check it out boys......... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 07:17 PM
palspmip

check it out boys.........

Im the newest punk ass newbie, but yall had better listen to me.,, all yall talk shit about your slow ass cars, I think you'd do better on friday and saturday night hanging out where your mom and daddy met, in the ladies bathroom at the local country bar. Some of yall slow behinds drive Camaros, and some drive mustangs, that's why yall dont do nothing but talk shit in the staging lanes. I cut a shitty light, or I hit the revlimiter, boy that aint no excuse, I got a 78 pinto with a 4 banger and some "gas", that'll suck yall up, and leave yall ass cheaks flappin' loose. yalls cars are slow, like that POS they drove in that movie bonnie and clyde, I hope to god that those camaros, and mustangs yall drive, came with a pinto taillight identification guide. but im tired of typing to yalls slow asses, when yall race me, please bring your glasses. if yall want some real competition come down south where the air thick and humid, yall will be slow down here, cause Im still runnin 10's in the quirter , stupid. that's all I have to say tonight, but if yall want some real competition come down to alabama where we race the quarter mile, not that 1/8 mile shit that's still for bitches
peace out
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 07:20 PM
XL

Wow, it takes a real man to call someone out from 500 miles away.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 07:26 PM
Lifer

What's a quirter?

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 07:56 PM
supergalvan1

Don't mind this newbie, he's my Tuesday night regular. He pays to pump my girl, then I suck him off.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-19-2003, 04:15 PM
supergalvan4

amen brotha
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-19-2003, 04:17 PM
Man, fuck yo kids!

I am going to loose sleep.. damn!
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-20-2003, 10:51 PM

dude supergalvan4 just go away do you have a damn life you dumbass go eat a dick and leave people alone just cause your jealous of our mustangs unstead of your dumbass TAHOE
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 02:28 AM

Re: check it out boys.........

Quote:
Originally posted by palspmip
Im the newest punk ass newbie, but yall had better listen to me.,, all yall talk shit about your slow ass cars, I think you'd do better on friday and saturday night hanging out where your mom and daddy met, in the ladies bathroom at the local country bar. Some of yall slow behinds drive Camaros, and some drive mustangs, that's why yall dont do nothing but talk shit in the staging lanes. I cut a shitty light, or I hit the revlimiter, boy that aint no excuse, I got a 78 pinto with a 4 banger and some "gas", that'll suck yall up, and leave yall ass cheaks flappin' loose. yalls cars are slow, like that POS they drove in that movie bonnie and clyde, I hope to god that those camaros, and mustangs yall drive, came with a pinto taillight identification guide. but im tired of typing to yalls slow asses, when yall race me, please bring your glasses. if yall want some real competition come down south where the air thick and humid, yall will be slow down here, cause Im still runnin 10's in the quirter , stupid. that's all I have to say tonight, but if yall want some real competition come down to alabama where we race the quarter mile, not that 1/8 mile shit that's still for bitches
peace out
was that some kind of freestyle or something? cuz to me it doesn't sound like a person typing it sounds like someone trying to freestyle
Sponsored Links
Advertisement