Nutsack or Beanbag Chair??? [Archive] - DFWstangs Forums

: Nutsack or Beanbag Chair???


Strychnine
09-25-2003, 03:21 PM
If its a repost . . . . i dont give a shit :p

http://www.dayudie.com/movies/images/bigballs.mpg

How in the name of all that is holy does something like this happen?

Anyone want to translate the commentary?


-Matt

Angel_22679
09-25-2003, 03:26 PM
I saw that on one of the faces of death movies (why it was on there I'll never know). It's supposedly his sacular area with elephantitus or something. gross!!!!

LMAO at the guy who had to help him lift it into the hut!!!! Do you think he volunteered?

Barbie
09-25-2003, 03:49 PM
EWWWWWWWWWWW!! I mean I know guys are attatched to their balls and all but wouldn't it get to the point where you would just have them cut off?

90GT50
09-25-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Barbie
EWWWWWWWWWWW!! I mean I know guys are attatched to their balls and all but wouldn't it get to the point where you would just have them cut off? yeah, but you wouldnt have anything to swallow after that:p

jluv
09-25-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by 90GT50
yeah, but you wouldnt have anything to swallow after that:p

I bet he could fill a 50-gallon drum!


I say that's bullshit.

Amber
09-25-2003, 05:31 PM
I heard the guy say scrotum!!! That's just gross.....ew!

JimD
09-25-2003, 07:27 PM
Nothing like draggin your balls around on the floor!

Spritle
09-25-2003, 11:15 PM
LMAO at the guy that has to pick up on dude's sack to get up the stairs:D

MustangGirl
09-26-2003, 12:35 PM
DAMN!! :eek:

Buick355
09-26-2003, 12:39 PM
My balls are that big.

Angel_22679
09-26-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Cobra R
My balls are that big.


<~~running away

That sac alone would squish me!!

Buick355
09-26-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Angel_22679
<~~running away

That sac alone would squish me!!

They are soft and comfy.

JimD
09-26-2003, 12:52 PM
That dude must have donated his bag to science. Who the fuck would want to look at someones scro? MAY be a WW http://www.dfwstangs.net/hosting/JimD/untitled.jpg

Angel_22679
09-26-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by JimD
That dude must have donated his bag to science. Who the fuck would want to look at someones scro? MAY be a WW http://www.dfwstangs.net/hosting/JimD/untitled.jpg

Noooo....that's just wrong. And sickening.

Ted
09-26-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Angel_22679
I saw that on one of the faces of death movies (why it was on there I'll never know). It's supposedly his sacular area with elephantitus or something. gross!!!!

LMAO at the guy who had to help him lift it into the hut!!!! Do you think he volunteered?
I saw that same one. we used to always laugh about that and how the guy kinda cupped em to help him get in that hut

line-em-up
09-26-2003, 01:03 PM
At least it wasn't hairy like Ron Jeremy's back.