SlowLX and 90GT50 need to come out of the closet. - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 79 (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 05:38 PM Thread Starter
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
SlowLX and 90GT50 need to come out of the closet.

If I have to watch you two fucksticks gazing longingly into each others eyes and then flirtatiously punch each other in the arm at another GTG I am personally going to hang you from the nearest tree by your pink She-ra underwear you tampon loving bitches.
talisman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 79 (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 05:48 PM
Eagles>Cowboys
 
mikecobra95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: The Third Eye
Posts: 3,405
DAMN

mikecobra95 is offline  
post #3 of 79 (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 06:19 PM
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
RUN ON SENTENCE LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA!!!
46Tbird is offline  
 
post #4 of 79 (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 06:24 PM
DERP DERP DERP
 
90GT50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Close one eye, step to the side.
Posts: 36,645
Re: SlowLX and 90GT50 need to come out of the closet.

Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
If I have to watch you two fucksticks gazing longingly into each others eyes and then flirtatiously punch each other in the arm at another GTG I am personally going to hang you from the nearest tree by your pink She-ra underwear you tampon loving bitches.
eric...fuck you.

90GT50 is offline  
post #5 of 79 (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 06:26 PM Thread Starter
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Re: Re: SlowLX and 90GT50 need to come out of the closet.

Quote:
Originally posted by 90GT50
eric...fuck you.


Goddamn boy, you see anything with a peter and you automaticlly want to have a 'sword' fight! Keep your little pee pee in your pants when you're addressing me, Mary!
talisman is offline  
post #6 of 79 (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 06:29 PM
DERP DERP DERP
 
90GT50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Close one eye, step to the side.
Posts: 36,645
Re: Re: Re: SlowLX and 90GT50 need to come out of the closet.

Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
Goddamn boy, you see anything with a peter and you automaticlly want to have a 'sword' fight! Keep your little pee pee in your pants when you're addressing me, Mary!
I see you know the term for it, you are far gayer than me!

90GT50 is offline  
post #7 of 79 (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 06:31 PM Thread Starter
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Re: Re: Re: Re: SlowLX and 90GT50 need to come out of the closet.

Quote:
Originally posted by 90GT50
you are far gayer than me!



And here you brazenly admit to being gay!! Go paint your fingernails you fucking anal avenger!
talisman is offline  
post #8 of 79 (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 06:33 PM
DERP DERP DERP
 
90GT50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Close one eye, step to the side.
Posts: 36,645
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SlowLX and 90GT50 need to come out of the closet.

Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
And here you brazenly admit to being gay!! Go paint your fingernails you fucking anal avenger!
no thanks, Im good. shouldnt you be at the saucer with your "special buddies"?

90GT50 is offline  
post #9 of 79 (permalink) Old 06-24-2003, 03:34 PM
Mach 1 | 32 V
 
Barbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: the driver's seat
Posts: 5,469
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SlowLX and 90GT50 need to come out of the closet.

Quote:
Originally posted by 90GT50
no thanks, Im good. shouldnt you be at the saucer with your "special buddies"?
don't be bringing the saucer into this!

BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1
Barbie is offline  
post #10 of 79 (permalink) Old 06-24-2003, 03:52 PM
DERP DERP DERP
 
90GT50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Close one eye, step to the side.
Posts: 36,645
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SlowLX and 90GT50 need to come out of the closet.

Quote:
Originally posted by Barbie
don't be bringing the saucer into this!
hell, why not, its 21 up, but you still go, begging for somebody to buy you drinks

90GT50 is offline  
post #11 of 79 (permalink) Old 06-24-2003, 03:53 PM
Mach 1 | 32 V
 
Barbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: the driver's seat
Posts: 5,469
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SlowLX and 90GT50 need to come out of the closet.

Quote:
Originally posted by 90GT50
hell, why not, its 21 up, but you still go, begging for somebody to buy you drinks
I've been twice and had a drink, been far more times not drinking

BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1
Barbie is offline  
post #12 of 79 (permalink) Old 06-24-2003, 07:22 PM
Scared s**tless
 
DON SVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Dallas City Hall, SKYPING
Posts: 15,056
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SlowLX and 90GT50 need to come out of the closet.

Quote:
Originally posted by Barbie
don't be bringing the saucer into this!
you can't even drink, so whats your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
DON SVO is offline  
post #13 of 79 (permalink) Old 06-24-2003, 11:31 PM
DERP DERP DERP
 
90GT50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Close one eye, step to the side.
Posts: 36,645
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SlowLX and 90GT50 need to come out of the closet.

Quote:
Originally posted by Barbie
I've been twice and had a drink, been far more times not drinking
does that make you cool or something? I go because im not 21, and dont see a point in going if Im not going to drink anyways.

90GT50 is offline  
post #14 of 79 (permalink) Old 06-25-2003, 11:17 AM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
No no jeremy for me Im jelous of Homealones gf that kept bending over for us at fazollies
SlowLX is offline  
post #15 of 79 (permalink) Old 06-25-2003, 01:05 PM
Still got Nothing
 
homealone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: If I were you, I'd kill myself!
Posts: 2,710
Quote:
Originally posted by SlowLX
No no jeremy for me Im jelous of Homealones gf that kept bending over for us at fazollies
Don't try to divert the attention away from Jeremy and yourself.
And we all know that woman was property of Hi-C.
homealone is offline  
post #16 of 79 (permalink) Old 06-25-2003, 01:42 PM
DERP DERP DERP
 
90GT50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Close one eye, step to the side.
Posts: 36,645
Quote:
Originally posted by homealone

And we all know that woman was property of Hi-C.
LOL at Hi-C still, and you were the one that PM'd me, and wanted a ride! sick old bastard!

90GT50 is offline  
post #17 of 79 (permalink) Old 06-25-2003, 03:24 PM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
I thought HI-C only liked the girls that hadn't grown any hair yet?
SlowLX is offline  
post #18 of 79 (permalink) Old 06-26-2003, 12:23 AM
Moved to dfw mustangs.net
 
lowthreeohz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Hurst-Useless-Bedford area
Posts: 20,572
Quote:
Originally posted by 90GT50
LOL i still want to ride an old bastard!
you fuckin handicap!
lowthreeohz is offline  
post #19 of 79 (permalink) Old 06-30-2003, 10:59 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 917
Quote:
Originally posted by SlowLX
I thought HI-C only liked the girls that hadn't grown any hair yet?
Damn, well if him and jeremy are together, Spens, don't tell him about the insane sex!!
BamaDragGrl is offline  
post #20 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-01-2003, 04:31 PM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
what are ya talkin about Jeremy does all the work, HI- C is to cheap to pay for viagra.
SlowLX is offline  
post #21 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-01-2003, 05:09 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 917
Quote:
Originally posted by SlowLX
what are ya talkin about Jeremy does all the work, HI- C is to cheap to pay for viagra.
So you just lay there, and Germy does all the work?
BamaDragGrl is offline  
post #22 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-01-2003, 05:13 PM
Moved to dfw mustangs.net
 
lowthreeohz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Hurst-Useless-Bedford area
Posts: 20,572
Quote:
Originally posted by DontHaveAStang
So you just lay there, and Germy does all the work?
lowthreeohz is offline  
post #23 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-01-2003, 05:50 PM
DERP DERP DERP
 
90GT50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Close one eye, step to the side.
Posts: 36,645
Quote:
Originally posted by SlowLX
what are ya talkin about Jeremy does all the work, HI- C is to cheap to pay for viagra.
sick fucker.

90GT50 is offline  
post #24 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-01-2003, 09:01 PM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
Quote:
Originally posted by DontHaveAStang
So you just lay there, and Germy does all the work?
No I let u do all the work since you so crazy
SlowLX is offline  
post #25 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-01-2003, 09:16 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 917
Quote:
Originally posted by SlowLX
No I let u do all the work since you so crazy
ok, don't chnge the subject, so that means you are the bitch! haha
BamaDragGrl is offline  
post #26 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-01-2003, 09:27 PM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
What ever I dont do any of the work and get all the pleasure "lover"
SlowLX is offline  
post #27 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-01-2003, 09:35 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 917
Quote:
Originally posted by SlowLX
What ever I dont do any of the work and get all the pleasure "lover"
it is alla bout the insane sex!
BamaDragGrl is offline  
post #28 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-01-2003, 09:44 PM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
It takes 2 to tango; well one in jeremy and Hi-c's case
SlowLX is offline  
post #29 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-01-2003, 10:31 PM
Still got Nothing
 
homealone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: If I were you, I'd kill myself!
Posts: 2,710
Slowlx, I can not believe you graduated with those poor grammar skills. You need to learn the use of punctuation and proper sentence structure. I know, you don't think you need grammar skills to get by in life. I can only imagine that being on your knees and taking it in the ass will only get you so far in life. I am willing to bet that if you applied the same amount of energy that Jeremy puts forth taking pictures of other guys, you could lick, pardon the pun, your inabilities concerning proper grammar. Let's say we start with the use of a simple comma. (,) Here is a website entitled "Rules for Comma Usage" to get you started.

http://ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/commas.htm


Last edited by homealone; 07-01-2003 at 10:49 PM.
homealone is offline  
post #30 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-02-2003, 08:58 AM
you cant see me
 
Futurama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: pantherville
Posts: 15,960
Quote:
Originally posted by homealone
Slowlx, I can not believe you graduated with those poor grammar skills. You need to learn the use of punctuation and proper sentence structure. I know, you don't think you need grammar skills to get by in life. I can only imagine that being on your knees and taking it in the ass will only get you so far in life. I am willing to bet that if you applied the same amount of energy that Jeremy puts forth taking pictures of other guys, you could lick, pardon the pun, your inabilities concerning proper grammar. Let's say we start with the use of a simple comma. (,) Here is a website entitled "Rules for Comma Usage" to get you started.

http://ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/commas.htm

they dont teach english like they used to in the 50's old man
Futurama is offline  
post #31 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-02-2003, 02:49 PM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
Theyr're close to eachother,it is a simple mistake that is due to bad typing skills and not bad grammer.
SlowLX is offline  
post #32 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-02-2003, 03:34 PM
Still got Nothing
 
homealone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: If I were you, I'd kill myself!
Posts: 2,710
Quote:
Originally posted by SlowLX
Theyr're close to eachother,it is a simple mistake that is due to bad typing skills and not bad grammer.
And yet another prime example of your skill level. And to think, you were trying this time. You may try proof reading your post before submitting it.

Maybe Mary, "The Grammar Lady," can help you out.

http://www.grammarlady.com/
homealone is offline  
post #33 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-02-2003, 03:44 PM
Boomhauer's evil twin
 
1RED94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Austin
Posts: 2,474
Quote:
Originally posted by slo95.0
they dont teach english like they used to in the 50's old man

Well look who's back! I think Mustangal02 has been missing you in her rearview mirror.
1RED94 is offline  
post #34 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-02-2003, 04:07 PM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
Quote:
Originally posted by homealone
And yet another prime example of your skill level. And to think, you were trying this time. You may try proof reading your post before submitting it.

Maybe Mary, "The Grammar Lady," can help you out.

http://www.grammarlady.com/
Well I guess its a damn good thing im not majoring in english then huh? As far as papers go ill have some smart asian like MAtt proof my shitty papers.
SlowLX is offline  
post #35 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-02-2003, 05:10 PM
you cant see me
 
Futurama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: pantherville
Posts: 15,960
Quote:
Originally posted by 1RED94
Well look who's back! I think Mustangal02 has been missing you in her rearview mirror.
real funny kevin

har har har

Last edited by slo95.0; 07-03-2003 at 01:20 PM.
Futurama is offline  
post #36 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-02-2003, 05:20 PM Thread Starter
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally posted by slo95.0
None of you guys have anything on me, especially when I am runnning my tires. And I did not punk out.




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



[GASPS FOR BREATH!]




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA





Tell you what, Mr Tire. I'll race you off the line in The Scorcher GT. I couldn't possibly have WORSE tires for off the line. And I'll STILL blow those paint swirled doors off that POS. Don' worry, I'm not a 5'3 redhead in a SN95 Cobra, you shouldn't have any problems!
talisman is offline  
post #37 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-03-2003, 01:13 PM
you cant see me
 
Futurama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: pantherville
Posts: 15,960
Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



[GASPS FOR BREATH!]




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA





Tell you what, Mr Tire. I'll race you off the line in The Scorcher GT. I couldn't possibly have WORSE tires for off the line. And I'll STILL blow those paint swirled doors off that POS. Don' worry, I'm not a 5'3 redhead in a SN95 Cobra, you shouldn't have any problems!

fucking shit, kevin you cocK! belive it or not guys i forgot to log out of homealone's computer and i guess this is what i get no i dont wanna race you , and i sold the tires are for sell if you want them
Futurama is offline  
post #38 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-03-2003, 01:40 PM
Still got Nothing
 
homealone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: If I were you, I'd kill myself!
Posts: 2,710
Quote:
Originally posted by slo95.0
they dont teach english like they used to in the 50's old man
It was not the 50's, it was the 70's and 80's, You cock.

Quote:
Originally posted by 1RED94
Well look who's back! I think Mustangal02 has been missing you in her rearview mirror.
This was not me you cock.

Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[GASPS FOR BREATH!]

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I agree with Talisman, it was funny you cock.

Quote:
Originally posted by slo95.0
fucking shit, kevin you cocK! belive it or not guys i forgot to log out of homealone's computer and i guess this is what i get no i dont wanna race you
Don't call me a cock you cock. Yes this was me. Don't take it personal, we all give each other a hard time now and them. Talisman feeds off your responses so just laugh it off.
homealone is offline  
post #39 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-03-2003, 01:43 PM
Still got Nothing
 
homealone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: If I were you, I'd kill myself!
Posts: 2,710
Now lets get back to the post at hand. When are 90GT50 and SlowLX moving to Vermont?
homealone is offline  
post #40 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-03-2003, 01:51 PM
you cant see me
 
Futurama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: pantherville
Posts: 15,960
Quote:
Originally posted by homealone
Now lets get back to the post at hand. When are 90GT50 and SlowLX moving to Vermont?
when the high school lets out.
Futurama is offline  
post #41 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-03-2003, 02:18 PM
bla bla bla bla
 
TAHeather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Arlington
Posts: 1,952
Quote:
Originally posted by homealone
Now lets get back to the post at hand. When are 90GT50 and SlowLX moving to Vermont?
Is this why we haven't seen 90GT50 at any GTG in the last week or more?!
He's been busy with his bf.

'99 Silver Pontiac Trans Am
TAHeather is offline  
post #42 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-03-2003, 02:23 PM
Still got Nothing
 
homealone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: If I were you, I'd kill myself!
Posts: 2,710
Quote:
Originally posted by TAHeather
He's been busy with his bf.
I hear they are having issues, I hope it works out between them. They are made for each other.
homealone is offline  
post #43 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-03-2003, 02:25 PM
bla bla bla bla
 
TAHeather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Arlington
Posts: 1,952
Quote:
Originally posted by homealone
I hear they are having issues, I hope it works out between them. They are made for each other.
Humm.. I don't think I know SlowLX.

Hopefully they can work things out.

Such a shame. tried to hit on 90GT50 to try to turn him straight.
<-----failed again..


'99 Silver Pontiac Trans Am
TAHeather is offline  
post #44 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-03-2003, 02:40 PM
Still got Nothing
 
homealone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: If I were you, I'd kill myself!
Posts: 2,710
Quote:
Originally posted by TAHeather

Such a shame. tried to hit on 90GT50 to try to turn him straight.
<-----failed again..
Don't feel bad, 90GT50 is afraid of women.

Must be the reason behind his attraction to 17 year old boys.
homealone is offline  
post #45 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-03-2003, 04:52 PM Thread Starter
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally posted by TAHeather
Humm.. I don't think I know SlowLX.



You probably haven't met him. I think Jeremy has him tied to the bed and is using his log in to make it 'appear' like he is posting. Scary.







And look at poor slo95.0. Punked out AGAIN. Damn.
talisman is offline  
post #46 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-03-2003, 05:41 PM
Still got Nothing
 
homealone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: If I were you, I'd kill myself!
Posts: 2,710
Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
And look at poor slo95.0. Punked out AGAIN. Damn.
Slo95.0, insert reply here....( )
homealone is offline  
post #47 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-03-2003, 09:07 PM
you cant see me
 
Futurama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: pantherville
Posts: 15,960
Quote:
Originally posted by homealone
Slo95.0, insert reply here....( )
no thanks
Futurama is offline  
post #48 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-03-2003, 09:30 PM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
[cough]FUCK YOU ALL [/cough]
SlowLX is offline  
post #49 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-03-2003, 10:17 PM
Still got Nothing
 
homealone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: If I were you, I'd kill myself!
Posts: 2,710
Quote:
Originally posted by SlowLX
[cough]FUCK YOU ALL [/cough]
No thank you, we are straight. Maybe you and Jeremy should keep it in the closet.
homealone is offline  
post #50 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-03-2003, 10:50 PM
DERP DERP DERP
 
90GT50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Close one eye, step to the side.
Posts: 36,645
Quote:
Originally posted by homealone
No thank you, we are straight. Maybe you and Jeremy should keep it in the closet.
good job blowing your motor up learn the lesson of dont spray a plastic intake yet?

90GT50 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome