DFW Mustang Forums banner

chevron 93 octane tanker. should last us a while

36K views 220 replies 73 participants last post by  Futurama 
#1 ·
who wants to go in on this??? i think it will last say 50 people a while and we could save a bundle.....

im surprised no one has done this yet

#9 ·
hey if this is legit, then i am in. what is the cost per person though? but yeah seriously count me in.

#14 ·
Any details? I put a little thought into this and figured it would be next to impossible for us to have a big enough "group" to get the fuel for any cheaper then we would at a pump. The only option I thought we could excersice is some deal with a gas station. Which would suck since we are spread out all over the DFW area. :)

Take care,

#15 ·
ceyko said:
Any details? I put a little thought into this and figured it would be next to impossible for us to have a big enough "group" to get the fuel for any cheaper then we would at a pump. The only option I thought we could excersice is some deal with a gas station. Which would suck since we are spread out all over the DFW area. :)

Take care,
look at it this way, if it works out and we pay exactly the same per gallon, it will still be alot less than if you buy that same gallon even a month from now.

thanks for the patience

#19 ·
well, if you HAVE a tanker, and you transport it and store it yourself, you save on average about 6 cents per gallon, which is a destination charge, plus, you pay a flat rate per gallon, seeing as how gas is going up it would save in that area too. you will need a way to pump the gas into the vehicles, as well as a SECURE place to store the gas. just some thoughts. i'd be in, but im broke (i know, long term it would save me a bundle), but i dont have the capital for a buy in like that. plus, im all the way in greenville so i wouldn't be saving all that much anyhow. good luck with it guys

#24 ·
first how ya'll going to pull the tanker around.2 where ya'll going to put it.third i got a big rig plus cdl with hazmat endorsment along with tanker endorsment. i'll do it for a little gas and maybe some cash lmk

#26 ·
My work has some cas pumps and an underground tank :0 you can use it if we all get free gas :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.