DFW Mustang Forums banner

IWB holsters

1K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  5111 
#1 · (Edited)
What is everyone using? I have herd nothing but good things about crossbreed, but have also herd good things about comp-tac. Both have their pro's and con's.

#7 ·
i will vouch for stephens homeboy, i bought a couple of holsters for ruger lcp's from him and they are top notch. if you can get them without actually having to meet stephen its even better! :)

god bless.

#10 ·
I have one of these cheap ones-

Works great, the good thing about a single clip is that you can really wear the holster wherever you want to on your waist band.

#12 · (Edited)
#13 ·
I like this clip forward or butt forward design because it distributes or positions the pistol closer to the body. With the belt clip along side of the holster seems to make things feel a bit bulky and can be uncomfortable, but that Bianchi 100 works well. Plus its all a.American Made and I talked to the guy about making the clip forward design for my Glock. So I will be ordering one here real soon.

#19 ·
I have both the Comp-Tac C-TAC and the Shirt Tucker and love'em. Comp-Tac also stands behind there product and there made here in Texas. I once broke the clip on my Shirt Tucker and called them up to see if it was repairable. They told me to mail it in and they would replace it for free. I'm sure that's not there normal policy and probably caught someone on a good day but I've always had good service from them. I've got 6 different holsters from them to fit a my Glock 27, 22 and Kimber along with a flashlight carrier and a double 1911 mag carrier. I've spent a tidy little fortune with them and don't mind giving them props whenever I can.

#22 ·
IMO, those are not worth the money. My wife's pistol fell out of the holster one time when she sat down. A buddy of mine has had the entire pistol and holster come off several times. The clip is just not a good idea.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.