More muders and blood shed by the Police in Dallas - DFWstangs Forums
DFWstangs Forums    
Go Back   DFWstangs Forums > Special Events > The America's War On Terror/Political Forum

DFWStangs.net is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Unread 02-09-2012, 10:22 PM   #1
Flanders
Time Served

More muders and blood shed by the Police in Dallas

While I was in California last week I caught news of the Dallas police shooting two innocent people who had done nothing wrong, most recently the media has put out that police accidentally murdered one person at a dart rail station in Richardson and accidentally shot and injured another innocent bystander.

The media has also put out the police version of how all of this went down, Already they are trying to hush up actual eye witnesses who have come forward explain a completely different story.

.Go back to bed America

Go back to sleep
Your Government has it all figured out for you.

The crazed police state we now live in is all about how the Police can kill the spirit.

Has anyone heard of the how a crazed Houston police officer chambered his 12 gauge shotgun and aimed it at a non violent crowd all over a minor noise disturbance call.

No Worries

Go back to watching your fat TV's and your FB

Ron Paul is the last ditch effort.

But no worries go back to sleep and enjoy your freedom to choose whether or not you want chilly cheese on your superbowl hotdog or if you want extra fat sauce..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mssK...=related:shhh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=sDtBHJq2FMw
Advertisement

Unread 02-11-2012, 10:23 PM   #2
Flanders
Time Served

Hurry Hurry
The media and the Police are rapidly changing everything around.

Turns out now the media and the police are puting everything on the murdered bastard "aka bad guy". Hurry Hurry before the story gets changed again.

Even with eye witness support they are changing this thing around and are peddling backwards so fast the fuckin chain is about to fall off.
Maybe they can manipulate richardson bike mart for help with the chain.

Turns out now the Poor sun of a bitch killed himself and or the poor sun of a bitch also accidentally killed a innocent bystander, not the police like what was origanially put out. Also what was put out by actual eye witness testimony.

Turns out all of the murders are now being put on the poor sun of bitch who is to blame.
Sweet how 2012 of everyone.

Hmmm
So why is it that if one has a discrepancy with a annual dart pass, A person with a firearm is called to resolve the situation.

Gee
If you go to the top Hotel in Dallas and have a problem with a annual pass for a room does a hotel rep come down to help you with a fuckin firearm or does a well dressed person come down and try to resolve the situation?

Ya

exactly

The overwhelming fuckin police state. Its all about " Kill the spirit " ultra bored police and ultra bored human race.

As far as im concerned the dart rail cop and the "Evil murdering bad guy" had a one on one stand off shoot out just like the old west as they did for hundreds of years.

Anyone every watch Gene Autry? OR Cheyenne or fuck Gun smoke? or possible Paladin? Have gun will travel.

The fair way of the gun? Straight up no shit.

Now days we are living in a bored ass society full of do gooders and ultra helpers.

People who will do what ever to get recognized by the dept.

"Hey be sure to pat Thompson on the back" for he had to shoot a guy in the throat the other day to save a baby.

Ok next
What about the mother who supposedly kidnapped her own daughter.

How the fuck does the mother of a child kidnapp there own kid?

Makes no fuckin since.

So if a mother takes her own flesh an blood from a school and decides to head west, what fuckin buisness is it of the polce or anybody else for the matter?

Bored fuckin dumb ignornet manipulated stupid humans who can't think on there own.

So be sure an target me now for making since of all of this murder and accusations its the 2012 way.

Last edited by Flanders; 02-11-2012 at 10:30 PM. Reason: spelling
Flanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2012, 10:53 PM   #3
Flanders
Time Served

Thanx to Dfwstangs.net for allowing someone to speak there mind.

Ultra cool for not smashing or deleting me.

Very honorable

A salute from a disable combat vet
Unread 02-25-2012, 09:03 AM   #4
chadw-s
Punk Ass Newbie

Yeah it is cool that you can speak your mind. However, to write about it here is exactly what they want you to do! Blow off your steam and no one heres it. And it will just get archived lost in the world wide web. Then you do nothing on the outside world. Just what they want. Don't blow off yourto steam America. Get mad get out and do something about it. Don't suck on their pacifier any longer!
chadw-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2012, 08:35 PM   #5
tealsnake93
Bond Company Stooge

Flanders,

www.learnyourdamnhomophones.com

No one will ever take you seriously when you can't even use a simple word like "their" or spell "ignorant" correctly, you fucking douche nozzle.
tealsnake93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2012, 01:10 AM   #6
Rob95
Time Served

the reason every one is at dfwmustangs
Rob95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2012, 09:48 PM   #7
Flanders
Time Served

Huh WOW ok

Well tealsnake93 you are right I did misspell that oops my bad brother.

Will work on that
Thanx for pointing that out.

BTW Dart's solution to the dart police murders is HA get this. More dart police with More firearms on the Dart rail. Ha The exact people that caused the 2 murders have stepped up their game and now have more dumb brain washed super savers with firearms on Dart rail.

This country is just going into a manipulated B.S. state.

Sad Sad deal.
Unread 03-04-2012, 09:57 PM   #8
Flanders
Time Served

BTW I went to Pierce H.S. back in 93 and it was then rated one of the top ten schools in the nation. They made sure to run my ass through and forge my grades to show for excellent academic scores.

I got out of Pierce and was like "Ummm what the hell"?

I had no chance at that fucked up school.

Shit at North Junior High in Richardson I had a drunk coach strangle me and lift me off the ground by my neck when I was only fuckin 13 years old.

Thanks for the choke hold Coach Mcalpin 'really left a lasting impression".

As Adam C says "Good Times"
Advertisement