DFW Mustang Forums banner

Jacobs pro street ignition wiring diagrams or instructions??

16K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Tazmaniacs 
#1 ·
Can anyone help me find the owners manual or installation instructions for the older style prostreet ignition boxes? I bought the coil and the box and it has an anti theft mode and a tune up mode and all this extra stuff with a maze of wires and harnesses and I have searched google forever trying to get a detailed manual of what each feature does and where to wire what!!

Thanks in advance!:grouphug:

#3 ·
already been there done that, thanks tho! this is the pic of what I have....Kinda a generic pic, but this is the series I have

Attachments

#5 ·
Yea thats not it....this sucks!

#6 ·
Not sure if you are still looking.. I have a Jacobs Pro Street Energy Pak on my '68 Fastback, but have no install manual. The P/N of the unit is 826-72-180 .

I wanted to add a tach to the Mustang, and looked for the manual a few months back. Sent an e-mail to Accel, and they indicated that they no longer provide Jacobs information.

If you have the same P/N, and are located in East Dallas, send me a PM. You can look at my install if that helps.

#8 ·
Not sure if you are still looking.. I have a Jacobs Pro Street Energy Pak on my '68 Fastback, but have no install manual. The P/N of the unit is 826-72-180 .

I wanted to add a tach to the Mustang and looked for the manual a few months back. Sent an e-mail to Accel, and they indicated that they no longer provide Jacobs information.

If you have the same P/N, and are located in East Dallas, send me a PM. You can look at my install if that helps.

I know this is quit an old thread, but do you still have your Jacob's ignition system?

#7 ·
do you still have the stang with the energy pack I have the same one with no instructions and would love to see how yours is hooked up I'm new on this site and not a computer person 360 528 7351 is my cell maybe you could send me instructions pictures it has 5 wires coming out of it a red and black a white and black and a green then on the under side a bunch of screws where wires can be added not sure if anything has to go their

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.