DFW Mustang Forums banner

chevron 93 octane tanker. should last us a while

36K views 220 replies 73 participants last post by  Futurama 
#1 ·
who wants to go in on this??? i think it will last say 50 people a while and we could save a bundle.....

im surprised no one has done this yet

#37 ·
Gas prices won't be lowering anytime soon. The analysts I keep track of predict the price per barrel going up to 100ish. I know barrel prices don't necessarily equal gas prices per gallon, but it is pretty damned close.

It'll be a good short term expense.

Take care,

#41 ·
ceyko said:
Gas prices won't be lowering anytime soon. The analysts I keep track of predict the price per barrel going up to 100ish. I know barrel prices don't necessarily equal gas prices per gallon, but it is pretty damned close.

It'll be a good short term expense.

Take care,
Prices dropped 5 cents from last week, I guess yall investors would be fucked!

#45 ·
[size=+2] NYMEX oil ends below $50 on ample supply [/size]

NEW YORK, April 29 (Reuters) - NYMEX crude for June delivery <clm5> ended below $50 a barrel on Friday amid signs of a slowing U.S. economy and with ample supplies of oil available for gasoline refining ahead of the summer driving season. </clm5>

June crude dropped last traded down $2.27 at $49.50 a barrel.

#46 ·
HookEm said:
[size=+2] NYMEX oil ends below $50 on ample supply [/size]

NEW YORK, April 29 (Reuters) - NYMEX crude for June delivery <clm5> ended below $50 a barrel on Friday amid signs of a slowing U.S. economy and with ample supplies of oil available for gasoline refining ahead of the summer driving season. </clm5>

June crude dropped last traded down $2.27 at $49.50 a barrel.
fuck! are you telling me all my hard work is for nothing?

#48 ·
propellerhead said:
Don't retract the application just yet. If the prices go down, then we purchase it at the lower price. The risk is when we already make the purchase, then the prices drop.
Yup, even at that it'll take forever to see the price drop at the pumps - especially with the summer season coming up.

Take care,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.