting half naked in the parking lot...then screaming at me i overhear his little plan with his friends and he wasn't infact drunk....he was trying to fuck my friends gf/kids mom ....she drove him home which is 30 mins from the car meet...it took them 5 hours to get there....something didn't add up there.....and to this day i know he is still fucking around on his wife. There just a tiny preview
So did you give up the goods?
Ted is offline  
post #19 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:14 PM
I'm a GIRL.
 
downshift_me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 2,453
Nope. Actually I never did with him...and thank freakin god!!

The night his wife found out about everything was INTERESTING....he told her he was going to a friends house in Addison...when he was really at my Thursday night meet...my friend (the one he tried to fuck his gf) was telling his wife EVERYTHING as he stood next to me....he then tells me he has to go he will be back in a bit....and flees out of the parking lot almost hitting a member of this board...to this day I'd pay to meet his wife and tell her what a fucking idiot she is for taking him back.....go figure we're the same age and have the same name
downshift_me is offline  
post #20 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:14 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_me
I met this guy...Well I don't even remember how I met him..He lived in Arlington and we talked a lot, but I kinda blew him off for a bit...then I became quite interested as was he..So we started talking a lot more...We would see each others at a car meet here and there weekly...One night he brought me to my apartment from the meet so we could spend some time together...He tells me he's just going to drop me off in the parking lot and run because he was late for work...I agreed. He ends up walking me to the door...Then I had to walk my dog...so he even stayed for that which was rather weird...then he had a hard time leaving...The next day he posted a public link on a forum to a certain pic and i went to the main site and kept seeing this chick and a little boy whom looked exactly like him and his daughter was a spitting image of him..I knew he had a little girl. Well when I asked how many kids he really had he said 1. I sent him the pics and went well who is this?? He then admitted he was married with 2 kids. To which I flipped out. He talked about leaving her for me yada yada...I was so pissed off I didn't care...He explained when he 1st met me he was honestly looking just for sex...then it lead to watching out for me dating the stupid guys i liked...then it became an infactuation..then more than an infactuation..then he fell in love...told me he loved me...the week after that I run into him and some hippo of a whore at a car meet...I lost it for a sec, but quickly calmed down realizing he wasnt worth it...but wasting a year and a half of my life still made me mad.....well run into him the following week where I leave my friends to follow him and some of our friends outside bc hes overly trashed....well after him getting half naked in the parking lot...then screaming at me i overhear his little plan with his friends and he wasn't infact drunk....he was trying to fuck my friends gf/kids mom ....she drove him home which is 30 mins from the car meet...it took them 5 hours to get there....something didn't add up there.....and to this day i know he is still fucking around on his wife. There just a tiny preview
He wouldn't have had to lie so much if you would've gone ahead and given him the sex he told you he was after.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #21 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:17 PM Thread Starter
Ted
Opulance. I has it.
 
Ted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Las Irving
Posts: 13,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_me
Nope. Actually I never did with him...and thank freakin god!!

The night his wife found out about everything was INTERESTING....he told her he was going to a friends house in Addison...when he was really at my Thursday night meet...my friend (the one he tried to fuck his gf) was telling his wife EVERYTHING as he stood next to me....he then tells me he has to go he will be back in a bit....and flees out of the parking lot almost hitting a member of this board...to this day I'd pay to meet his wife and tell her what a fucking idiot she is for taking him back.....go figure we're the same age and have the same name
All Ashley's are naive.
Ted is offline  
post #22 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:17 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_me
Nope. Actually I never did with him...and thank freakin god!!

The night his wife found out about everything was INTERESTING....he told her he was going to a friends house in Addison...when he was really at my Thursday night meet...my friend (the one he tried to fuck his gf) was telling his wife EVERYTHING as he stood next to me....he then tells me he has to go he will be back in a bit....and flees out of the parking lot almost hitting a member of this board...to this day I'd pay to meet his wife and tell her what a fucking idiot she is for taking him back.....go figure we're the same age and have the same name
Give me a call.

Geor! is offline  
post #23 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:17 PM
I'm a GIRL.
 
downshift_me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 2,453
He actually never tried having sex with me....then told me in the end of all this it's because he really did care and did love me..just didn't want to hurt me......I still say he needs a royal ass beating, but thats just me
downshift_me is offline  
post #24 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:19 PM Thread Starter
Ted
Opulance. I has it.
 
Ted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Las Irving
Posts: 13,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_me
He actually never tried having sex with me....then told me in the end of all this it's because he really did care and did love me..just didn't want to hurt me......I still say he needs a royal ass beating, but thats just me
Give Geof a call, he loves playing the rebound, even if it was months or years ago.
Ted is offline  
post #25 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:20 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
Give Geof a call, he loves playing the rebound, even if it was months or years ago.
Ted the super duper omnipotent.

Geor! is offline  
post #26 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:20 PM
I'm a GIRL.
 
downshift_me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 2,453
lol....yall are silly
downshift_me is offline  
post #27 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:20 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_me
lol....yall are silly
Oh come on girl - we drive the same car.

Geor! is offline  
post #28 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:21 PM
Trailer Park Royalty
 
whitetrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: TX
Posts: 3,047
nuttin wrong wit a little rebound action


03 cobra 450/443--2.93 upper, JLT CAI, o/r x, dumped flows, SRA w/3.73s
94 Z71-dd
whitetrash is offline  
post #29 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:21 PM
I'm a GIRL.
 
downshift_me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 2,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
Oh come on girl - we drive the same car.
What do you drive?
downshift_me is offline  
post #30 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:22 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_me
He actually never tried having sex with me....then told me in the end of all this it's because he really did care and did love me..just didn't want to hurt me......I still say he needs a royal ass beating, but thats just me
So, are you saying that you would give him the sex if he tried?


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #31 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:22 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
WRX, duh.

Geor! is offline  
post #32 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:23 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
So, are you saying that you would give him the sex if he tried?
Back off homie, I got dibs on this already.

Geor! is offline  
post #33 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:24 PM
Trailer Park Royalty
 
whitetrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: TX
Posts: 3,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
Back off homie, I got dibs on this already.
Afraid of compitition?


03 cobra 450/443--2.93 upper, JLT CAI, o/r x, dumped flows, SRA w/3.73s
94 Z71-dd
whitetrash is offline  
post #34 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:24 PM
I'm a GIRL.
 
downshift_me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 2,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
WRX, duh.
I got rid of my cookie monster 2 weeks ago....I miss it is what's sad!! It was the most fun out of any car I've had!! what year is yours?
downshift_me is offline  
post #35 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:25 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
Back off homie, I got dibs on this already.
I'm just saving you the deflated ego from getting shot down, and your wife the heartbreak from you hitting on and getting shot down by a younger woman.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #36 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:25 PM Thread Starter
Ted
Opulance. I has it.
 
Ted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Las Irving
Posts: 13,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetrash
Afraid of compitition?
Man Law, you poke it, you own it.
Ted is offline  
post #37 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:25 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetrash
Afraid of compitition?
Hell yeah, with a .5" cock and weighing 2 million pounds, I gotta take what I can get with as littel competition as possible.

Geor! is offline  
post #38 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:26 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
Man Law, you poke it, you own it.
lmao

Geor! is offline  
post #39 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:26 PM
Trailer Park Royalty
 
whitetrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: TX
Posts: 3,047
i understand


03 cobra 450/443--2.93 upper, JLT CAI, o/r x, dumped flows, SRA w/3.73s
94 Z71-dd
whitetrash is offline  
post #40 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:27 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
I'm just saving you the deflated ego from getting shot down, and your wife the heartbreak from you hitting on and getting shot down by a younger woman.
Wife? That's the 2nd funniest thing I've read today, next to Ted's post about the Man Law.

Geor! is offline  
post #41 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:27 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_me
I got rid of my cookie monster 2 weeks ago....I miss it is what's sad!! It was the most fun out of any car I've had!! what year is yours?
2002

Geor! is offline  
post #42 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:27 PM
I'm a GIRL.
 
downshift_me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 2,453
He's not married, but he knows a woman that'd kill him if she heard him say that
downshift_me is offline  
post #43 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:28 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
Wife? That's the 2nd funniest thing I've read today, next to Ted's post about the Man Law.
I'm just playing off the fact that she doesn't like married guys.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #44 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:28 PM
I'm a GIRL.
 
downshift_me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 2,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
2002
ahh the bug-eye.....my friend has one...he put a few of my old mods on his car...now if i could get him to take the last 2 things left that'd be awesome!
downshift_me is offline  
post #45 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:29 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_me
ahh the bug-eye.....my friend has one...he put a few of my old mods on his car...now if i could get him to take the last 2 things left that'd be awesome!
I'll take everything you've got. Give it to me.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #46 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:29 PM
Trailer Park Royalty
 
whitetrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: TX
Posts: 3,047
i tink i need to make it to this thurs gtg to see what this is all about


03 cobra 450/443--2.93 upper, JLT CAI, o/r x, dumped flows, SRA w/3.73s
94 Z71-dd
whitetrash is offline  
post #47 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:31 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetrash
i tink i need to make it to this thurs gtg to see what this is all about
I concur.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #48 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:33 PM
I'm a GIRL.
 
downshift_me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 2,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetrash
i tink i need to make it to this thurs gtg to see what this is all about
I think you do too!! I'm making cookies for the guys this week!! Last week you missed out I made cupcakes!!

I have a midpipe and downpipe left and a full carbon fiber JIC Magic strut bar....

woohoo the bug eyed friends older brother is coming into town 2night so he can make the meet 2morrow....hes pretty damn good lookin
downshift_me is offline  
post #49 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:34 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Good looking guy? Fuck, I'm out. Competition makes me uncompetitive.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #50 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:34 PM
Trailer Park Royalty
 
whitetrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: TX
Posts: 3,047
ill try if i get off work in time


03 cobra 450/443--2.93 upper, JLT CAI, o/r x, dumped flows, SRA w/3.73s
94 Z71-dd
whitetrash is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome