DFW Mustang Forums banner

Old school Super Shops commercial

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  blownragtop 
#1 ·
I worked at the Richardson Super shops for years and knew all of the peeps even the guy in Garland Keith who opened the hot rod shop out there..
Gary foresight

Amazing how many stores they once had.

While I worked for super shops we were told that super shops owned Holley and many other big race parts companies.

Not sure why it went south, they used to be the big Hot Rod parts place next to Summit..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVwwg1cucHM

#2 ·
Btw while working at Super shops back in the Day I pretty much was the only person at that location who represented the 5.0 Mustang. If you ever went to that location or worked with Super shops you knew about the guy with the 5.0 at Super shops.

And yet so many hate on flanders.. hehehehehehe

#4 · (Edited)
:)

Nice

well said brother, now will you please kick me in the nutts real hard like?

I might also add I referred one of the biggest customers Dallas Mustang had ever scene in the 90's...
Mr Cooter diesel could also prob confirm....
Yet I am still a jackass.. Lovely

WOW how 2012 of you..

#6 ·
Anyone ever hear the story of the Richardson location manager?

Pretty sad sad story

Scott Baker was my buddy/ mentor..So sad to hear how it all ended..
Ultra prayers to the family

Any body ever talk to old Kenny Leecock? The huge brother that could lift 4 cars with one hand?
Kenny was really like a brother and often offered helpful advise to me as a kid.

I even member the guy who always wanted to duke my melon. Once had a blue 70's Vette and was a serious badass.

One time a dentist pulled in driving the original for real "Stone Woods an Cook Gasser"
Was still running the original 60's configuration.

He hit it on the way out and we were all in shock.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.