Cheaters - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 05:36 PM Thread Starter
Ted
Opulance. I has it.

Cheaters

Can't live with them, can't live without them. Hmmm? Hmmm? Raven, your thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 05:38 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
Can't live with them, can't live without them. Hmmm? Hmmm? Raven, your thoughts?
splain yo delf foo'.

post #3 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
Ted
Opulance. I has it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
splain yo delf foo'.
We are owed the truth! Did she stay or did she leave? You can't start a cliffhanger and then not finish it.

post #4 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 05:40 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
We are owed the truth! Did she stay or did she leave? You can't start a cliffhanger and then not finish it.
Ohhhh Re: Lindsay?

post #5 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 05:41 PM Thread Starter
Ted
Opulance. I has it.

Quote:
Ohhhh Re: Lindsay?
A little birdy told me you are correct.
post #6 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 05:43 PM
Arbeit Macht Frei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
A little birdy told me you are correct.
Ohsnapsson!

"Wealth Dies, Kinsman Die, A man himself must likewise die; But word-fame, Never dies, For him who achieves it well"
-Hávamál-

post #7 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 05:51 PM
I'm a GIRL.

Here I sit....so confused.
post #8 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 05:53 PM Thread Starter
Ted
Opulance. I has it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_me
Here I sit....so confused.
I didn't know you left the GTG forum. I'm just wondering if a certain someone dropped their dirtbag.
post #9 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 05:54 PM
I'm a GIRL.

lol see you dont pay attention!! I've posted in the back porch, the racing bench, the smackatorium, and sports!! I just don't make a big fuss when I post
post #10 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 05:55 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
I didn't know you left the GTG forum. I'm just wondering if a certain someone dropped their dirtbag.
I'm going to stick with my gut instinct and say, "No, women are dumb."

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #11 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
Ted
Opulance. I has it.

Quote:
lol see you dont pay attention!! I've posted in the back porch, the racing bench, the smackatorium, and sports!! I just don't make a big fuss when I post
Me either. I try and stay under the radar.
post #12 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:00 PM
I'm a GIRL.

Hrmm..I had a cheater story too!! Damn this thread!!
post #13 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:00 PM Thread Starter
Ted
Opulance. I has it.

Quote:
Hrmm..I had a cheater story too!! Damn this thread!!
Air it out! We don't judge.
post #14 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:03 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Thumbs up

Give us dirty laundry!

Quote:
post #15 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:08 PM
Pushed to the limit

Now THIS, you tools, is classic DFWstangs.

So we will probably be seeing 99shestang in the forums about as often as we have been seeing Hook'em.

Buying dogs kills.
post #16 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:10 PM
I'm a GIRL.

I met this guy...Well I don't even remember how I met him..He lived in Arlington and we talked a lot, but I kinda blew him off for a bit...then I became quite interested as was he..So we started talking a lot more...We would see each others at a car meet here and there weekly...One night he brought me to my apartment from the meet so we could spend some time together...He tells me he's just going to drop me off in the parking lot and run because he was late for work...I agreed. He ends up walking me to the door...Then I had to walk my dog...so he even stayed for that which was rather weird...then he had a hard time leaving...The next day he posted a public link on a forum to a certain pic and i went to the main site and kept seeing this chick and a little boy whom looked exactly like him and his daughter was a spitting image of him..I knew he had a little girl. Well when I asked how many kids he really had he said 1. I sent him the pics and went well who is this?? He then admitted he was married with 2 kids. To which I flipped out. He talked about leaving her for me yada yada...I was so pissed off I didn't care...He explained when he 1st met me he was honestly looking just for sex...then it lead to watching out for me dating the stupid guys i liked...then it became an infactuation..then more than an infactuation..then he fell in love...told me he loved me...the week after that I run into him and some hippo of a whore at a car meet...I lost it for a sec, but quickly calmed down realizing he wasnt worth it...but wasting a year and a half of my life still made me mad.....well run into him the following week where I leave my friends to follow him and some of our friends outside bc hes overly trashed....well after him getting half naked in the parking lot...then screaming at me i overhear his little plan with his friends and he wasn't infact drunk....he was trying to fuck my friends gf/kids mom ....she drove him home which is 30 mins from the car meet...it took them 5 hours to get there....something didn't add up there.....and to this day i know he is still fucking around on his wife. There just a tiny preview
post #17 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:10 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWTRTXSS
Now THIS, you tools, is classic DFWstangs.

So we will probably be seeing 99shestang in the forums about as often as we have been seeing Hook'em.
I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we will miss her entertaining stories of misfortune and woe.

Quote:
post #18 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:12 PM Thread Starter
Ted
Opulance. I has it.

Quote:
I met this guy...Well I don't even remember how I met him..He lived in Arlington and we talked a lot, but I kinda blew him off for a bit...then I became quite interested as was he..So we started talking a lot more...We would see each others at a car meet here and there weekly...One night he brought me to my apartment from the meet so we could spend some time together...He tells me he's just going to drop me off in the parking lot and run because he was late for work...I agreed. He ends up walking me to the door...Then I had to walk my dog...so he even stayed for that which was rather weird...then he had a hard time leaving...The next day he posted a public link on a forum to a certain pic and i went to the main site and kept seeing this chick and a little boy whom looked exactly like him and his daughter was a spitting image of him..I knew he had a little girl. Well when I asked how many kids he really had he said 1. I sent him the pics and went well who is this?? He then admitted he was married with 2 kids. To which I flipped out. He talked about leaving her for me yada yada...I was so pissed off I didn't care...He explained when he 1st met me he was honestly looking just for sex...then it lead to watching out for me dating the stupid guys i liked...then it became an infactuation..then more than an infactuation..then he fell in love...told me he loved me...the week after that I run into him and some hippo of a whore at a car meet...I lost it for a sec, but quickly calmed down realizing he wasnt worth it...but wasting a year and a half of my life still made me mad.....well run into him the following week where I leave my friends to follow him and some of our friends outside bc hes overly trashed....well after him getting half naked in the parking lot...then screaming at me i overhear his little plan with his friends and he wasn't infact drunk....he was trying to fuck my friends gf/kids mom ....she drove him home which is 30 mins from the car meet...it took them 5 hours to get there....something didn't add up there.....and to this day i know he is still fucking around on his wife. There just a tiny preview
So did you give up the goods?
post #19 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:14 PM
I'm a GIRL.

Nope. Actually I never did with him...and thank freakin god!!

The night his wife found out about everything was INTERESTING....he told her he was going to a friends house in Addison...when he was really at my Thursday night meet...my friend (the one he tried to fuck his gf) was telling his wife EVERYTHING as he stood next to me....he then tells me he has to go he will be back in a bit....and flees out of the parking lot almost hitting a member of this board...to this day I'd pay to meet his wife and tell her what a fucking idiot she is for taking him back.....go figure we're the same age and have the same name
post #20 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:14 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
He wouldn't have had to lie so much if you would've gone ahead and given him the sex he told you he was after.

Quote:
post #21 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:17 PM Thread Starter
Ted
Opulance. I has it.

Quote:

The night his wife found out about everything was INTERESTING....he told her he was going to a friends house in Addison...when he was really at my Thursday night meet...my friend (the one he tried to fuck his gf) was telling his wife EVERYTHING as he stood next to me....he then tells me he has to go he will be back in a bit....and flees out of the parking lot almost hitting a member of this board...to this day I'd pay to meet his wife and tell her what a fucking idiot she is for taking him back.....go figure we're the same age and have the same name
All Ashley's are naive.
post #22 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:17 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:

Give me a call.

post #23 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:17 PM
I'm a GIRL.

He actually never tried having sex with me....then told me in the end of all this it's because he really did care and did love me..just didn't want to hurt me......I still say he needs a royal ass beating, but thats just me
post #24 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:19 PM Thread Starter
Ted
Opulance. I has it.

Quote:
He actually never tried having sex with me....then told me in the end of all this it's because he really did care and did love me..just didn't want to hurt me......I still say he needs a royal ass beating, but thats just me
Give Geof a call, he loves playing the rebound, even if it was months or years ago.
post #25 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:20 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
Give Geof a call, he loves playing the rebound, even if it was months or years ago.
Ted the super duper omnipotent.

post #26 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:20 PM
I'm a GIRL.

lol....yall are silly
post #27 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:20 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
lol....yall are silly
Oh come on girl - we drive the same car.

post #28 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:21 PM
Trailer Park Royalty

nuttin wrong wit a little rebound action

03 cobra 450/443--2.93 upper, JLT CAI, o/r x, dumped flows, SRA w/3.73s
94 Z71-dd
post #29 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:21 PM
I'm a GIRL.

Quote:
Oh come on girl - we drive the same car.
What do you drive?
post #30 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:22 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Question

Quote:
So, are you saying that you would give him the sex if he tried?

Quote:
post #31 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:22 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

WRX, duh.

post #32 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:23 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
So, are you saying that you would give him the sex if he tried?
Back off homie, I got dibs on this already.

post #33 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:24 PM
Trailer Park Royalty

Quote:
Afraid of compitition?

94 Z71-dd
post #34 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:24 PM
I'm a GIRL.

Quote:
WRX, duh.
I got rid of my cookie monster 2 weeks ago....I miss it is what's sad!! It was the most fun out of any car I've had!! what year is yours?
post #35 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:25 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Thumbs up

Quote:
I'm just saving you the deflated ego from getting shot down, and your wife the heartbreak from you hitting on and getting shot down by a younger woman.

Quote:
post #36 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:25 PM Thread Starter
Ted
Opulance. I has it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetrash
Afraid of compitition?
Man Law, you poke it, you own it.
post #37 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:25 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Afraid of compitition?
Hell yeah, with a .5" cock and weighing 2 million pounds, I gotta take what I can get with as littel competition as possible.

post #38 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:26 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
Man Law, you poke it, you own it.
lmao

post #39 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:26 PM
Trailer Park Royalty

i understand

94 Z71-dd
post #40 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:27 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
I'm just saving you the deflated ego from getting shot down, and your wife the heartbreak from you hitting on and getting shot down by a younger woman.
Wife? That's the 2nd funniest thing I've read today, next to Ted's post about the Man Law.

post #41 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:27 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
I got rid of my cookie monster 2 weeks ago....I miss it is what's sad!! It was the most fun out of any car I've had!! what year is yours?

post #42 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:27 PM
I'm a GIRL.

He's not married, but he knows a woman that'd kill him if she heard him say that
post #43 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:28 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Wife? That's the 2nd funniest thing I've read today, next to Ted's post about the Man Law.
I'm just playing off the fact that she doesn't like married guys.

Quote:
post #44 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:28 PM
I'm a GIRL.

Quote:
ahh the bug-eye.....my friend has one...he put a few of my old mods on his car...now if i could get him to take the last 2 things left that'd be awesome!
post #45 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:29 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Thumbs up

Quote:
ahh the bug-eye.....my friend has one...he put a few of my old mods on his car...now if i could get him to take the last 2 things left that'd be awesome!
I'll take everything you've got. Give it to me.

Quote:
post #46 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:29 PM
Trailer Park Royalty

i tink i need to make it to this thurs gtg to see what this is all about

94 Z71-dd
post #47 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:31 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
I concur.

Quote:
post #48 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:33 PM
I'm a GIRL.

Quote:
I think you do too!! I'm making cookies for the guys this week!! Last week you missed out I made cupcakes!!

I have a midpipe and downpipe left and a full carbon fiber JIC Magic strut bar....

woohoo the bug eyed friends older brother is coming into town 2night so he can make the meet 2morrow....hes pretty damn good lookin
post #49 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:34 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Good looking guy? Fuck, I'm out. Competition makes me uncompetitive.

Quote:
post #50 of 100 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 06:34 PM
Trailer Park Royalty

ill try if i get off work in time

94 Z71-dd
Sponsored Links
Advertisement