What the Hell is Wrong With You People??? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 02:44 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Question What the Hell is Wrong With You People???

Fucking with people's cars is so Immensely Wrong in my book.

I thought it was a rule of this board (or maybe just at the MMCM) that Girls Can Too made about fucking with people's cars and how it will not stand nor be tolerated. Do we have to go over ALL the rules again???

Try to Respect Each Other's Rides . . . we All spend too much time working on them and cleaning them for someone to Fuck it all up.

Just My $0.02
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 02:50 PM
Merry HoHo

[/B][/QUOTE]
post #3 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Thanks for Ruining the Serious Post 'Ya Jackass!!!

post #4 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 02:52 PM
Lifer

Who Fucked with your car????
post #5 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 02:53 PM
DRAMA FREE!

I see what you are saying but the party didnt have a Show and Shine competition and there wasnt any permament damage done.. Just for Shits and Giggles..... And yes, I would see why people would get pissed but its not the end of the world!!
No body touched his car, it wasnt there nor him.
post #6 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 02:58 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~
Who Fucked with your car????
Nobody did and for everyone's safety, it'd better stay that way!!!

I know Shits 'N Giggles . . . that's NOT Shits 'N Giggles . . . This shit has gotten outta hand now . . . and I'm saying that it stops NOW!!! I'm sure Her Highness Agree's!!!
post #7 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 03:00 PM
Lifer

I agree to an extent. When the only thing done is shoe polish and it stays ONLY on the windows (and there isn't too much, like on Big Bird's ride), it isn't that big of a deal. But when you get it on someone's paint or put so much on there it takes 3 hours to get it off that's a different story.
post #8 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 03:03 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by leda
I agree to an extent. When the only thing done is shoe polish and it stays ONLY on the windows (and there isn't too much, like on Big Bird's ride), it isn't that big of a deal. But when you get it on someone's paint or put so much on there it takes 3 hours to get it off that's a different story.
The thing is that you Non-Black Car Owners don't understand is that when your cleaning off Shoe Polish on a Black car . . . the FLAKES DO STICK TO THE PAINT AND IT BECOMES NOTICABLE!!!! On top of that, it's a pain in the Ass to get off!!! That's why I use a "Glass Chalk" at the track because it cleans 100% better . . . That's why I say a life will be taken if anyone touches my car with ANYTHING!!!
post #9 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 03:03 PM
Merry HoHo

:shakeshead:
you know you always come on talking like you run this place.you seem realy nice in person but when you get on here you get pushy.there is no reason for name callin.he said he was sorry,offered to help clean it up,everyone was laughing about it last night.so i say relax,it was not your car,he has never touched your car as far as know,and he was not the only person doing it.i know you have come out and said it was whiteboy,but yall have history and it is not a friendly one.if it had been somebody else that done it you most likely would not be as mad.and as far as rules go,it was a paryt,people were drinking,judgement kinda goes out the door.and i exspect an apology for calling me a jackass.thank you.this all that i am going to say about it.
post #10 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 03:06 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

If I was there . . . I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN LAUGHING . . . sure I laughed the First time when GE did it to whiteboy . . . and I laughed when Whiteboy got his Revenge on GE . . . but I WASN'T LAUGHING when whoever did it to Nicolle . . . and I'M NOT LAUGHING NOW!!!
post #11 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 03:07 PM
Out

Thumbs down

It seems that the person not involved was the one to make the most noise (posts) about it.
post #12 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 03:07 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by Who Needs 8
The thing is that you Non-Black Car Owners don't understand is that when your cleaning off Shoe Polish on a Black car . . . the FLAKES DO STICK TO THE PAINT AND IT BECOMES NOTICABLE!!!! On top of that, it's a pain in the Ass to get off!!! That's why I use a "Glass Chalk" at the track because it cleans 100% better . . . That's why I say a life will be taken if anyone touches my car with ANYTHING!!!
Dude, I had a fucking dark blue pickup. It showed that shit just as bad as black does. What I'm saying is, it isn't that big of a deal if it just has like one or two small words. When it is covered like my car was, that is a different story. But, if you cry over a little shoe polish (that was cleaned off by someone else, which alot of them were) then you are just being a little fucking bitch.
Don't get me wrong, it pisses me off, when it covers your car. I wasn't pissed b/c Jay scraped most of it off my car and all I had to do was run to the car wash. Oh, and all of the polish came off the car, except maybe a little on the weather stip.
post #13 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 03:07 PM
Iamwaxman!

Quote:
Originally posted by SNEAKY
:shakeshead:
you know you always come on talking like you run this place.you seem realy nice in person but when you get on here you get pushy.there is no reason for name callin.he said he was sorry,offered to help clean it up,everyone was laughing about it last night.so i say relax,it was not your car,he has never touched your car as far as know,and he was not the only person doing it.i know you have come out and said it was whiteboy,but yall have history and it is not a friendly one.if it had been somebody else that done it you most likely would not be as mad.and as far as rules go,it was a paryt,people were drinking,judgement kinda goes out the door.and i exspect an apology for calling me a jackass.thank you.this all that i am going to say about it.
Yeah! So, SHUT UP!!!
post #14 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 03:12 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by leda

Dude, I had a fucking dark blue pickup. It showed that shit just as bad as black does. What I'm saying is, it isn't that big of a deal if it just has like one or two small words. When it is covered like my car was, that is a different story. But, if you cry over a little shoe polish (that was cleaned off by someone else, which alot of them were) then you are just being a little fucking bitch.
Don't get me wrong, it pisses me off, when it covers your car. I wasn't pissed b/c Jay scraped most of it off my car and all I had to do was run to the car wash. Oh, and all of the polish came off the car, except maybe a little on the weather stip.
Well I guess whenever you get as Obsesive about your car as I am, then you'll understand . . . any little thing wrong with my car will set me off . . . and that includes my Weatherstripping (just ask DarkPony), and I know I'm not normal in that way, but it's my little Qwerk!!!

and Sneaky, I'm sorry about the Jackass . . . I should have put a [Happy Gilmore] 'Ya Jackass [/Happy Gimore] around it. But I am sick of that picture of me!!!! (Thanks Alot Karen)

Last edited by Who Needs 8; 09-23-2001 at 03:21 PM.
post #15 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 03:18 PM
The Janitor

i had a black mustang that got shoe polished, and that shit flaked on the paint. im still not happy about that.
post #16 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 03:28 PM
Extreme Clean!

Rant

Damn Maston- First I would like to call you an ASS. NO, you were not there. So shut the fuck up you Blackeyed pea working, Buick driving, no degree having punk. I've tryed to be cool with you in the past and all the response I can get from you is like this

Everyone here who has meet me knows Im a quiet and decent person, but If you don't like what I have to say then either block me or shut your pie hole.

I do agree that doing damage to ANYONES car is very wrong, but this really was not that big a deal. You don't have to act like the "HERO."

If you would like to discuss this futher, Im at about half the GTGs and would be more that happy to instill my views on you.

-Rue

Off soap box
post #17 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 03:33 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Re: Rant

Quote:
Originally posted by Rue
Damn Maston- First I would like to call you an ASS.
You think your the First to tell me that???

Do I Care you think that????

Answer to both: NO!!!

I have Friends and Foes . . . I have accpeted that (Chalks Up another to the Foe Side)
post #18 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 03:37 PM
Extreme Clean!

AND

Why is it at you only got upset when you found that GC2 got tagged. GE has a nice car but you didn't get piss about his??
Just trying to understand.
post #19 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 03:37 PM
Out

Maston, I don't think people are saying these things to you because they don't see your point of view. I think it's because of the over-reacting.

Please, simma daun na.
post #20 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 03:38 PM
Iamwaxman!

So, you like to piss people off?
post #21 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 03:41 PM
Merry HoHo

Quote:

and Sneaky, I'm sorry about the Jackass . . . I should have put a [Happy Gilmore] 'Ya Jackass [/Happy Gimore] around it. But I am sick of that picture of me!!!! (Thanks Alot Karen)
THANK YOU.and i am sorry for for trying to be funny.
but you did not seem to be joking.
Quote:
Thanks for Ruining the Serious Post 'Ya Jackass!!!
when you called me a jackass.nuff said.
post #22 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 03:42 PM
Extreme Clean!

Quote:
Originally posted by Denny
Maston, I don't think people are saying these things to you because they don't see your point of view. I think it's because of the over-reacting.

Please, simma daun na.

AMEN!
post #23 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 03:45 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by n737nc
So, you like to piss people off?
No I don't Like to, but If I do, then so be it

Rue - When GE did it to Whiteboy . . . it was funny because it was random . . . when Whiteboy did it to GE, it was funny because it was revenge . . . but after that all things were even . . . when it was done to GC2 . . . it was getting out of hand and not so funny anymore because we all know how much time GC2 puts into her car (there's a reason "Bob" is not a daily driver, IT'S A SHOW CAR!!!)

Denny - IMO . . . your point won't get trough to some if you don't "over react" to what you think is important
post #24 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 03:47 PM
Out

Quote:
Rue - When GE did it to Whiteboy . . . it was funny because it was random . . . when Whiteboy did it to GE, it was funny because it was revenge . . . but after that all things were even . . . when it was done to GC2 . . . it was getting out of hand and not so funny anymore because we all know how much time GC2 puts into her car (there's a reason "Bob" is not a daily driver, IT'S A SHOW CAR!!!)
And when Nic and Jeremy talked it out like adults, it was over, (or should have been).
post #25 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 03:50 PM
Out

Quote:
Originally posted by whiteboy:

I'm sorry...and I'll never do it again!
It's over right there.
post #26 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 04:29 PM
DRAMA FREE!

Quote:
Originally posted by Denny
Please, simma daun na.
ROFLMAO!!!!
Simma... Daun.... Na... SIMMA DAUN NA!!!!

So true, so true....
post #27 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 06:08 PM
MFFL!

Quote:
. sure I laughed the First time when GE did it to whiteboy . . . and I laughed when Whiteboy got his Revenge on GE . . . but I WASN'T LAUGHING when whoever did it to Nicolle . . . and I'M NOT LAUGHING NOW!!!
Sounds like double standards.
post #28 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 07:43 PM
CEO of......

whoneeds8- why don't you just go ahead and perminatly place your lips on Nicolle's ASS.
post #29 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 07:53 PM
GE
Lifer

Who'd kick someone's ass for some shoe polish? Come on. Try explaining that one to the judge on an assault charge. LOL!!!
post #30 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 08:23 PM
Lifer

ahh is someone going to cry, or are we going to see red maston.
post #31 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 09:24 PM
The Alpha Omega Frog

Quote:
we all know how much time GC2 puts into her car (there's a reason "Bob" is not a daily driver, IT'S A SHOW CAR!!!)
post #32 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 09:34 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Frogger

LOL . . . what are you trying to say Karen???? Come out from behind those Faces!!!
post #33 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 09:35 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally posted by SNEAKY

HAHAHAHAHHAHA
*PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT*
If your kids see this guy, tell them to scream and run!
post #34 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 09:40 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Oh . . . One More Complaint . . . bsharer be DEMOTED!!!
post #35 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 09:44 PM
The Alpha Omega Frog

Quote:
LOL . . . what are you trying to say Karen???? Come out from behind those Faces!!!
Simple to figure out...IMO, I dont see her car as a show car. But Im sure you're just razzing her, hence the faces.

Y2K Supercharged Electric Green GT
The Dallas Diamonds
WPFL 3Peat Superbowl Champions 2004-06
IWFL 2008 Superbowl Champions
Captain*Mike/Sam*League All Pro 2004
Def/LB coach 06-08 season
Defensive Coordinator 09

Dallas Fire Rescue
post #36 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 09:45 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Frogger

Simple to figure out...IMO, I dont see her car as a show car. But Im sure you're just razzing her, hence the faces.
Well it's not a big green Diaper, but hey . . .
post #37 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 10:04 PM
Yes I'm...

Maston, i think you should chill a little. What happened should only be between two people, whiteboy and GC2. If she got pissed off or didn't, is up to her. There's no reason for you to get pissy on her behalf.

I swear, how many "Almighty Protectors" does that girl need?

'98 Camaro SS: Incon twin turbo. Sold
'99 Camaro SS: Heads/cam/bolt-ons. Sold.
'91 Camaro RS: Stock.

2010 Camaro SS: Hell yes.
post #38 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 10:16 PM
XL

read the post "to keep out of the personal attacks", thats his later post and some things are being repeated
post #39 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 10:30 PM
Chick with a Dick

STOP THE PRESSES!

I appreciate you taking my back Maston. I really do. I consider you a friend.

But let me clarify one thingy real quick like....

Quote:
Originally posted by WN8:

because we all know how much time GC2 puts into her car (there's a reason "Bob" is not a daily driver, IT'S A SHOW CAR!!!)
1.) Bob is NOT a show car. I hate that classification since he's only seen 8 car shows. (This explains Karen's symbols)

2.) Bob has always been a Daily Driver except thru the engine overhaul, now he's back on slave duty.

3.) You know that shit's right. I do put a lot of time into him. So yes, I'm not remotely embarrassed to say that I worry when someone's rolling around the side of my paint writing on an 8 yr old piece of glass with something that's ganna settle down into the chips and I'm ganna have to go back with a fuggin' toothbrush to remove it all two weeks before FFW. That can get under someone's skin.

I'm not pissed because I know W.Boy meant it all in fun. Especially since we all DID laugh when he did it to GE. We added fuel to the fire. So I sure couldn't get mad when he did it to Bob. Until last nite, i WAS irritated since I was ready to leave. Yet I had to wait to remove the shit from both sides of the Explorer. (Thank you so much for the help leda!)

Either way, it wasn't all whiteboy. I know the others who helped, with this and other stuff before. I simply know now that I shouldn't bring my 'Stang to some 'Stang functions or else I'll probably have to apologize for being peeved about someone putting their hands on it.

However, out of respect, there shouldn't be a next time, since I've made it known it's not cool.

myspace.com/madamdeuce....even your mom has visited
Just imagine if guys weren't weirded out by my boner and stuff...and just wanted to see it. That's the world I one day wanna live in.
post #40 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

OK . . . as with what now seems to be ALL OF MY POSTS . . . because of other's reply's what I mean from the posts gets turned around.

I wasn't mad just about what happened to bob . . . but all of whatever happened last night to everyone's cars . . . I'm not even completely sure what happened other than more than one car got "polished". I just used Nicolle's situation at Hooter's as an example.

What my ORIGINAL Beef was the disrespect of everyone Pride, Joy, and Hard Work by other's Polishing thier cars . . . it was all ment in General.

<---- Doesn't want a reputation defending GC2, sheessh, just look at my Avatar . . . J/K
post #41 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 10:46 PM
Foxbody King

YOUR A FUCKING KISS ASS SHUT THE FUCK UP PUSSY!! NOBODY EVEN LIKES YOU!!! FUCK YOU !!! RULES WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

2003 cobra DSG

Last edited by whiteboy; 09-23-2001 at 10:50 PM.
post #42 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 10:54 PM
Mr502Go

Who needs 8, I know how it is to have an obsession over your car, trust me, I did too with my GT. Until one day all of a sudden a tractor trailer decided it wanted to be where I was at the same time. My car was totalled after a bout with an 18-wheeler, and a median wall at 80+mph, How no one hit me head on as I went backwards/sideways across 3 lanes of expressway traffic, I don't know, guess someone above was lookin out for me. After my car was destroyed, I kinda went into a weird depression, felt like I lost one of my closest friends, I can't get attached to a car like that again, it's not worth tearin myself up over. Believe me, I had a lot of time, thought, and money in that car. Took me 4 years of sacrifice, saving, scraping, borrowing to get it, then another almost 5 years of the same to modify. This isn't to say I don't understand, or to attempt to chastise, but just to say, try not to take it so seriously, those buddies I screamed at for messin with mine, jokingly, over the years were the same ones that helped me find my coupe (I wouldn't have found it if not for my friend Todd) and they were the same friends who helped me with transportation, insurance claims and so forth while getting everything back in order. U'r car may or may not be forever, it can disappear in an instant, your friends, your real friends, are forever.
post #43 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 10:55 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Your Police Record Shows You Have No Clue What Rules Are!!!

<---Realizes that was a Personal Attack, but I'm Bitter, Remember that!!!
post #44 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 10:58 PM
Foxbody King

DUMB FUCKING AGGIE I DONT HAVE A POLICE RECORD HAHAHA SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU KNOW!!!! YOU CAN BE BITTER JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I SHUT YOU UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BITCH

2003 cobra DSG
post #45 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 10:59 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr502Go
U'r car may or may not be forever, it can disappear in an instant, your friends, your real friends, are forever.
I agree, however in the last year . . . I've learned that even Real Friends can Stab you in the Back!!!

Thanks for the story though.
post #46 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 11:03 PM
Foxbody King

YOUR A PUSSY BITCH THAT WHY YOUR FRIENDS DONT LIKE YOU!! PUNK BITCH

2003 cobra DSG
post #47 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-24-2001, 01:11 PM
Back To Normal

Quote:

I agree, however in the last year . . . I've learned that even Real Friends can Stab you in the Back!!!

Thanks for the story though.
You know that is a LIE! The only one that didn't try to save our friendship was YOU. God knows that I did everything in my power to try to keep our friendship but because I didn't do the one thing that you wanted me to do then nothing else was good enough. You where the one that was playing little games and not willing to forgive someone for what they did even though it was asked of you many many times. I have never seen a MAN hold grudges like you do.

Maston you need to grow up and stop acting like such a baby and feeling sorry for yourself because of the raw deal that this world has handed you. And if you are saying that I was a real friend then it amazes me how you could turn on me so fast a leave absolutly NO room for comprimise.
post #48 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-24-2001, 01:18 PM
Lifer

Boy this is getting intense!
post #49 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-24-2001, 01:24 PM
Out

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001 GT
...but because I didn't do the one thing that you wanted me to do then nothing else was good enough.

post #50 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-24-2001, 05:37 PM
Watch Me Do Me

Holy Shit

Are you fucking magering in Debate?

Fucking Can it already Boy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement