57 Series FIPK Generation II Air Intake by K&N now at CARiD
Squeeze more power out of your pony car and let it breathe freely both on the open road and track with the brand-new high-performance 57 Series FIPK Generation II High-Density Polyethylene Air Intake by K&N.
K&N has just released a custom-designed high-performance 57 Series air intake system for all 2015-2017 Ford Mustang 3.7L applications. The system will allow you to find out what your pony car is truly capable of. Upgrade your Mustang with the combo of K&N air filter and free-flow high-density polyethylene air intake tube to get the better acceleration and immediate increase in horsepower and torque!
K&N® - 57 Series FIPK Generation II High-Density Polyethylene Black Cold Air Intake System with Red Filter
Fits: 2015-2017 Ford Mustang 3.7L
This is a CARB compliant part, legal for use on vehicles built to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states which follow CARB standards (CARB EO: D-269-65)
- Series: 57 Series FIPK Generation II
- Filter Shape: Round
- Filter Color: Red
- Tube Finish: Black
- System Type: Cold Air Intakes
- Material: High-Density Polyethylene
- HP Gain: Up to 7.49 hp
- TQ Gain: Up to 7.72 lbs./ft.
- Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Replacement Filter: RC-2960
- RPM Gain: 5401
5 Steel Regular Clamps
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
Browse this link
to read more about the new K&N 57 Series Air Intake System.