DFW Mustang Forums banner

Does the person on the left look like a ****?

• No

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 29 33.3%
  • Yes, she looks like Rosie's rug muncher

Votes: 40 46.0%

Does this "person" look like a ****/******** to you?

4K views 47 replies 35 participants last post by  poopnut2 
#1 · (Edited)
The person on the Right.
Just checking to see if my ****-0-meter is off or on target.
I realize some of you are very used to cuntree life, and rough girls like this may be the norm.
Edit: One on the left in this pic:

The person on the right in the picture:

See less See more
#6 ·
Need to see more views of the slut on the left in the second photo.

#31 ·
If only you guys knew.
Girl on left in bottom pic is my girlfriend.

Basically someone said she was a **** by default (because no man would think she was even straight when they looked at her, so of course only women would go after her).
She said that was bullshit.

After hearing story, and agreeing with the claim regarding her appearance, i decided to make a poll to see if i was in the wrong by agreeing that yea, she does look lesbian in the sense of wearing the pants in the relationship.

#11 ·
The person on the Right.
Just checking to see if my ****-0-meter is off or on target.
I realize some of you are very used to cuntree life, and rough girls like this may be the norm.
Edit: THe person on the right in the picture below. First picture didn't show the typical attire.

The person on the right in the picture:

What about this person?

Attachments

#15 ·
Who cares? More of the girl on the left before she gets a beer gut, and un-rapeworthy!

#36 ·
That sounds great and all, can you get the girl in the stripped shirt in the second pic to take a look also and then post up some nudes or at least some shot of the terts?

K thx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.