Looks like AL P bit off more than he can chew... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-30-2002, 04:28 PM Thread Starter
Out

Thumbs up Looks like AL P bit off more than he can chew...

AL,

Desotostang looks like he's gonna crack your skull. You finally talked shit to someone who won't back down from your sorry ass.

WTF are you gonna do now? I noticed you stopped posting since he got on...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-30-2002, 04:31 PM
The Big Matt

HAHAHAHA

GOD, people are so tired of you AL P, it's about time someone stepped up to the plate, and decided to fuck you up.

I say we make this for Sonic on Thursday night, I'll bring the camera, and a six pack. I think AL P is going down, and he's going down HARD
post #3 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-30-2002, 04:32 PM
Floored...

Yup. Al P done got him an ass whooping coming now. If Desoto makes it down to whoop dat ass, Im videotaping it to embarrass you for the rest of your life.

Heck, I'll even pay for Desotos gas for the rights to Al Ps beating on video!!!

post #4 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-30-2002, 05:02 PM

dude... where the hell did he go? I don't have all day, I've gotta go to Star Tickets and pick up some Bowling For Soup tickets for this Sat.

btw... I just got off the phone w/ a couple of my DeSoto buddies and I told them about the prick on the internet that wants to shoot all DeSoto and Cedar Hill ppl, they all agree he better shout up cuz things will get out of hand if he keeps running his mouth. believe me, you don't want to fuck w/ us. If the fight is on, things could get pretty ugly as I know tons of DeSoto-Cedar Hill peps will follow me there. I suggest Al P keep his mouth shut or pay the price.
post #5 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-30-2002, 05:16 PM
Frequent Flyer

Quote:
Originally posted by DeSotoStang24
dude... where the hell did he go? I don't have all day, I've gotta go to Star Tickets and pick up some Bowling For Soup tickets for this Sat.

btw... I just got off the phone w/ a couple of my DeSoto buddies and I told them about the prick on the internet that wants to shoot all DeSoto and Cedar Hill ppl, they all agree he better shout up cuz things will get out of hand if he keeps running his mouth. believe me, you don't want to fuck w/ us. If the fight is on, things could get pretty ugly as I know tons of DeSoto-Cedar Hill peps will follow me there. I suggest Al P keep his mouth shut or pay the price.
ROFL. Read my post about the same situation you are tlking about. Some jackass brought his "crew" and still got beat the fuck down in Duncanville. You're such a pussy, I told you were to meet me and you never showed up! I think you're a little bitter that you got ass fucked like your mom on buying a V6 mustang.
post #6 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-30-2002, 05:29 PM
Blessed

Quote:
Originally posted by AdamLX

ROFL. Read my post about the same situation you are tlking about. Some jackass brought his "crew" and still got beat the fuck down in Duncanville. You're such a pussy, I told you were to meet me and you never showed up! I think you're a little bitter that you got ass fucked like your mom on buying a V6 mustang.

hahaha!! This is funny!!! What's the problem did someone say he is faster and the other one start crying and through up there dukes?
post #7 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-30-2002, 05:33 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I suggest Al P keep his mouth shut or pay the price.
Damn! Why you gotta pick on a little bitty dude like Al P? But I guess you shut him up! He must be scared...

You guys gotta tell me when this is going down. I have GOT to see the look on Al's face when he sees this DeSoto guy. I bet he turns and runs the other way!
post #8 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-30-2002, 05:49 PM

Damn can I come see this too... I wanna see some gangsta's in action
post #9 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-30-2002, 06:11 PM
Frequent Flyer

Quote:
Originally posted by StangTamer
hahaha!! This is funny!!! What's the problem did someone say he is faster and the other one start crying and through up there dukes?
DesotoHomo has his panties in a wad because he bought a V6 and the only mods he knows how to do are billet interior things. Apparently he wants to fight AL P, who is a tiny mutha fucka, and will bring his "crew" too.

I'm just reminding him about a desoto "crew" that got knocked the fuck out when they tried starting stuff at a party when I was in high school.
post #10 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-30-2002, 06:36 PM
Worship me

Quote:

<----scared to death. Please don't speak too harshly to me mr. Desoto gangster sir, harsh words frighten me. OOOOPPPPSS...i think I just shat myself!
post #11 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-30-2002, 06:38 PM
DFWStangs' Patron Saint

Please don't hurt 'em, Hammer! He's got no insurance!
post #12 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-30-2002, 06:53 PM
Worship me

Quote:

Whenever you are ready for me to bust you in that cum dumpster under your nose you just let me know you scroungy little fuck. Just me and you. I'll remind you of the way you do things down in Desoto when i am jumping up and down on your ribcage and your asshole is hanging out like a fucking door knob. Make sure and your bring your new billet shifter knob or whatever the fuck it is and I will make you fucking eat it and shit it out and then eat it again. I'm gonna treat you like a fucking two dollar whore on nickel night.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #13 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-30-2002, 09:07 PM
Big Shot

Looks like DeSotoDicksmack had to go spit shine his billet knob !!!
post #14 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-30-2002, 10:26 PM
dispatching aero planes

I think we ought to put Desoto thang into a dark closet with a naked Leon so when Leon opens his eyes and smiles...it will add an element of suprise....just like the cat off of Alison in Wonderland.....

I think this whole thing is going to look like the officer seen in the back room..from Pulp Fiction
post #15 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 07:59 AM
Floored...

Quote:
Originally posted by AL P

Whenever you are ready for me to bust you in that cum dumpster under your nose you just let me know you scroungy little fuck. Just me and you. I'll remind you of the way you do things down in Desoto when i am jumping up and down on your ribcage and your asshole is hanging out like a fucking door knob. Make sure and your bring your new billet shifter knob or whatever the fuck it is and I will make you fucking eat it and shit it out and then eat it again. I'm gonna treat you like a fucking two dollar whore on nickel night.
Blah Blah Blah. Wonka Wonka Wonka. Another of Al P's tripes. Who writes this for you? You hoping that tuff talk will keep him from coming down and beating you down like the hard on you are? Man, you are in trouble! All I know is, Im filming this. And then, Im gonna post it on the net!!!

You wont be able to post on any forum again with respect!
post #16 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 08:02 AM
Worship me

i'm going to shove that camera up your ass Mr. Evil! Stop sucking Desotoqueer's cock!
post #17 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 08:11 AM
Resident Ankle Biter

Thumbs up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*Deep Breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is great, Al, I think you're finally gonna have to admit to people you're all bark and no bite...
post #18 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 08:16 AM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally posted by KiwiGT

This is great, Al, I think you're finally gonna have to admit to people you're all bark and no bite...
Bend over and we'll find out.
post #19 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 08:48 AM Thread Starter
Out

You know what AL, while you're curled up in the fetile position in a puddle of blood after Desotostang beats the piss out of you, I'm gonna walk over to you and kick you square in your fucking mouth with some steel-toed boots. Don't think there won't be others around to back Desotostang if he needs it!
post #20 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Don't think there won't be others around to back Desotostang if he needs it!
Thats right so is this shit going down at sonic or what??? Well Desoto let us know whats up. Little Al Puny is going down!
post #21 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 09:20 AM
The Big Matt

That's so classic AL P. Put a picture of Bryan Sharer in your sig and pretend it's you. Hahahhaha.

This guy isn't gonna fall for that shit.

It's go time son, and you are about to be GONE..
post #22 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 09:39 AM
Worship me

I'm not scared of any of you fuckers! I will be there...BRING IT!
post #23 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 10:00 AM

Damn fool Desoto is gonna fuck you up. man where you at desoto is this shit on or what???? Are gonna hand out the ass whopping this pussy needs?
post #24 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 10:06 AM
The Big Matt

Quote:
I'm not scared of any of you fuckers! I will be there...BRING IT!
I hope you are brining a baseball bat and a jug of KY, cause you are gonna get fucked...
post #25 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 10:15 AM
Other half of bitter

boy honey, you better watch it- you are so going to get your ass kicked!! i don't want to have to bandage your ass up when we get home!! lol

-------------------------------------------------------
I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse.
-Walt Disney

The most depraved type of human being ... (is) the man without a purpose."
-Ayn Rand- Atlas Shrugged
post #26 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 12:06 PM
Floored...

Biatch. Stop dreaming about doing anything with my ass.

Im tired of you picking on me. Desotodude is gonna whip you like a bowl of chocolate pudding, im going to record it, and whats sad is there are DFWStang members that want to help him whoop up on you. Desoto doesn't even need to bring a posse. Theres on already here waiting to help him out and watch you bleed!!

Get ready sucka. You gotta go down!
post #27 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 02:10 PM
Resident Ankle Biter

Quote:

Bend over and we'll find out.
I wasn't impressed the LAST time we played that game...
post #28 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 02:23 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally posted by KiwiGT

I wasn't impressed the LAST time we played that game...
Quit making me park around back and then maybe you can feel something next time!
post #29 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 02:31 PM

sorry.....it took me a while to respond, but I don't have much time to use the cpu. well if you're up to it, Al, how does Friday night (around 10:30-10:45PM) sound at Zeiger Park (here in DeSoto, on Eagle Dr. off of Hampton Rd.)? bring every damn redneck buddy you have, because you'll need it. It's going to be a circus. Somebody better bring a camara, because it's going to be a classic moment.
post #30 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 02:43 PM
Worship me

Quote:
sorry.....it took me a while to respond, but I don't have much time to use the cpu. well if you're up to it, Al, how does Friday night (around 10:30-10:45PM) sound at Zeiger Park (here in DeSoto, on Eagle Dr. off of Hampton Rd.)? bring every damn redneck buddy you have, because you'll need it. It's going to be a circus. Somebody better bring a camara, because it's going to be a classic moment.
We will see you there! You will be the guy in the dress giving out the free blow jobs, right?

Just don't try and suck my cock, i don't play that shit...I heard there is a bunch of fags that hang out in that park and fuck each other with billet shifter handles....I bet you are one of them.

Last edited by AL P; 01-31-2002 at 02:50 PM.
post #31 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 03:56 PM
Floored...

Quote:
Hmmm, Im all for seeing Al get his ass whooped, but Desoto, are your really that much of a pussy that 1) You can't even bring yourself here to fight him and 2) You have to have a posse to fight 1 person?

Hate to say this, but I smell a whole lot of pussy. Tell me it ain't so Joe!
post #32 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 04:22 PM
Frequent Flyer

Hey desotojackass, you can't fight a one on fight or what? Every time you are called out you come back with "yeah well I'll get my posse..." Guess you grew up seeing your mom get a train run on her so many times that you thought everything involved groups.
post #33 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 05:06 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally posted by AdamLX
Hey desotojackass, you can't fight a one on fight or what? Every time you are called out you come back with "yeah well I'll get my posse..." Guess you grew up seeing your mom get a train run on her so many times that you thought everything involved groups.
They must have closed down the local gay bar for him to have this many friends available on a Friday night....
post #34 of 367 (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 10:00 PM
dispatching aero planes

Desotostangs new toys

Desotostang playing with his billet knob
post #35 of 367 (permalink) Old 02-01-2002, 05:20 AM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Thumbs up

Shouldn't whiteboy be involved in this smackathon somewhere?
LOL

<------ waiting for video
post #36 of 367 (permalink) Old 02-01-2002, 06:32 AM

oh, I'll go one on one w/ him, but the reason I'm bringing some friends is because he didn't just call me out alone, but he called out all DeSoto & Cedar Hill ppl. so now it's time to pay the price. c ya there, buddy.

Brandon
post #37 of 367 (permalink) Old 02-01-2002, 08:25 AM
Worship me

Quote:
oh, I'll go one on one w/ him, but the reason I'm bringing some friends is because he didn't just call me out alone, but he called out all DeSoto & Cedar Hill ppl. so now it's time to pay the price. c ya there, buddy.

Brandon
John Wayne is that you, is this me?
post #38 of 367 (permalink) Old 02-01-2002, 08:54 AM
The Big Matt

I am the Terminator...
post #39 of 367 (permalink) Old 02-01-2002, 09:23 AM
Resident Ankle Biter

Quote:

Brandon
Translation: When I start getting my face bashed into concrete, I'll scream like bitch so my ghetto 'posse' can start firing.

I REALLY hate pussies. Fuck, can't just ONE PERSON ever start an argument on this board and then NOT say "Yea, me and my gang will be there"?!?

Maybe you ought to grow up a bit there junior, before you start trying to play with the big boys.
post #40 of 367 (permalink) Old 02-01-2002, 09:40 AM
Im Not Fat Im Big Boned !

Well me an the other sosh's will be there greaser ! theres gunna be a rumble. Where is Matt Dylan and Ralph Machio ? Damn I hated that Outsiders movie. wait where am I ? Damn Vicodin trips...........

Quote:
Originally posted by Forrest
no, you see... being a "christian" gives you license to impose your beliefs on others even if the beliefs have no foundation in reality. it ALSO gives you license to denounce anyone elses beliefs AND any factual information they may present that contradicts your beliefs... IE, dinosaurs, etc...
post #41 of 367 (permalink) Old 02-01-2002, 11:49 AM
Foxbody King

shit i wanna go see this!

2003 cobra DSG
post #42 of 367 (permalink) Old 02-01-2002, 11:51 AM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally posted by whiteboy
shit i wanna go see this!
Jeremy, are you going to be part of my "posse"...as these kids call it these days?

I'm kind of scared, this guy talks a mean game!
post #43 of 367 (permalink) Old 02-01-2002, 01:03 PM
Foxbody King

yea i got your back !! does he know you only like 120 pounds? i hope we dont get our ass's kicked!

2003 cobra DSG
post #44 of 367 (permalink) Old 02-01-2002, 01:10 PM
Worship me

I am up to at least 125 now...that fat guy Fred, from TSP, has got me on his all burrito diet and I am already seeing results!
post #45 of 367 (permalink) Old 02-01-2002, 02:16 PM
tex
Lifer

I got your back AL! I'll even bring my friends from the Ballet Club at my junior high!
post #46 of 367 (permalink) Old 02-01-2002, 02:39 PM
Pimp Juice ca. 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
God bless you Roscoe and all you do for humanity and this board in particular.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
You know Roscoe, I used to think that you were some 16 yr.old punk with a speech impediment, but now I want you to marry one of my daughters ...'H'

Last edited by Roscoe; 02-01-2002 at 02:57 PM.
post #47 of 367 (permalink) Old 02-01-2002, 03:00 PM

just wanted to let you guys know, I will be there tonight. I've got a soccer game, but I shouldn't be late. I'm bringing a couple of my ppl to just watch, anyone else from DeSoto that shows is cuz they want to be there and I hope they don't do nothing stupid. you better not waste my time either, Al. back up all the shit you talk. c ya there.
post #48 of 367 (permalink) Old 02-01-2002, 03:03 PM
Pimp Juice ca. 1997

If you need help, just let me know..........I may be small, but I've been known to get a little crazy.
post #49 of 367 (permalink) Old 02-01-2002, 03:58 PM
Worship me

Quote:
just wanted to let you guys know, I will be there tonight. I've got a soccer game, but I shouldn't be late. I'm bringing a couple of my ppl to just watch, anyone else from DeSoto that shows is cuz they want to be there and I hope they don't do nothing stupid. you better not waste my time either, Al. back up all the shit you talk. c ya there.
What color skirt will you be wearing? how will I know which one is you?
post #50 of 367 (permalink) Old 02-01-2002, 06:26 PM
DFWStangs' Patron Saint

He'll be the one with the sassy lisp shouting "OHHH, SAYLOR!"

Oh wait, that's everybody out there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement