So I went to Baja last night and guess what.... [Archive] - DFWstangs Forums

: So I went to Baja last night and guess what....

RED
02-08-2002, 08:17 AM
I ran into that little bitch Al Penis, man he aint shit. I walked in and he would not even make eye contact with me. Goes to show you what happens when you fuck with RED.

KiwiGT
02-08-2002, 08:57 AM
HAHAHAH! I saw your scrawny ass. I could take you with one hand tied behind my back.

WTF is up with that 'Skinhead' look you got goin'?

-Propecianiqua <--You got a problem with black people?

michelle95gt
02-08-2002, 09:19 AM
hey mr. clean............i saw your little ass too- took a while to find it, but i did! and my bicep is bigger than your leg!! so you better just run and hide!

me and my girls will make you beg us to stop whipping your ass!! i even have one that likes to bite!

KiwiGT
02-08-2002, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by michelle95gt
i even have one that likes to bite!

I HAVE A BRUISE! I looked down and said "AAAUGH! What happened last night??" Adam had to remind me...then the awful memory of how BAD that hurt came flooding back. I just can't remember what she was doing down there...heheheh

RED
02-08-2002, 09:34 AM
Dude who the fuck are you????? You are running up the wrong tree with only two posts on the board.

RED
02-08-2002, 09:35 AM
hey mr. clean............i saw your little ass too- took a while to find it, but i did! and my bicep is bigger than your leg!! so you better just run and hide!

me and my girls will make you beg us to stop whipping your ass!! i even have one that likes to bite!

You aint kidding that little shit bit the shit out of me last night. I thought I was going to have to body slam her little ass. :D

RED
02-08-2002, 09:39 AM
I guess you are going to be like all the other bitchs that show up on this board and try to talk shit. You will get shut down like all the rest. Lol I guess you are some fresh meat for whiteboy.

KiwiGT
02-08-2002, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Violator
I got your fuckin Tree right here bitch. At least I'm getting off on the right foot! You just seem to be a regular shit talker.

This reminds me about a little story between a pot and kettle.

How is insulting a long term member, and a moderator getting off on the right foot??? :confused:

michelle95gt
02-08-2002, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by KiwiGT

I HAVE A BRUISE! I looked down and said "AAAUGH! What happened last night??" Adam had to remind me...then the awful memory of how BAD that hurt came flooding back. I just can't remember what she was doing down there...heheheh
LOL!! yeah, me too
except she like bit me on the back of my neck- how she reached up that high, i don't know.......i still have a bruise from last weekend though! hurts like hell!!

glad i wasn't the only one! we need a muzzle or something for her! sounds like red got him some too!!

RED
02-08-2002, 10:30 AM

LOL!! yeah, me too
except she like bit me on the back of my neck- how she reached up that high, i don't know.......i still have a bruise from last weekend though! hurts like hell!!

glad i wasn't the only one! we need a muzzle or something for her! sounds like red got him some too!!

I am with you on the muzzle idea!!

Miss_Mustang_94
02-08-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by RED

I am with you on the muzzle idea!!

Die...all of ya! ;)

Kimmay!

The Big Matt
02-08-2002, 11:29 AM
she knows better than to bite me anymore...

What do I have for her...

one of these...

http://elements.eyesis.co.nz/elbow.jpg

Miss_Mustang_94
02-08-2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Silverback

one of these...

LOL...I learned my lesson about biting you - when you said - "One more time and I'm gonna drop a bow on you & I MEAN IT...NO MORE BITING!"

<--doesn't mean to hurt anyone - just being playful :( Working on toning it down a bit...

Kimmay!

RED
02-08-2002, 12:37 PM

one of these...

I am going to have to try that next time she tries that shit.

AL P
02-08-2002, 01:10 PM
I OWN ALL YOU BITCHES!!!!

dragradialstang
02-08-2002, 01:22 PM

one of these...

http://elements.eyesis.co.nz/elbow.jpg Is that a chicken wing?

KiwiGT
02-13-2002, 06:55 AM
:rolleyes:

Shawn, have a little class, and dignity.

Keep shit like that off the board.

Saladbar
02-13-2002, 07:20 AM
dignity.. sure..

Class :rolleyes: - no way ;) . I'm not a classy fellow :p .

But yea... good point - it's gone.

whiteboy
02-13-2002, 10:52 AM
why the fuck was my name brought up red?