Fucken thief wrote down my plate #'s - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-16-2003, 07:24 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Thumbs down Fucken thief wrote down my plate #'s

Damn!!!! Why the fuck cant these thieves get a damn job at 7/11 or something. Today I was at a red light and as I looked in my rier view mirror, I see some thug looking asshole writing my plates down. He was passenger and a chick was driving. I took off and waited for them, then I switched it on them, I followed them and called a buddy of mine, he wrote down the plate #'s, and I know where they live. All they will take from my house is bullets up their ass!!!! I need an alarm fast.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-16-2003, 07:59 PM
FTH!

What were they driving?? I had the same thing happen to me in South Garland about a month ago. It kept me on edge about my ride, the slightest noise and I was sneaking outside to catch em' in the act Now I have like 3 "disablers" on it so it'll be that much harder to take, plus the factory alarm is annoying enough to wake the whole block...
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-16-2003, 08:03 PM
Out

You sure he wasn't just getting it to report some bad driving or trying to find out if you want to sell it? Maybe he saw your 1-800-EAT-SHIT bumpersticker and wrote it down to call...

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-16-2003, 08:07 PM
Shakin them haters off!

Location: You've seen mine, Now lets see your's...Come with what you GOT!! No excuses!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Denny
You sure he wasn't just getting it to report some bad driving or trying to find out if you want to sell it? Maybe he saw your 1-800-EAT-SHIT bumpersticker and wrote it down to call...
lol

Keep HATIN motha fucka$!
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-16-2003, 09:29 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally posted by Denny

LOL, no.... I am pretty sure they want to steal it. Because they were right in back of me when I was taking off, and when they saw that I was in back of them they tried to outrun me. Plus some faggots have been keeping an eye out for it. I keep it in the garage anyway, but you never know.

Oh and it was a blue crown victoria.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-16-2003, 09:41 PM
Lifer

How can they steal your car with your plate number?

<---naive
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-16-2003, 09:50 PM
None

Quote:
Originally posted by Marisa
How can they steal your car with your plate number?

<---naive
publicdata.com will give you the address that the car is registered at.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-18-2003, 02:54 PM
Lifer

whats this world coming to... i would have shot his a$$ right there, probable cause
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-19-2003, 03:46 PM
The Big Matt

yes, but you can also call public data and request if anyone has looked up your plate number with an account. You have to agree now to use it for specific purposes. if you get caught looking up a random plate number with no reason, you can be prosecuted.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-19-2003, 03:52 PM
KOTS

Quote:
Originally posted by Calypsogreencoupe
LOL, no.... I am pretty sure they want to steal it. Because they were right in back of me when I was taking off, and when they saw that I was in back of them they tried to outrun me. Plus some faggots have been keeping an eye out for it. I keep it in the garage anyway, but you never know.

Oh and it was a blue crown victoria.
Garage? LOL you think that is going to stop them? It didnt stop the faggots from getting to my car

95 Turbo GT - Pee yellow
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-19-2003, 09:07 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally posted by BoostedGT
Garage? LOL you think that is going to stop them? It didnt stop the faggots from getting to my car
Damn dude that sucks for you. I hate those people who just cant work for their stuff. A thief will get my car if he really wants it. But he will leave with big ass bite marks from my rotts, he will be ducking my rounds, and he will be smiling for my hidden cameras.
By the way how in the hell did you have your car fixed up that they went through your garage. That fucking sucks.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-20-2003, 02:02 PM
KOTS

Well, they broke into the house and went through all the rooms, then went to the garage... They had a field day in there hehe.

95 Turbo GT - Pee yellow
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-21-2003, 03:22 PM
Poor Boy Racing

Quote:
Originally posted by BoostedGT
Well, they broke into the house and went through all the rooms, then went to the garage... They had a field day in there hehe.
Damn, that sucks!

92 Mustang GT.....a few things in the works.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement