anderson b61 camshaft - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-08-2006, 09:20 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
slo895.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Austin
Posts: 1,643
anderson b61 camshaft

anderson B-61.Does anybody have this cam... or have the specs to this cam? i know its in the corral.. well i think it is but i dont have access to the corral here at work. that or does anybody have any good suggestions on a fairly large cam for a 347 with a T-trim?
slo895.0 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-08-2006, 09:24 AM
Boneless
 
Magnimike1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Under a bowtie
Posts: 3,226
Here ya go:

AFM B1 220/222 .490/.530 110
AFM B2 218/224 .524/.544 w/1.6 rocker 112
AFM B3 218/226 .542/.542 w/ 1.6 rocker
AFM B4 224/232 .542/.563 112
AFM B25 218/226 .544/.544 w/1.7 rocker 272/280 112
AFM B-21 218/226 .542/.542 w/1.7 rocker 272/280 112 108
AFM B-31 218/228 .544/.544 w/1.6 rocker 270/280 112 108
AFM B-41 228/236 .544/.544 w/1.6 rocker
AFM B-4R(renegade cam) 226/234 .544/.544w/1.6 294/302
AFM B451 232/240 .576/.576 w/1.6 rocker 112
AFM N2 ? ? ? ? ?
AFM N3 218/226 .542/.542 w/1.6rocker 280/288 110
AFM N4 222/230 .512/.512
AFM N6 ? ? ? ? ?
AFM N-21 219/229 .512/.512 w/1.6 rocker 110
AFM N-41 222/232 .512/.512 w/1.6 rocker 110 106
AFM N-51P 228/238 .499/.4976 w/ 1.6 rocker 110
AFM N-61 228/236 .544/.568 w/1.6 rocker 110
AFM N-71 232/240 .576/.576 110
AFM N-81 236/244 .568/.576 110
AFM N-91 240/248 .576/.576 110 106
AFM N111 248/258 .576 ? ? ?

NEEDED:

Almost There.....
Magnimike1 is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-08-2006, 09:26 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
slo895.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Austin
Posts: 1,643
well that has every thing but the B-61 cam

Last edited by slo895.0; 08-08-2006 at 10:31 AM.
slo895.0 is offline  
 
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-08-2006, 10:37 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
slo895.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Austin
Posts: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnimike1
Here ya go:

AFM B1 220/222 .490/.530 110
AFM B2 218/224 .524/.544 w/1.6 rocker 112
AFM B3 218/226 .542/.542 w/ 1.6 rocker
AFM B4 224/232 .542/.563 112
AFM B25 218/226 .544/.544 w/1.7 rocker 272/280 112
AFM B-21 218/226 .542/.542 w/1.7 rocker 272/280 112 108
AFM B-31 218/228 .544/.544 w/1.6 rocker 270/280 112 108
AFM B-41 228/236 .544/.544 w/1.6 rocker
AFM B-4R(renegade cam) 226/234 .544/.544w/1.6 294/302
AFM B451 232/240 .576/.576 w/1.6 rocker 112
AFM N2 ? ? ? ? ?
AFM N3 218/226 .542/.542 w/1.6rocker 280/288 110
AFM N4 222/230 .512/.512
AFM N6 ? ? ? ? ?
AFM N-21 219/229 .512/.512 w/1.6 rocker 110
AFM N-41 222/232 .512/.512 w/1.6 rocker 110 106
AFM N-51P 228/238 .499/.4976 w/ 1.6 rocker 110
AFM N-61 228/236 .544/.568 w/1.6 rocker 110
AFM N-71 232/240 .576/.576 110
AFM N-81 236/244 .568/.576 110
AFM N-91 240/248 .576/.576 110 106
AFM N111 248/258 .576 ? ? ?
its a new cam of theirs if that helps any
slo895.0 is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-09-2006, 09:12 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
slo895.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Austin
Posts: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo895.0
well that has every thing but the B-61 cam
any body
slo895.0 is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-09-2006, 02:51 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: North Garland
Posts: 6,070
Never heard of a B-61. A B-41 would work well on a 347 a T Trim car. What heads and intake are you running?
92lxstang is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-21-2020, 08:28 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo895.0 View Post
anderson B-61.Does anybody have this cam... or have the specs to this cam? i know its in the corral.. well i think it is but i dont have access to the corral here at work. that or does anybody have any good suggestions on a fairly large cam for a 347 with a T-trim?
240/248 at .050
307/315 advertised
.576 gross lift with 1.6 rocker
112 LSA install at 108
NitroRanger is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome