anybody in the Fort Worth, Lake worth Lake country area here is a heads up with COPS - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 11:59 AM Thread Starter

anybody in the Fort Worth, Lake worth Lake country area here is a heads up with COPS

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...hreadid=373461

Yes I am a newbie and don't drive a mustang but I give you respect most of the time. Bus this is a post to help keep you guys out of trouble
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 12:05 PM
P.I.M.P.

Sucks 4 You

Why is this in the Smackatorium? try the Backporch?

Last edited by Head Hunter; 09-05-2003 at 12:21 PM.
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 12:10 PM Thread Starter

I don't know how it suck I never got a ticket. She jsut pissed me off for a little bit that and the fact I wasted some gas getting away from her but it was fun anyways I felt like I was on a road race course as twisty as some of the roads are down there. And yes I have a fully blown road race suspension on my car. My girl gets pissed when I turn into a neighborhood at 40 miles and hour making a full 90 degree bank without going into the other lane of traffic . But I only do that when we argue

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 12:12 PM
Time Served

Thats great to see that they are wasting time to jack with people who want to drive a fast car and not break the law. My daily driver was parked on the street over night (on Bridle tr. next to WJ Boaz rd.) It got hit by a 89-92 Maroon Olds Royale and they didn't even think enough of that to include it in their shift hand down info to even keep an eye out for one with the right side....fugged up. I guess more revenue in writing bullshit tickets than doing their job.
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 12:18 PM
Lifer

Go to her station & file a complaint.
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 12:20 PM
P.I.M.P.

Sucks that you didn't get it recorded... did you get her name and badge #? Best you can do is file a complaint of harrasment but good luck getting that to stick.
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 12:25 PM

damn that sux, i live right by there
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 01:04 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

There are two sides to every story.
She did not have to "identify" herself to you in any way (hence.. unmarked car.. they are on the streets for a reason).
You can be cited for ANYTHING regardless of circumstances if you are breaking any traffic laws.
You are a 22 y/o punkass.
End of story.
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 01:13 PM Thread Starter

funny SS whatever I think I don't qualify for being a punk ass. For one I was a military police officer and know the Texas state laws she as to identify herself to get me to PULL OVER just so you know no ID no pull me over. She even told me that to I made sure she knew. No red and blue they no stop you unless they ahve given you some type of ID which is a little hard to do any hoot when you are behind me. Also my application to Fort Worth PD is pending as we speak I have allready passed the physical and the testing part they just have to do a back ground check on me and they are trying to figure out if I need to go the police academy since I am all ready an MP in the military. I am currnetly making my mind up though if i want to be a cop again. O and yes I have already been told if I get the job I will be working traffic so beware out there. I see you speeding you get a ticket unless you have a pretty good excuse.
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 01:14 PM Thread Starter

O and yes oh come when you try to help fellow sports car drivers out on the net you always get some asshole who as to slam you juct curious phucker
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 01:46 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Quote:
she as to identify herself to get me to PULL OVER just so you know no ID no pull me over.
You are a punkass which makes you an idiot by default.
She did not pull you over therefore she does NOT have to identify herself. All she did was follow you which she can do all damned day long if she feels the need. Christ.. some peoples punkass children.
Get a fucking clue and realize where you posted this. You aren't trying to help.. all you are doing is whining. I'd love to hear her side of the story.
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 01:54 PM Thread Starter

once again jack ass as come to the rescue let me guess you are 30+ years old and are slamming me for being 22 right well I think for a 22 year old that makes 50k a year I am doing pretty damn good my mommy and daddy don't help me out o and yes I volunteer for all kinds of crap just because I like to ehlp people. Now you want to call me a puck go ahead but you are the one setting behind a computer screen slamming me to help your old ass ego now go home with your dick between your legs and when you go out tonight with the transexual friends of yours remember two things. Gay people are more prone to catch STD's then straight and the fact that your a pussy behind a computer screen slamming on me because you have nothing better to do really explains alot for you. I guess you didn't read the whole post either chicken fucker on why I didn't stop dip shit now did you I have HAD SOMEBODY FOLLOW ME HOME BEFORE AND BROKE INTO MY CAR makes you think twice about what is behind you whenyou go home . Now shut the fuck up and get out of my thread
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 02:06 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Good for you!
You are still an idiot and with you getting all worked up, you realize truth hurts.
Read carefully you non-comprehending, no grammar/spelling/reading fuck:
She DOES NOT have to identify herself as long as she is following you. That's all she was doing, right? That is all the info you have divulged so far, am I wrong? So.. the point stands... she didn't do anything wrong. All she did is looked at your stupid face after getting out of her car and realized she could take full advantage of scaring you silly.. and it seemed to work. LMAO
It's ok to be angry once you realize how moronic your post is.

post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-07-2003, 05:33 AM
not exclude

I'm with SS RRR here. I think you should just be happy you didn't get a ticket (yes, 3mph over the speedlimit is still speeding) and go on your merry way. She did nothing wrong.
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-07-2003, 12:08 PM
DERP DERP DERP

Her name is Gwen Maxwell. shes a police officer in lake country, Ive never had any problems with her, but a few of my friends have. oh yeah, if you're going to race anywhere around lake country, dont ever do it on boat club

Jeremy

post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-10-2003, 01:34 AM
Time Served

Boat Club

I live on Lake Country Drive and Ive never had any trouble with her or with racing on Boat Club road but I will look out more now that the law has passed
-Chris

AGGRESSIVE MOTORSPORTS
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-10-2003, 02:04 AM
TWIN SPINNER

Thanks for the word.

My car is for sale!
EBay Link
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-10-2003, 02:07 AM
mannish boy

Fairmonts RULE!!!
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-10-2003, 02:13 AM
TWIN SPINNER

Read the sig punk ass. FEAR ME

My car is for sale!
EBay Link
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-10-2003, 02:14 AM
TWIN SPINNER

You gonna sponser that thing with the Mary Kay sticker too.

My car is for sale!
EBay Link
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-12-2003, 09:34 PM
DERP DERP DERP

Quote:
Originally posted by Forrest
Fairmonts RULE!!!
Fairmonts SUCK!!!

j/k forrest

post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-12-2003, 09:43 PM
Packin' up...

free post!
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-12-2003, 10:15 PM
Factory Issue

stop the reposts

hey, man, that's been posted before, and if you read further on, people point out the flaws in his bs, (not unlike that of just a 38's). nevertheless, you're a good man for lookin out.
post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-12-2003, 10:51 PM
Born Again Mustang

Ah the drama.....I think I'm gunna side with 99MAN. To the rest of you.....EAT SHIT <--------Does not appy to Skidmark, 90GT50, Josh, Forrest, nine-three GT, Maddhatter, Gaber, and tangodelta21

Ok I'm outta beer, gotta go

2014 Mustang GT
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-12-2003, 11:03 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by 99MAN
funny SS whatever I think I don't qualify for being a punk ass. For one I was a military police officer and know the Texas state laws she as to identify herself to get me to PULL OVER just so you know no ID no pull me over. She even told me that to I made sure she knew. No red and blue they no stop you unless they ahve given you some type of ID which is a little hard to do any hoot when you are behind me. Also my application to Fort Worth PD is pending as we speak I have allready passed the physical and the testing part they just have to do a back ground check on me and they are trying to figure out if I need to go the police academy since I am all ready an MP in the military. I am currnetly making my mind up though if i want to be a cop again. O and yes I have already been told if I get the job I will be working traffic so beware out there. I see you speeding you get a ticket unless you have a pretty good excuse.
My man, you have no clue about being a cop, especially a FW cop. If someone knows this guys name please PM me with it. He is so full of BS it is incredible.

ALL FW officers must go through the academy at 1000 Calvert street. They NEVER tell anyone that they are going to traffic. It is a specialized unit and you must apply for it, and no snot nose rookie is going there after the academy.

Please, someone PM me with his name.

Last edited by 90 Notch; 09-12-2003 at 11:07 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement