Calling out Talisman....... - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 04:11 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Arlington
Posts: 655
Calling out Talisman.......

You need to bring your slow no driving ass out to kennedale this weekend, and get ready to get beat down. That is all.
Shane is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 04:13 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Why wait, I'll come over to your house right now.
talisman is offline  
post #3 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 04:15 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Arlington
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
Why wait, I'll come over to your house right now.


Why what are you gonna do, come over and scare me with your yellow tires?
Shane is offline  
 
post #4 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 04:21 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally posted by Shane
Why what are you gonna do, come over and scare me with your yellow tires?

You'll be scared yellow when they leave treadmarks on your face biotch.
talisman is offline  
post #5 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Arlington
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
You'll be scared yellow when they leave treadmarks on your face biotch.


Wooooo, I'm scared now I might be worried if you actually knew how to drive that thing.
Shane is offline  
post #6 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 04:32 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally posted by Shane
Wooooo, I'm scared now I might be worried if you actually knew how to drive that thing.
I don't see you answering the question, maybe you're more yellow than my tires.
talisman is offline  
post #7 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 04:33 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Arlington
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
I don't see you answering the question, maybe you're more yellow than my tires.


<----Doesn't street race.
Shane is offline  
post #8 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 04:38 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally posted by Shane
<----Doesn't street race.

How about this, we'll do a circle through Mikes neighborhood one at a time. Quickest time wins. That would take a hell of alot more driving than pointing the car in a stright line and shifting if I'm such a shitty driver. Don't make me bust out some Nic Cage shit on your ass.
talisman is offline  
post #9 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 04:40 PM
Pogue Mahone!!!!!!
 
CyaNide's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Electric Larryland
Posts: 1,456
What about a street foot race?

1951 Ford business Coupe / 2001 Ram Cummins/ '77 Scout Traveler 4x4 / '82 Big window Mont / '67 Mustang coupe/'31 Model A Coupe

Obama = too much government = unAmerican
CyaNide is offline  
post #10 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 04:40 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Arlington
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
How about this, we'll do a circle through Mikes neighborhood one at a time. Quickest time wins. That would take a hell of alot more driving than pointing the car in a stright line and shifting if I'm such a shitty driver. Don't make me bust out some Nic Cage shit on your ass.


LMAO, actually that doesn't sound like a bad idea. But you are still dodging my first question. Sounds a little like you're scared.
Shane is offline  
post #11 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 04:41 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally posted by CyaNide
What about a street foot race?

Oh, he wouldn't DARE challange me there. He has seen what happened to James when we foot raced.

Last edited by talisman; 10-18-2003 at 04:44 PM.
talisman is offline  
post #12 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 04:43 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Arlington
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally posted by CyaNide
What about a street foot race?


Unfortunately Talisman's got me there, being freakishly tall gives him an advantage.
Shane is offline  
post #13 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 04:44 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally posted by Shane
LMAO, actually that doesn't sound like a bad idea. But you are still dodging my first question. Sounds a little like you're scared.
Sounds like you need to reread the tone of my text. You know I havent been to a track in over 4 years, so this is an easy call out. Its like JC calling out 302 plus a few when he knows his car is down, etc etc. I might show up, but I was planning on getting new tires this week if I end up keeping the car, and I'd rather go with the new ones on.
talisman is offline  
post #14 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 04:45 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Arlington
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
Sounds like you need to reread the tone of my text. You know I havent been to a track in over 4 years, so this is an easy call out. Its like JC calling out 302 plus a few when he knows his car is down, etc etc. I might show up, but I was planning on getting new tires this week if I end up keeping the car, and I'd rather go with the new ones on.


Now you're starting to sound like JC, got any more excuses?
Shane is offline  
post #15 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 04:52 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally posted by Shane
Now you're starting to sound like JC, got any more excuses?

[shrug] you called me out, I'm ready here and now. You say you don't street rae, yet you know I don't track race. Sounds like a fruity half baked attempt at being a badass if you ask me. I think you're afraid you're going to have to come back on here and post about all the yellow rubber stuck to your front bumper cover.
talisman is offline  
post #16 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 04:54 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Arlington
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
[shrug] you called me out, I'm ready here and now. You say you don't street rae, yet you know I don't track race. Sounds like a fruity half baked attempt at being a badass if you ask me. I think you're afraid you're going to have to come back on here and post about all the yellow rubber stuck to your front bumper cover.


Well, seeing as you started a Kennedale thread a few weeks ago, it would be safe to assume that you are ready to start track racing again.
Shane is offline  
post #17 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 04:57 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally posted by Shane
Well, seeing as you started a Kennedale thread a few weeks ago, it would be safe to assume that you are ready to start track racing again.

You know what happens when you make an assumption? You make an ass out of you, and mption.
talisman is offline  
post #18 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 04:59 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Arlington
Posts: 655
Bah, I just think you're scared that your modded GT will get beat down by my stock one.
Shane is offline  
post #19 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:02 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally posted by Shane
Bah, I just think you're scared that your modded GT will get beat down by my stock one.

Kinda like the reverse of James getting his modded GT slapped down by by underdrive pulley having 215 hp hatchback? Don't think so, I'm still the driver you've got to beat.
talisman is offline  
post #20 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:05 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Arlington
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
Kinda like the reverse of James getting his modded GT slapped down by by underdrive pulley having 215 hp hatchback? Don't think so, I'm still the driver you've got to beat.


Yeah, but we all know James can't drive.
Shane is offline  
post #21 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:07 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally posted by Shane
Yeah, but we all know James can't drive.

Maybe I'll show up if a certain dark hyland green mustang is in attandance. It would be like a buffet for my car.
talisman is offline  
post #22 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:11 PM
Blue5spd's a titty baby
 
cool cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: hair club for men
Posts: 13,472
It's hard to believe Shane can call someone else a non driver. Last time I checked he was pulling 2.9 60 ft times.
cool cat is offline  
post #23 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Arlington
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
Maybe I'll show up if a certain dark hyland green mustang is in attandance. It would be like a buffet for my car.

You may have quite a wait on that one. That car hasn't moved in over a month. It'll probably sit there for another month too.
Shane is offline  
post #24 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:13 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally posted by cool cat
It's hard to believe Shane can call someone else a non driver. Last time I checked he was pulling 2.9 60 ft times.

ouch. I guess if I raced him it could be considered a mercy killing.
talisman is offline  
post #25 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:13 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Arlington
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally posted by cool cat
It's hard to believe Shane can call someone else a non driver. Last time I checked he was pulling 2.9 60 ft times.


Bitch please, I did that once, and that was cause I dropped the clutch at almost 4k on street tires.
Shane is offline  
post #26 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:14 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally posted by Shane
You may have quite a wait on that one. That car hasn't moved in over a month. It'll probably sit there for another month too.

Whats wrong with it? Aside fomr the filled space between the streering wheel and the seatback?
talisman is offline  
post #27 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:14 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Arlington
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
ouch. I guess if I raced him it could be considered a mercy killing.


Only one way to find out.
Shane is offline  
post #28 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:15 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally posted by Shane
Yeah, but we all know James can't drive.


Quote:
Originally posted by Shane
Bitch please, I did that once, and that was cause I dropped the clutch at almost 4k on street tires.

This is what we call irony, kids.
talisman is offline  
post #29 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Arlington
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
Whats wrong with it? Aside fomr the filled space between the streering wheel and the seatback?


Idle sensor went out, and the car is outside of the warranty.
Shane is offline  
post #30 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:17 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally posted by Shane
Idle sensor went out, and the car is outside of the warranty.

The idle air control motor or the throttle position sensor? Either way its no more than 50 bucks in parts!!
talisman is offline  
post #31 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:17 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Arlington
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
This is what we call irony, kids.



Yeah, well I was being nice to Clayton and let him win one.




<-----Just a nice guy.
Shane is offline  
post #32 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:18 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Arlington
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
The idle air control motor or the throttle position sensor? Either way its no more than 50 bucks in parts!!


I'm thinking its the throttle position sensor, and its not an issue of money, but of finding time to get it done. The guy works like 7 days a week.
Shane is offline  
post #33 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:19 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally posted by Shane
I'm thinking its the throttle position sensor, and its not an issue of money, but of finding time to get it done. The guy works like 7 days a week.
I sure as hell wouldn't be out of my car for 3 months because it would take me 30 minutes to fix it....
talisman is offline  
post #34 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:20 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Arlington
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
I sure as hell wouldn't be out of my car for 3 months because it would take me 30 minutes to fix it....


You also don't have a second car to get you around.
Shane is offline  
post #35 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:23 PM
Mach 1 | 32 V
 
Barbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: the driver's seat
Posts: 5,469
Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
Maybe I'll show up if a certain dark hyland green mustang is in attandance. It would be like a buffet for my car.
too bad he hasn't got it fixed, he would let me drag your ass

BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1
Barbie is offline  
post #36 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:23 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally posted by Shane
You also don't have a second car to get you around.

Okay, let me rephrase: I sure as hell wouldn't pimp a Kia for 1/4 of a year because it would take me 30 minutes, the equivalant of changing a tire, to fix my car.
talisman is offline  
post #37 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:24 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Arlington
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
Okay, let me rephrase: I sure as hell wouldn't pimp a Kia for 1/4 of a year because it would take me 30 minutes, the equivalant of changing a tire, to fix my car.


Yeah, I won't argue with you on that one.
Shane is offline  
post #38 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:24 PM
Mach 1 | 32 V
 
Barbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: the driver's seat
Posts: 5,469
Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
Okay, let me rephrase: I sure as hell wouldn't pimp a Kia for 1/4 of a year because it would take me 30 minutes, the equivalant of changing a tire, to fix my car.
don't be hatin on the Kia

BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1
Barbie is offline  
post #39 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:24 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally posted by Barbie
too bad he hasn't got it fixed, he would let me drag your ass
You can drag your ass over my nuts, because if you ever DID actually try and race me he would end up with another injured spat and we wouldn't see the car for half a year.
talisman is offline  
post #40 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:25 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Arlington
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally posted by Barbie
don't be hatin on the Kia


Why? I thought you hated that thing.
Shane is offline  
post #41 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:25 PM
Mach 1 | 32 V
 
Barbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: the driver's seat
Posts: 5,469
Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
You can drag your ass over my nuts, because if you ever DID actually try and race me he would end up with another injured spat and we wouldn't see the car for half a year.
please, I've raced that car quite a few times, I think i'm quite capable

BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1
Barbie is offline  
post #42 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:27 PM
Mach 1 | 32 V
 
Barbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: the driver's seat
Posts: 5,469
Quote:
Originally posted by Shane
Why? I thought you hated that thing.
I like the new one so-so, I actually liked the old one

BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1
Barbie is offline  
post #43 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:27 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally posted by Barbie
please, I've raced that car quite a few times, I think i'm quite capable

The only thing you're capable of is trying to talk shit, badly, I might add, about a car you don't even own.
talisman is offline  
post #44 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:28 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally posted by Barbie
I like the new one so-so, I actually liked the old one
WTF, he bought ANOTHER Kia? Maybe he should just sell the Mustang and start up dfwkias.net?
talisman is offline  
post #45 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:29 PM
Mach 1 | 32 V
 
Barbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: the driver's seat
Posts: 5,469
Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
WTF, he bought ANOTHER Kia? Maybe he should just sell the Mustang and start up dfwkias.net?
LMAO, the old Kia died

and I have a key to the Stang

BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1
Barbie is offline  
post #46 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Arlington
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally posted by Barbie
LMAO, the old Kia died

and I have a key to the Stang



SO, you still don't have a key to the house
Shane is offline  
post #47 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:31 PM
Mach 1 | 32 V
 
Barbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: the driver's seat
Posts: 5,469
Quote:
Originally posted by Shane
SO, you still don't have a key to the house
I know

BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1
Barbie is offline  
post #48 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:34 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally posted by Barbie
LMAO, the old Kia died

and I have a key to the Stang

So, in sumnation: Old Kia dies. He thinks, instead of making the Bullitt run for 50 bucks, I'll spend about 7K on a different car instead. I'll just keep my commentary to myself.
talisman is offline  
post #49 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:36 PM
Mach 1 | 32 V
 
Barbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: the driver's seat
Posts: 5,469
Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
So, in sumnation: Old Kia dies. He thinks, instead of making the Bullitt run for 50 bucks, I'll spend about 7K on a different car instead. I'll just keep my commentary to myself.
the old kia was in warranty, and he can't drive the Bullitt everywhere

BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1
Barbie is offline  
post #50 of 118 (permalink) Old 10-18-2003, 05:36 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Arlington
Posts: 655
I like how this went from me calling out Talisman, to everyone making fun of Mike.
Shane is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome