hey Catty B - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 01:12 AM Thread Starter

hey Catty B

rach.......... i dont no what your intent was last night but all you acomplished was looking like a hooker. you didnt ruin my night or my girls. i will see you again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 06:36 AM
Out

Were you charged for receiving pleasure?
post #3 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 10:45 AM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Re: hey Catty B

Quote:
Originally posted by Brandi
rach.......... i dont no what your intent was last night but all you acomplished was looking like a hooker. you didnt ruin my night or my girls. i will see you again.
how can you post something and yet have 0 post?

and it is story time

post #4 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 12:51 PM
Lifer

IS THIS ABOUT ADAM ?

<------- stirring the shit pot
post #5 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 12:56 PM Thread Starter

nope...it has nothing to do with anything but her
post #6 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 01:50 PM

GAMETIME!!!
post #7 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 01:52 PM
Frequent Flyer

Quote:
Originally posted by 46Tbird
IS THIS ABOUT ADAM ?

<------- stirring the shit pot
Hahaha, yeah everything is always about me

Or not !
post #8 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 01:54 PM
93 Blk Coupe

someone jealous?
post #9 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 01:55 PM
Very Thankful!

Quote:
you didnt ruin my night or my girls. i will see you again.
Why didn't you say something in person if ya had a problem?!?!!

Last edited by CobraChic; 08-18-2003 at 01:58 PM.
post #10 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 01:56 PM
I'm So Fabulous

Are you joking me? I think its funny that nothing even involved you, but if you want to be your friend's gladiator then by all means.

She got BLOCKED, and if she's gonna take it that serious, neither her, nor you, are gonna last.

I'm a George Strait junkie.
post #11 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 01:59 PM

I can't beleive there are women fighting over Rodney. Hell hath frozen over.

Ladies I'm right here.
post #12 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 01:59 PM
I'm So Fabulous

OH, and I forgot. All your friends succeeded in doing by talking shit under their breaths every time I walked over is looking like 16 year olds. If yall were so upset then you should have been big girls and said something to me.

post #13 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:04 PM Thread Starter

your right you didnt say shit to me thats why i wrote this....just to give you the opportunity. Gladiator? ha do you see crystal she hardly needs me to help her...but i will. dont take it seriously? so what it was a joke? well im not, so take me seriously. Cock Blocked! yes of course. cause from what i saw and heard you were on everyones...
post #14 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:09 PM Thread Starter

we didnt say shit other than wow shes a catty bitch. you were whispering in everyones ears. but your whispers got around.....dont back out now....just apologize and stop acting like acunt and this will all go away...no ones is looking for a fight just a good time when hang out.....and despite your misconceptions we will (last}
post #15 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:10 PM
I'm So Fabulous

If it makes you feel better I wasnt the only one talking shit, you're friends made a fabulous impression on us all. But do whatever you feel like doing I guess.

See ya around.

Last edited by Rach; 08-18-2003 at 02:14 PM.
post #16 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:12 PM
Out

Can't we all just suck Denny and get along?
post #17 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:12 PM
93 Blk Coupe

Quote:
just apologize
lmfao, i see that happening real soon...
post #18 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:15 PM

Everyones in love with Blackezie!!
post #19 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:18 PM
I'm So Fabulous

You might want to read up ladies.

Cock Block Defined

Cock Block /kok-blok/ v. 1. To interfere with or obstruct another's attempt at courtship. 2. To delay impending romantic activity between two individuals.

Cock-blocker /kok-blok-er/ n. 1. Someone who takes part in the act of cock-blocking.
B. B. The Act of Cock Block in its Various Forms:

The “Standard” Cock Block (SCB) this, the simplest of Cock Blocks, is simply placing one’s self as the center of attention when a friend or male associate is obviously “macking” or courting a person of the opposite sex. Intentionally telling stories that evoke sympathy for oneself, making self-deprecating, cutesy, or stupid comments or anything deemed otherwise inappropriate to a woman being courted by another male associate; ONE POINT

An “Invisible” Cock Block (ICB) occurs when the male pursuant of a female leaves said females side and a male associate begins to either a) seemingly begin courting her in the friend’s absence b) speaks in a disparaging manner about the absent party. The ICB is an automatic TWO POINT play

The “Unintentional” Cock Block (UCB) occurs in a number of situations and proper penalties are left at the discretion of the cock blocked. A simple example of the UCB comes in trying to aid a male associate in achieving a 1 v. 1, ie solo male to female situation while the courted woman is accompanied by a land monster (ie less desirable woman), friend, or companion. In this case drawing the wrong woman away, ie the courted woman rather than the land monster, results in the Unintentional Cock Block. The UCB can also occur when an associate is reluctant to leave the side of another male associate when an attractive woman engages him in conversation. ; ONE POINT

The “Blatant” Cock Block (BCB) occurs when a male associate, without hesitation or an attempt at salvaging dignity of any manner, intentionally destroys, hinders, or impedes the conversation of another male associate with a female said male is pursuing. An example of the BCB; “Don’t talk to him, he has a girlfriend and doesn’t want to date you, talk to me instead.” THREE POINTS

The “Reverse” Cock Block (RCB) also known as calling “dibs” occurs when upon entrance or upon first sight of an attractive woman any male associate claims her as his own thus seemingly preventing any other males of said male’s party from pursuing that woman. This infraction results in an automatic ONE POINT, if used on more than one woman in the same night the it’s an automatic TWO POINT DEDUCTION

The “Maniac” Cock Block (MCB) occurs when a male associate, unknowingly or not, performs a cock block by flirting, or performing any action deemed “uncool” upon a woman who is understood by all members of the given party to be;
• solitarily associated with
• obvious partner/devotee of
• or exclusively courted by
another member of that party. This infraction draws an automatic ONE POINT.

The Administration of CB Points

Cock Blocking, as defined here in, in based upon a simple point system. A minor block results in ONE POINT, a major infraction results in TWO POINTS. The THREE POINT play has been made to define the severity of more grave CB-ing. In addition the Wings Points have been added to allow for a more working party approach within a given social setting (See Definition and Application below).

A party is defined as a group of people leaving together from a pre-determined location or as a group of people having planned to meet at a given location at a synchronous time. Any member of a particular evening’s party automatically becomes an intermediary of Cock Block and its respective regulations and penalties as defined within this document. These responsibilities cannot be waived, and if ignored the party member will be ejected from the social setting, or ostracized completely by other party members.

Everyone within a given party can Cock Block anyone, even those not within the party and obtain points.

Any rule of Cock Block and its defined points can be overturned, but ONLY with party deliberation and a majority decision.

The use of The Wing Points

The Wing Points are to be used in a situation when a male associate is in need of wing man. A Wingman can be called in to a situation for the following reasons: “Smothering a Grenade,” “Creating a 1 V. 1,” or diffusing any other undesirable situation a male associate may find himself in. If you are called to be a wingman and you do so, you earn ONE POINT. If you successfully increase your friend’s chances and he agrees, you earn TWO POINTS, and finally if you take one for the team, you earn THREE POINTS.

Anyone who does not participate in an asked wingman automatically receives MINUS TWO POINTS.

An additional point will be awarded for a Blind Wingman, if someone steps in as a Wingman without being asked, and the situation does call for it, he will earn a bonus wingman point.

Additional Points

ONE POINT will be awarded for every female above one, that is brought by, or invited by any member of said group. But standard regulars do not count. And, if a woman shows up more than three times, she automatically becomes a regular, and no points will be awarded for her.

The Defense

Any successful defended trophy from the cockblocks above, will result in TWO POINTS. This is an overall for the night points. Basically if you have someone with you, and you leave with her, or even if you meet one there, and leave with her, you get the two defense points

post #20 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:19 PM
Out

Thumbs down

Long posts suck!!!
post #21 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:20 PM
I'm So Fabulous

Just wanted to make sure they had all the info next time! Just trying to be fair.

post #22 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:20 PM Thread Starter

no nay nay for me too..................so i guess ill see everyone at jacks.............bye
post #23 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:23 PM
Time Served

yeah it was me

Quote:
Originally posted by HotCarChick
For the record it wasn't about me either. Rach has beef with Pam for some reason and I let it go. But we left cause Rach felt the need to pull everyone aside and talk shit about us. I couldn't care less that is why I didn't say anything. I was going to start shit at Matt's party I am not like that. I haven't ever said two words to Rach, if she has a problem with me she can tell me. But as far as I know the issues Saturday night were not with me. I don't want Nay Nay!!!
yeah rach had a problem with me last saturday and this saturday. i am not letting it bother me. i would have said something to her than, but i am not about to ruin matt's birthday party cause someone wants to get mad at me for talking to nay nay. grow up. i am just friends with everyone and if i want more than i will try to get more, but i am not like that. i am just friends with everyone. you dont like me oh well. i am not losing sleep over it.
post #24 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:25 PM
93 Blk Coupe

well apparently it was bothering someone, cause rach sure didnt start this post...
post #25 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:27 PM
Frequent Flyer

Quote:
no nay nay for me too..................so i guess ill see everyone at jacks.............bye
And Adam before all you hoes at Jacks, because I'm THAT damn cool.
post #26 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:27 PM Thread Starter

she didnt write that shit....just a whole lot of cutting and pasting.......it was written more as a joke than a lifestyle-------------rach but you can block all the cock you want
post #27 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:29 PM

All I have to say is the ladies need to keep their post to themselves. The "us" coments by no means include the pack or any offiliates there of.
post #28 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:32 PM
Out

When guys block, it's a cock block. So when women block, is it a pussy lip block?
post #29 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:32 PM Thread Starter

you should ad this to your cock blocking retoric.............. one who can get; does one who cant; blocks
post #30 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:33 PM
I'm So Fabulous

Oh so "The Pack" members that were talking shit too are gonna leave this all to me. Fine, it was all me. No one else was involved, I was the only one at the party that had anything to say about it.

I guess it wasnt a Pack member that dared me to go do the blocke either...

post #31 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:39 PM
Time Served

HEY

Quote:
Originally posted by *Bodacious Rach*
Oh so "The Pack" members that were talking shit too are gonna leave this all to me. Fine, it was all me. No one else was involved, I was the only one at the party that had anything to say about it.

THATS COOL. ITS WHATEVER.
post #32 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:41 PM
Custom User Title:

Quote:
....just apologize and stop acting like a "cunt" and this will all go away...

Ohhh yea, I love it when a girl talks dirty..........

Please tell me you guys are not fighting over Adam.......lol

For a good time, call.........867-5309.
Ask for Jenny!
post #33 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:47 PM
Time Served

NOPE MISUNDERSTANDING ON MY PART

Quote:
Originally posted by Tommy Tutone
Ohhh yea, I love it when a girl talks dirty..........

Please tell me you guys are not fighting over Adam.......lol
post #34 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by *Bodacious Rach*

I'm sure one of us did, if you'd like to tell them iwho it was go ahead. I'm sure none of us care. I just want to make sure all you ladies know were not taking sides.
post #35 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:47 PM Thread Starter

whoa this shit is going in places i had no idea about.........But a bunch of us are going to jacks tonight i hope everyone can come. if everyone acts right it should be a real good time. that is all i ask----see real easy huh?
post #36 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:48 PM

Quote:
whoa this shit is going in places i had no idea about.........But a bunch of us are going to jacks tonight i hope everyone can come. if everyone acts right it should be a real good time. that is all i ask----see real easy huh?
Did you just say acts right?
post #37 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:54 PM
Very Thankful!

Just ridiculous.. Time to grow up...

If you have a problem with someone address them to their face. No that doesn't mean fighting.. that would mean by asking her why she said what she did... Its very simple to do.

The pack is a bunch of single guys.. and it really looks like they plan on keeping it that way, so why would you be arguing over any of them?!?! Looks to me they all have quite a bit to go around.
post #38 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:55 PM
Time Served

misunderstanding

Quote:

im cool with it all. it was a misunderstanding and im not going to have any drama tonight. i just want to have a good time and forget about it all. like i said a misunderstanding on my part. i apologize to my girls and anyone else that feels i disrespected them. see you tonight brandy. we will party hard tonight no matter what. cant wait krystal. see you then. latz
post #39 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 03:00 PM
I'm So Fabulous

Yall have a great time!

post #40 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 03:11 PM
Frequent Flyer

Tommy Tutone you know it always is!

I'm the silent attention whore. That's the one who is always brought up but never says much about it haha!
post #41 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 04:25 PM
The Big Matt

FIRST ONE OF YOU GIRLS TO SUCK MY DICK, GETS TO "LAST"
post #42 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 04:34 PM
v2004 rebooted.

[tossing lingere, baby oil, and pillows to all the women in this thread]
post #43 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 05:13 PM
Time Served

oh yeah!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Silverback
FIRST ONE OF YOU GIRLS TO SUCK MY DICK, GETS TO "LAST"
YOU GO GET EM' SILVERBACK. SEE YOU TONIGHT.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement