Latemopdel performance performed anal sex upon me without consent or a prophylactic - Page 2 - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 06:16 AM
Doing things the lazy way

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
1st he told me 700 hp.then down to 500hp.big difference,where is the product knowledge.so i can see how this whole thing has went array.it is called lack of experince.
HA 10k for a 700hp motor, dude u must be smoking some serious shit over there

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR
You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 06:32 AM
Lifer

Just thought I would remind you of this thread.
https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/show...&highlight=edd

1967 Camaro SS/RS
post #53 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 06:36 AM
Lifer

Quote:
my legal advisor seems to think he can recover the cost of money spent with the value of car.i always keep recipts.i sure am not the only one who thinks i am not over reacting many other i know agree.i had to almost beg to get my car back.i just wantged my car back complete or not.i was just gonna get nuther motor.
Dude! I don't know you and I don't know the situation. What I do know is that your bad grammar, spelling, punctuation and sentence structure makes you look like a GOD DAMN IDIOT! How in the world do you expect anybody to take you serious when you write about as well as a monkey?
post #54 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 06:45 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

Lightbulb

10k can buy you a pretty badass speak n spell....just sayin'

"The chain in those cuffs are high tensile steel. It'll take you 10 minutes to cut through it with this (hands Johnny a hacksaw). If you're lucky, you can hack through your ankle in 5."

Max Rockatansky - aka "MAD MAX"
Main Force Patrol
74 Ford Falcon XB "Interceptor"
post #55 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 06:48 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad max View Post
10k can buy you a pretty badass speak n spell....just sayin'
LMAO! Classic
post #56 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 06:59 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95snake View Post
wow

I can't believe I'll ever get those minutes of my life back after reading all that mess

"The chain in those cuffs are high tensile steel. It'll take you 10 minutes to cut through it with this (hands Johnny a hacksaw). If you're lucky, you can hack through your ankle in 5."

Main Force Patrol
post #57 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 07:01 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up View Post
LMAO! Classic

Main Force Patrol
post #58 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 07:05 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD MAX View Post
wow

I can't believe I'll ever get those minutes of my life back after reading all that mess
Its not his first rodeo. The first thread, I actually sided with this guy, and now seeing all of this, if you dont like the way someone does stuff, then do it yourself, or quit bitching. No shop is going to be 100% perfect. It takes time to do this stuff, especially if you want your stuff built right, its not going to happen in just a couple of weeks, especially, if you keep adding stuff. Maybe next time take your stuff to houston or san antonio.

1967 Camaro SS/RS
post #59 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 07:43 AM
Lifer

2011 Jeep Wrangler
1993 Mustang GT (getting molested daily)

CLICK ON THIS LINK IF YOU HATE MR. EDD
https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/show...63#post6264063
post #60 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 07:45 AM
Lifer

Quote:
hmm....i see a pattern here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-less Chris View Post
well ive already started on it and chris is gonna be happy with results..thanks travis..
and i bet car-less chris is feeling the burn on this^ statement.

too all you than folks that run performance shops in the d/fw area, i see this as being a no win scenario. the first thread was about $1,500 control arms and a ebay supercharger that was a cluster fuck and got pulled off the dyno. this thread is about head bolts and a broken transmission that is still under full warranty.

OP - this is just a friendly tip. try resolving the issues directly with the shop first. go through all the normal channels. (e.g., phone calls, emails, talking to them in person, etc..) bashing someone's business is not going to motivate them to bend over backwards to help you. i certainly wouldn't want to help someone who was publicly dragging my name or business through the mud. you sound almost neurotically impatient and leave out a lot of details in your rants. as whenever the shop in question replies, we tend to get a different story.

i've had one negative experience with ghp. i've also had one negative experience with hpp. however, i didn't create a thread about it anywhere bashing their shop(s). i just made a phone call. travis is a stand up guy and took care of the issue quickly and in a professional manner. and manny at hpp did the same thing, all as a result of making a single phone call. and don't call people at 10pm at night bitching at them. i wouldn't even have picked up the phone on general principle. call them during business hours and try to work it out like men. after reading through both of your shop bashing threads, i've come to the conclusion that you are your own worst enemy. you have zero diplomacy and zero patience. in person, you may be the nicest guy in the world. however, i wouldn't do any business with you. not after reading both of these threads. you complain about things that don't even make sense. i.e. broken transmission that has a full warranty, $1,500 control arms, etc..

yea, it sucks when things don't go as planned, but try a different approach when trying to rectify the problem.

my 2 cents...................

Quote:
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.

Last edited by Mustangman_2000; 05-29-2010 at 07:51 AM.
post #61 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 08:02 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
So posting up on the internet will help the situation?
I agree!!!!

Defensive Driving Is For Those Who Get Caught

post #62 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 08:27 AM
Scared s**tless

Quote:
i think i have had my fill.i just wish i would have listened to travis at gearheads.i am sorry travis will u fix my car.
I'm gonna let this thread keep going... I think everyone needs a laugh at the expense of the mentally handicapped from time-to-time.

To MR. EDD: we don't like shop-bashing on here, unless there's a good need for it. Luckily, damn near everyone reading this thread knows that they got themselves into a financial situation involving someone with the IQ of Forrest Gump's placenta. I hope your bogus lawsuit goes well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
post #63 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 08:34 AM
Lifer

Quote:
i think i have had my fill.i just wish i would have listened to travis at gearheads.i am sorry travis will u fix my car.
Nobody assosciated with DFW stangs is going to touch your car. You will be nothing but a problem child who consumes our time for not much money.

I have actually taken the time to read every post that you have ever made on this website. You have nothing positive to say about anyone. You are not a contributing member. You keep running your mouth about how much money you are willing to spend or bet. You are not happy with anything anyone does, you are trying to build a fast craigslist parts car and you don't know a damn thing about cars. In one of your posts you talk about how you hope to have a 600hp 12 sec car. If you can only get 12 seconds out of a 600 horsepower care then you can't drive. You are a pathetic, crybaby fag. Tell your "very expensive and good lawyer" that you probably found on craigslist that I said that.

2011 Jeep Wrangler

Last edited by kennybo; 05-29-2010 at 08:43 AM.
post #64 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 08:42 AM
Lifer

Quote:
hmm lets see your motor is in your car complete and assembled except for bolts which are now obsolete from ford..ive called dmp, ghp, and etc lookin for said bolts with no source..ive even asked you for the bolts as well and you said damn its hard to find them.ive give you the best deal on parts from the motor to the t56 to the built rearend which youve said yes and no to 10 times..your car didnt even have the correct pullies you had underdrive pullies with a blower set up..im working with the incorrect parts trying to make thing right..the motor is in the vcar the trans is in the car..i had your driveshaft custom fitted as well..your car is damn near complete except for a few bolts which no one has been able to locate..as for the dodege truck i saved you 700.00 on your dodge truck when you broke it..they normally charge 2500.00 but my buddys at the trans shop did it for 1800.00 with a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty..so how did you get fucked on that one take it back?? ive tried and tried with you chris but it seems like you think everyone is out to get you and screw you over..im sorry but thats not the case..your building a car from top to bottom shit is not going to go right and be built in one day im sorry..for the inconvience but this is getting out of hand...the texts to my personal phone talkin shit and now the posts on here...the car came in a just a motor job..they took 4 weeks to build and deliever motor..youve since added on a t56 swap..control arms..intercooler tank..and etc..
CC:
what parts do you need to get it done...?
Call me .............

when the turbos are spinning ,you ain't winning...
post #65 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 09:06 AM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

Quote:
I was thinking the same thing. Seems this guy is a pure idiot in every sense of the word.

post #66 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 09:07 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

damn dude am i the only one who wants to fight this guy??? but he would prob be pissed off that i didnt dig in that ass good enough,and blog about it...they say mustang owners are worse than pissed off socer moms, maybe this dude should drive a honda!!

79 hatch (set a blaze)
88 GT (dont even wanna talk about this one..)
90 Lx 302 ( stolen)
90 lx 4 banger (sold)
87 ranger (new project!!)
post #67 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 09:17 AM
Time Served

MR.EDD. What a fucking retard.

Grabber Orange 2008 GT
Tuned by Andy @ Gearheads 331 rwhp 329 rwtq

Quote:
education has nothing to do with it.i dont have a degree.but i do have a biusiness and that dont require any education.so go read a book
post #68 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 09:34 AM
Rambling Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
I'm gonna let this thread keep going... I think everyone needs a laugh at the expense of the mentally handicapped from time-to-time.

To MR. EDD: we don't like shop-bashing on here, unless there's a good need for it. Luckily, damn near everyone reading this thread knows that they got themselves into a financial situation involving someone with the IQ of Forrest Gump's placenta. I hope your bogus lawsuit goes well!
Beer, sir, I owe you.

Jolly good!!

FUCK CANADA AND THEIR BULLSHIT WAYS
post #69 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 10:11 AM
Professional Driver

Just thinking it would be a public service to post his first/last name so that any other shops know how he(EDD) operates and can avoid the headache of having him as a customer.
post #70 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 10:56 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

EDD i think its time u acted ur age instead of ur shoe size, although judging from your crybaby attitude they may be the same number
post #71 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 11:02 AM
Time Served

IMHO: Typically when someone is making threats of Legal Action, etc, I consider it intimidation tactics. Those don't go over well in any business world...but especially in the sector that I am in. LOL. Scary as it sounds, I feel quite strongly that a person is somewhat prone to be found lying face down in a river without a trace when dealing with some of those people in that Sector like has been done here.

Almost anyone in the specific sector that I deal in HAS the money to put up or shut up and therefore when they put up, you seldom if ever see them coming. And for the most part, they're all pretty good people. And nearly all of them have the financial wherewithal to put their money where their mouth is. Therefore, they don't need to run it because largely their money gives them that "quiet" confidence. Not to mention that their wealth is usually enough to make just about anyone think twice about playing deceptive games. A true Goliath be it financially or otherwise does not need nor is he well served by using intimidation tactics.

Lesson here is this: If you feel you must take legal action against a person or company, just do it, don't tell them you are. Then let them figure it out when they're served. But if you think that you can simply do so without first having adequate documentation of your attempts to "kindly; with your hat in your hand" try to work it out, then you will be blessed to get ANY satisfying results through the Legal System.

I've been there as a consumer. And I can tell you that if the information I read here is correct, there appears to be evidence of slander, and also that the Merchant has tried in some way. I took on a MONSTER in an industry which said monster is #2 in the country in regards to their industry ranking within that specific one. After having my hat in my hand and pleading humbly and patiently with them for over a year and almost on a daily basis, I finally and quietly filed suit against them to their dismay.

They consistently claimed that they were always being threatened of being sued yet nobody ever did it. In their arrogance they proudly stated nobody could afford to take them on. HAHA! And of course I almost felt baited. LOL. But suffice it to say that they had no idea what hit them. After watching them in court with their proud arrogant swagger proclaim that in the same year that I took them to court, they had over $1B in NET revenues, I covertly mopped the floor with them. (What you DON'T say is often far more effective than what you do say. It's also much easier to get yourself in trouble by speaking over not speaking. In some insane cases, it might even save a life.)

It got so heated up to that point that I fired my first attorney and lied about why I did so because I knew he was working for them. THere was no way they could say what they were unless he fed them info that only he could have known. (He also tried to get a job with them while sitting in my house along with their General Council there as well.) This same guy also called me and kept trying to fish me. When I hired the right person, the first guy called and said "I heard you hired such and such. And I want to say that he's prob the best attorney for this type of case in the entire MetroPlex. And I should prob stop calling you if I know what's good for me." I should also note that he later sued me for wages and he too lost! Testament to keeping ones mouth shut.

I'm ranting, I know. But in all seriousness, and for everyone's sake, keep the slander off the Forums. A business can also take legal action against a person for public slander... which is the kind of guy I am and anyone who knows me knows that fact! I think you(meaning people in general) teach people how to treat you. That's my 02 cents.

I'm only a Cam designer and full competition race engine builder. I don't know anything.

Last edited by ShaunT; 05-29-2010 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Punctuation
post #72 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 11:13 AM
mannish boy

Quote:
i am done, i think i needed to vent.the car is now wrote off as a loss.to be reclaimed through the legal system.i think now i will get a 03-04 cobra.
LMGDAO!!! let us know how that all pans out!

IF... IF you somehow managed to put a case together (which I doubt because you're not intelligent enough to put a car or a sentence together) all they have to do is dissolve the corporation and start over (see: Hennessey, Boyd, etc.)

you're too stupid to understand anything about cars/engines/etc. so you pay to have it done, and you're unable to understand why things aren't going the way they should magicly play out in your head.

I guess all those shops who turned down your $7-8k were pretty fuckin' smart... they could smell trouble when you walked through the door. LMP couldn't, and now they're paying the price
post #73 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 11:20 AM
Foxbody King

Quote:
far as i am concerned they can keep the car.i have already made my decision. Legal system.i am not bashing a shop.they order the wrong motor.or didnt have the knowledge or experince to know what was required to complete the job, less this is there 1st job

How in the fuck did they order the wrong motor>?

Goddamn how fucking dumb are you?

Its a built 2v w/trickflow heads. You need to learn about mustangs before spending any money on them.

2003 cobra DSG
post #74 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 11:29 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaunT View Post
IMHO: Typically when someone is making threats of Legal Action, etc, I consider it intimidation tactics. Those don't go over well in any business world...but especially in the sector that I am in. LOL. Scary as it sounds, I feel quite strongly that a person is somewhat prone to be found lying face down in a river without a trace when dealing with some of those people in that Sector like has been done here.

Almost anyone in the specific sector that I deal in HAS the money to put up or shut up and therefore when they put up, you seldom if ever see them coming. And for the most part, they're all pretty good people. And nearly all of them have the financial wherewithal to put their money where their mouth is. Therefore, they don't need to run it because largely their money gives them that "quiet" confidence. Not to mention that their wealth is usually enough to make just about anyone think twice about playing deceptive games. A true Goliath be it financially or otherwise does not need nor is he well served by using intimidation tactics.

Lesson here is this: If you feel you must take legal action against a person or company, just do it, don't tell them you are. Then let them figure it out when they're served. But if you think that you can simply do so without first having adequate documentation of your attempts to "kindly; with your hat in your hand" try to work it out, then you will be blessed to get ANY satisfying results through the Legal System.

I've been there as a consumer. And I can tell you that if the information I read here is correct, there appears to be evidence of slander, and also that the Merchant has tried in some way. I took on a MONSTER in an industry which said monster is #2 in the country in regards to their industry ranking within that specific one. After having my hat in my hand and pleading humbly and patiently with them for over a year and almost on a daily basis, I finally and quietly filed suit against them to their dismay.

They consistently claimed that they were always being threatened of being sued yet nobody ever did it. In their arrogance they proudly stated nobody could afford to take them on. HAHA! And of course I almost felt baited. LOL. But suffice it to say that they had no idea what hit them. After watching them in court with their proud arrogant swagger proclaim that in the same year that I took them to court, they had over $1B in NET revenues, I covertly mopped the floor with them. (What you DON'T say is often far more effective than what you do say. It's also much easier to get yourself in trouble by speaking over not speaking. In some insane cases, it might even save a life.)

It got so heated up to that point that I fired my first attorney and lied about why I did so because I knew he was working for them. THere was no way they could say what they were unless he fed them info that only he could have known. (He also tried to get a job with them while sitting in my house along with their General Council there as well.) This same guy also called me and kept trying to fish me. When I hired the right person, the first guy called and said "I heard you hired such and such. And I want to say that he's prob the best attorney for this type of case in the entire MetroPlex. And I should prob stop calling you if I know what's good for me." I should also note that he later sued me for wages and he too lost! Testament to keeping ones mouth shut.

I'm ranting, I know. But in all seriousness, and for everyone's sake, keep the slander off the Forums. A business can also take legal action against a person for public slander... which is the kind of guy I am and anyone who knows me knows that fact! I think you(meaning people in general) teach people how to treat you. That's my 02 cents.

Well said, sir!
post #75 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 11:33 AM
Foxbody King

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow84lx View Post
Well said, sir!
x2

2003 cobra DSG
post #76 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 12:31 PM
Time Served

Oh man, what a story so far.

Say what you want, Chris will deliver the goods. Sometimes slow, but ALWAYS delivers. I don't know Daniel so I wont comment because I don't go off of hearsay, good or bad. Personally knowing is best and I don't know him.
EDD needs to learn that building a car that differs from stock is going to have bugs come up. When one little thing changes, everything after it changes also. I have changed brands of headers and have the tailpipes not fit correctly. Building a car like this takes as long as it takes, do it once and do it right so you don't have to do it again later. No one else would work on your car, so Chris took it in. Now no one will work on your car in the DFW area. What else can be said.

'96 GT, PI conversion ,lots of bolt ons, Mach 1 chrome rims, NOS, and still not enough power. Not only looks slow, it is slow.
post #77 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 12:33 PM
Time Served

Didnt this same individual create a post a few months back bashing Gearheads and Travis for the same lack of said car knowledge? He then praised Chris that he was the right guy for the job... Look where its at now.. I am seeing a trend here. I understand your frustrations with wanting a fast car. I think most of us on here can relate to that aspect when a part fails or something doesnt go together easy. Its called modifying for a reason. God help him if LMP does get his car running. I'd hate to see what happens when something breaks.

bbk longtubes and o/r h pipe
e cam
dart windsor jr's
explorer intake

99' h-d sportser 1200 custom
post #78 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 12:38 PM
Time Served

Quote:
hmm lets see your motor is in your car complete and assembled except for bolts which are now obsolete from ford..ive called dmp, ghp, and etc lookin for said bolts with no source..ive even asked you for the bolts as well and you said damn its hard to find them.ive give you the best deal on parts from the motor to the t56 to the built rearend which youve said yes and no to 10 times..your car didnt even have the correct pullies you had underdrive pullies with a blower set up..im working with the incorrect parts trying to make thing right..the motor is in the vcar the trans is in the car..i had your driveshaft custom fitted as well..your car is damn near complete except for a few bolts which no one has been able to locate..as for the dodege truck i saved you 700.00 on your dodge truck when you broke it..they normally charge 2500.00 but my buddys at the trans shop did it for 1800.00 with a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty..so how did you get fucked on that one take it back?? ive tried and tried with you chris but it seems like you think everyone is out to get you and screw you over..im sorry but thats not the case..your building a car from top to bottom shit is not going to go right and be built in one day im sorry..for the inconvience but this is getting out of hand...the texts to my personal phone talkin shit and now the posts on here...the car came in a just a motor job..they took 4 weeks to build and deliever motor..youve since added on a t56 swap..control arms..intercooler tank..and etc..

Keep in mind this is the same MR EDD that bashed HPP, and Gear Heads with out buying one thing from them or having work done to his car......lol how do you do that

Last edited by Bad03Cobra; 05-29-2010 at 12:46 PM.
post #79 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 12:39 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by noslow5_0 View Post
Didnt this same individual create a post a few months back bashing Gearheads and Travis for the same lack of said car knowledge? He then praised Chris that he was the right guy for the job... Look where its at now.. I am seeing a trend here. I understand your frustrations with wanting a fast car. I think most of us on here can relate to that aspect when a part fails or something doesnt go together easy. Its called modifying for a reason. God help him if LMP does get his car running. I'd hate to see what happens when something breaks.
lol you beat me to it.....

post #80 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 01:03 PM
Time Served

Oh man, what a story so far.

oops repost. damn interweb

'96 GT, PI conversion ,lots of bolt ons, Mach 1 chrome rims, NOS, and still not enough power. Not only looks slow, it is slow.

Last edited by David L. Gary; 05-29-2010 at 01:05 PM. Reason: repost
post #81 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 01:35 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennybo View Post
Nobody assosciated with DFW stangs is going to touch your car. You will be nothing but a problem child who consumes our time for not much money.

I have actually taken the time to read every post that you have ever made on this website. You have nothing positive to say about anyone. You are not a contributing member. You keep running your mouth about how much money you are willing to spend or bet. You are not happy with anything anyone does, you are trying to build a fast craigslist parts car and you don't know a damn thing about cars. In one of your posts you talk about how you hope to have a 600hp 12 sec car. If you can only get 12 seconds out of a 600 horsepower care then you can't drive. You are a pathetic, crybaby fag. Tell your "very expensive and good lawyer" that you probably found on craigslist that I said that.
Watch out Kenny this asshat might try to sue you now.
post #82 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 01:41 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hay Burner View Post
Watch out Kenny this asshat might try to sue you now.
Bring it

2011 Jeep Wrangler

post #83 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 02:51 PM
Time Served

I usually don't respond to these threads, but Mr Ed, you are a dumb ass!

#1: It is obvious that you are an impatient F*#$, and will not even allow the shop to make things right. You know, even the best shops have issues that come up. If you work with them through the problem, rather than being an ass, chances are, they will be much more helpful.

#2: Good luck on your lawsuit. I have a feeling your attorney will just suck you dry with legal expenses & then kick you to the curb in the end.

#3: If you know so much about how to build your car right, DO IT YOURSELF!

Lord,
Grant me the serenity to accept the fact that I can't pass them all,
The courage to pass most ...
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of those who refuse to get the hell out of my way!!
post #84 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 03:18 PM
Time Served

2005 Chrysler 300 Touring
2007 Hummer H2
2005 Ford Excursion Diesel 7.3
2002 Corvette Z06
2001 Ford F-250 Diesel 7.3
"I Buy Catalytic Converters" PM ME!!
post #85 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 03:20 PM
Ide fuck her in the ass..

this was a good read, thanks for the laughs mr edd...

WTB: At&T phone... pm me what ya got...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #86 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 03:52 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by David L. Gary View Post
Say what you want, Chris will deliver the goods. Sometimes slow, but ALWAYS delivers. I don't know Daniel so I wont comment because I don't go off of hearsay, good or bad. Personally knowing is best and I don't know him.
EDD needs to learn that building a car that differs from stock is going to have bugs come up. When one little thing changes, everything after it changes also. I have changed brands of headers and have the tailpipes not fit correctly. Building a car like this takes as long as it takes, do it once and do it right so you don't have to do it again later. No one else would work on your car, so Chris took it in. Now no one will work on your car in the DFW area. What else can be said.

so true...i wish every customer understood this

www.ProTreeAutomotive.com
214-417-2800

Texas Fastest Streetcar Shootout
2008 Spring : 13.00 index Champion
2008 Summer : Fastest Street Car Runner Up : 13.00 index Champion
2008 Summer KODFWS : Runner Up
post #87 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 04:06 PM
Time Served

What a fuckin' asshole!

I think that it's pretty much agreed that the O.P. is an idiot.

I just don't understand how some people think.

68 Coupe- 351w, Twisted Wedge heads, XE284 cam, T5, disc conversion, former 6 cylinder car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
(thats right, in a fucking duel with guns, Jackson allowed his oppenent to fucking shoot at him before shooting back). Now we have Obama, who is a little bitch. God damn the presidency of the US is just not the same as it used to be.
post #88 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 04:44 PM
Time Served

how can a guy with no spelling or grammar skills have 10g's to blow on a car? and be this obviously stupid? must be a drug dealer.

2008 Freightliner Columbia -- daily driver
2010 Jeep unlimited Rubicon
1991 toyota pickup with a few mods.
post #89 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 05:44 PM
Time Served

bolts,smoltz. JUST GET IT DONE.

This is kind of rediculous.This whole thread over a couple of bolts.Come on Chris Ya'll can't finish his motor because you cant find some factory bolts.Someway ,somehow you should be able to make something work.I told you twice what to do when you called. Just adding some fuel to the fire. LOL.Travis

In the famous words of JEFF SPICOLLI. "I can FIX It"

Last edited by thp1; 05-30-2010 at 01:31 AM.
post #90 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 06:09 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustbang89 View Post
damn dude am i the only one who wants to fight this guy??? But he would prob be pissed off that i didnt dig in that ass good enough,and blog about it...they say mustang owners are worse than pissed off socer moms, maybe this dude should drive a honda!!
i live n carrollton.pm me.we can set up a date.
post #91 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 06:12 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel6718 View Post
so true...i wish every customer understood this
so if u would have shipped a windsor motor would the same thing have happened.or am i incorrect.
post #92 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 06:15 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustgofaster View Post
i usually don't respond to these threads, but mr ed, you are a dumb ass!

#1: It is obvious that you are an impatient f*#$, and will not even allow the shop to make things right. You know, even the best shops have issues that come up. If you work with them through the problem, rather than being an ass, chances are, they will be much more helpful.

#2: Good luck on your lawsuit. I have a feeling your attorney will just suck you dry with legal expenses & then kick you to the curb in the end.

#3: If you know so much about how to build your car right, do it yourself!
i have 10 grand to spend on a motor because i do what latemodel does not do.i complete the 1st time correct and collect my money and go home.
post #93 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 06:20 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

[QUOTE=Hay Burner;6221619]Watch out Kenny this asshat might try to sue you now.[/QUOTE

THIIS WOULD HAVE GONE BETTER IF THEY WOULD DO WHAT THEY SAID.

1ST FRONT END ON MY TRUCK
2ND TRANMISSION ON MY TRUCK
3RD MULTIPLE FUCK UPS ON MY CAR.
TOTAL PRICE. PRICELESS
ALL THE THINGS ARE FUCKED UP.NOW WHAT IF I WOULD HAVE FUCKED UP THERE MONEY.WOULD I BE THE BAD GUY STILL
post #94 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 06:23 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr edd View Post
i have 10 grand to spend on a motor because i do what latemodel does not do.i complete the 1st time correct and collect my money and go home.
so far i have had 6 lawsuits and won 6.sounds like good odds to me.and we collect on all them.i am now waiting on 7 of 7.IF U DO WHAT U SAY U WILL DO WE WOULDNT BE AT THIS POINT.BUT WHEN U DO WHATEVER THIS IS WHERE WE END UP.WHEN MY CUSTMORS ARE NOT HAPPY I DO WHAT I NEED TO DO TO GET THEM BACK ON TRACK.
post #95 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 06:27 PM
Banned

Location: If I listened to you, i would have a mustang just like yours!
Quote:
so far i have had 6 lawsuits and won 6.sounds like good odds to me.and we collect on all them.i am now waiting on 7 of 7.IF U DO WHAT U SAY U WILL DO WE WOULDNT BE AT THIS POINT.BUT WHEN U DO WHATEVER THIS IS WHERE WE END UP.WHEN MY CUSTMORS ARE NOT HAPPY I DO WHAT I NEED TO DO TO GET THEM BACK ON TRACK.
With your lack of grammar and reading comprehension skills, I doubt you could even find lawyer in the phone book. And it is much less likely that you make enough money to be able to hire one.
post #96 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 06:34 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman_2000 View Post
hmm....i see a pattern here.

And i bet car-less chris is feeling the burn on this^ statement.

Too all you than folks that run performance shops in the d/fw area, i see this as being a no win scenario. The first thread was about $1,500 control arms and a ebay supercharger that was a cluster fuck and got pulled off the dyno. This thread is about head bolts and a broken transmission that is still under full warranty.

Op - this is just a friendly tip. Try resolving the issues directly with the shop first. Go through all the normal channels. (e.g., phone calls, emails, talking to them in person, etc..) bashing someone's business is not going to motivate them to bend over backwards to help you. I certainly wouldn't want to help someone who was publicly dragging my name or business through the mud. You sound almost neurotically impatient and leave out a lot of details in your rants. As whenever the shop in question replies, we tend to get a different story.

I've had one negative experience with ghp. I've also had one negative experience with hpp. However, i didn't create a thread about it anywhere bashing their shop(s). I just made a phone call. Travis is a stand up guy and took care of the issue quickly and in a professional manner. And manny at hpp did the same thing, all as a result of making a single phone call. And don't call people at 10pm at night bitching at them. I wouldn't even have picked up the phone on general principle. Call them during business hours and try to work it out like men. After reading through both of your shop bashing threads, i've come to the conclusion that you are your own worst enemy. You have zero diplomacy and zero patience. In person, you may be the nicest guy in the world. However, i wouldn't do any business with you. Not after reading both of these threads. You complain about things that don't even make sense. I.e. Broken transmission that has a full warranty, $1,500 control arms, etc..

Yea, it sucks when things don't go as planned, but try a different approach when trying to rectify the problem.

My 2 cents...................
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #97 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 06:36 PM
Time Served

maybe you should stop smoking pot. really you should

Last edited by RZ5.0; 05-29-2010 at 07:07 PM.
post #98 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 06:40 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

I will feel better once i get my next mustang.coming real soon.
post #99 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 06:41 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by rz5.0 View Post
didntyou have the same problem with another shop.
nope.i did not.they were to busy.
post #100 of 416 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 06:46 PM
Scared s**tless

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr edd View Post
lmmfao! Qft

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement