I had to get off of whiteboy's mom and post - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-14-2002, 01:00 PM Thread Starter

I had to get off of whiteboy's mom and post

Whiteboy, do you do anything besides talk shit? what was the last grade you completed. Just curious. fag.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-14-2002, 01:03 PM
Foxbody King

go smoke some crack druggie! i will personaly beat the living shit out of you faggot!! i had fun taking shit off you old gt hahaha

2003 cobra DSG
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-14-2002, 01:22 PM
Behind Blue Eyes..

96beast dont worry bout his punk ass he does this shit to me. just go race his ass and beat it and he will shut up, reason why he hasnt stopped talking shit to me is because i havent got my 83 coupe yet, but when i do its on like donkey kong

CFFL
Looking forward to the road that lies ahead...We enjoy reflecting upon past roads traveled, reliving our adventures through photographs taken and stories penned...Though, it's that next road that drives us onward...that next journey...And who knows where it'll lead?

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-14-2002, 01:33 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by whiteboy
go smoke some crack druggie! i will personaly beat the living shit out of you faggot!! i had fun taking shit off you old gt hahaha
Um, first of all, for the last time, YOU DIDN'T GET SHIT OFF OF MY OLD CAR. They guy who bought it came by my house and showed me the car. I checked it over and everything was still there. Calling me a druggie, hmmmmm that's a good one. I think that's only the 20th time you've said that. If we put our pictures next to each other I'm sure you're the one who will look like a crack head. Oh and going to beat my ass..... Seems like I've heard that before. My ass still isn't beat. Fucking snaggle tooth bastard.
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-14-2002, 01:36 PM
Behind Blue Eyes..

Quote:
Originally posted by 96beast

Um, first of all, for the last time, YOU DIDN'T GET SHIT OFF OF MY OLD CAR. They guy who bought it came by my house and showed me the car. I checked it over and everything was still there. Calling me a druggie, hmmmmm that's a good one. I think that's only the 20th time you've said that. If we put our pictures next to each other I'm sure you're the one who will look like a crack head. Oh and going to beat my ass..... Seems like I've heard that before. My ass still isn't beat. Fucking snaggle tooth bastard.
snaggle tooth bastard! bwahahahaha thats some funny shit keep on dude that shit is funny

CFFL
Looking forward to the road that lies ahead...We enjoy reflecting upon past roads traveled, reliving our adventures through photographs taken and stories penned...Though, it's that next road that drives us onward...that next journey...And who knows where it'll lead?
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-14-2002, 02:29 PM
parts pusher

Quote:
Originally posted by bitchin89GT
96beast dont worry bout his punk ass he does this shit to me. just go race his ass and beat it and he will shut up, reason why he hasnt stopped talking shit to me is because i havent got my 83 coupe yet, but when i do its on like donkey kong
when you get your pos 83' coupe i run you punk ass in my car that i only paid $900 bucks for and looks better wrecked and runs better than anything you will ever have!

Looking for a 1986 mustang gt....
1996 Mystic Cobra (Chamillionare) #1224 of 2000

2006 13.50 index Texas Fastest Streetcar Shootout Champion
2008 13.00 index Texas Fastest Streetcar Shootout Runner-up
2008 Champion "Grocery Getter" class at the DFWstangs Summer Cruise

214-881-4030 Car-less Chris Hotline
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-14-2002, 04:00 PM
Behind Blue Eyes..

well all i am paying for is 900 also, and the body is straight as arrow and interior is perfect and has moonroof so fuck you too

CFFL
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-14-2002, 04:41 PM
Foxbody King

i will beat your ass mutha fucker and bitch89 your 900 dollar car wont come close to beating me!!

2003 cobra DSG
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-14-2002, 04:58 PM Thread Starter

beat chor azz too....

good one snaggles. any more words of wisdom for us?
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-14-2002, 05:06 PM
Big Shot

Quote:
well all i am paying for is 900 also, and the body is straight as arrow and interior is perfect and has moonroof so fuck you too
Look out there HOSS,
Does that moonroof add another 20hp ?
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-14-2002, 05:18 PM
Behind Blue Eyes..

88chris you jumping on the bandwagon with the other pricks?

and whiteboy we will find out when i get everything straightened out

CFFL
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-14-2002, 05:49 PM
Big Shot

I just couldnt stand it any longer, I had to say something smartass !!
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-14-2002, 05:50 PM
Behind Blue Eyes..

damn smartass people lol

CFFL
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-14-2002, 06:18 PM
Lifer

bitchin are all your cars projects and dreams. Does anything run?
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-14-2002, 06:23 PM
Behind Blue Eyes..

its a funny thing you asked that yobro,

1.the vette runs strong as a horse, but the rear end is messed up from the power
2.the 66 runs, but the engine is yanked out and in process of being rebuilt
3.the 89 GT which i just sold ran strong just needed tranny
4.83 coupe (in process of purchasing) runs like a bat out of hell in turn which whiteboy is gonna find out when we race once everything is straightened out

Is that clear enough?

CFFL
post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-14-2002, 06:26 PM
Lifer

1.the vette runs strong as a horse, but the rear end is messed up from the power THAT MEANS IT DOESNT RUN
2.the 66 runs, but the engine is yanked out and in process of being rebuilt THAT MEANS IT DOESNT RUN
3.the 89 GT which i just sold ran strong just needed tranny THAT MEANS IT DOESNT RUN
4.83 coupe (in process of purchasing) runs like a bat out of hell in turn which whiteboy is gonna find out when we race once everything is straightened out DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT SOMETHING YOU DONT CURRENTLY OWN

If you cant bring it out then it doesnt run.
post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-14-2002, 07:44 PM
Big Shot

Quote:
its a funny thing you asked that yobro,

1.the vette runs strong as a horse, but the rear end is messed up from the power
2.the 66 runs, but the engine is yanked out and in process of being rebuilt
3.the 89 GT which i just sold ran strong just needed tranny
4.83 coupe (in process of purchasing) runs like a bat out of hell in turn which whiteboy is gonna find out when we race once everything is straightened out

Is that clear enough?

post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-15-2002, 09:30 AM
M0DERAT0R

Don't mess with whiteboy!
post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-15-2002, 10:56 AM
Resident Ankle Biter

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-15-2002, 11:11 AM
tex
Lifer

Quote:

snaggle tooth bastard! bwahahahaha thats some funny shit keep on dude that shit is funny
Get the fuck off his nuts you half-witted goat fucker.
post #21 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-15-2002, 12:19 PM
Behind Blue Eyes..

i aint been on anyones nuts, but yet while you was in jail you probably was Big Bubba's bitch

CFFL
post #22 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-15-2002, 01:08 PM
tex
Lifer

You won't ever have to worry about that, since you can't build or drive a car that can top 60 without a long hill. I heard about you 'helping tear apart' BYBOTIE's 4.6, not that hard huh?? So, what exactly did you do, besides stand there and annoy them asking fucking retarded questions??
post #23 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-15-2002, 01:21 PM
Behind Blue Eyes..

i actually helped them tear it apart, and if they thought i was annoying so be it, but as far as building cars, i do know how to do that, and just because mine are on down time yall rag on them, so when your shit goes down im going to rag on you like there is no tomorrow ya fucking prick

CFFL
post #24 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-15-2002, 01:26 PM
tex
Lifer

No bitch, you have to wait until I start talking shit about how fast my car is, while it's on jackstands, then we'll have something in common. Fix that rear end and bring that 600 hp Vette around. I'll run you in my daily driver you little sack of shit. If I was your parents, I'd have offered you to Ethiopian Slave traders when you were 4.
post #25 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-15-2002, 04:09 PM
Foxbody King

bitch89 and 96 crack head beast neither of you could beat my ass so keep talking!! oh 96 crackhead cujo your old roommate told me you smoked crack so fuck you bitch and dont get hurt! bitch89 you will never have a car that will run!! so shut the fuck up!!

2003 cobra DSG
post #26 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-15-2002, 04:24 PM

damn there there`s some smack down on here,yeah!
post #27 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-19-2002, 04:24 PM
Im Not Fat Im Big Boned !

Quote:
bitch89 and 96 crack head beast neither of you could beat my ass so keep talking!! oh 96 crackhead cujo your old roommate told me you smoked crack so fuck you bitch and dont get hurt! bitch89 you will never have a car that will run!! so shut the fuck up!!
get it right ! I didnt say he smoked crack ! I said he liked the wacky tabacky !!
post #28 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-20-2002, 08:08 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
ohhhhhhhh. yeah. Well, you go around telling everyone you have a fast car, but that doesn't make it fucking so, now does it? Yeah, and if I was a crackhead, I would be able to afford to drive my car, and rent my own place, and be able to wear shoes that cost more than your car. Yep, I'm a crackhead, you've got me pegged there homey. Get your boyfriends dick out of your ass and go back to grade school. But, I know you're a fucking white trailer trash bastard you can't help it.
post #29 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-21-2002, 11:49 AM
Foxbody King

loser

2003 cobra DSG
post #30 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-21-2002, 03:23 PM

Hey there is nothing Wrong with being a Druggie But even Paranoid little Teenagers don't freak out about the cops like you so stop jumping on the Pot Head FAG! It's So fun

i Love The Smackatorium!! WOOT
post #31 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-21-2002, 03:41 PM
Foxbody King

i'll be at sonic tonightif anyone wants to take this up with me!!

2003 cobra DSG
post #32 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-21-2002, 04:02 PM

That's Cool But the cops are after me but i still working on my Car Whiteboy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement